Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
35 job matcher din søgning
This role leads, develops and manages the Power Distribution (PD) sales business in the DK Country Sales Organization, including Iceland.
The role is responsible for creating a compelling Value Proposition for DK market and development of the PD sales business, supporting growth, innovation and profit plan requirements, whilst applying the Eaton standard work practices as defined by EBS and driving Eaton’s Zero Safety Culture.
The role achieves profitable sales in line with the Country plans and objectives, for all product lines, by effective management of the Sales Team as well as cooperation with the other sales department in the DK Country Sales Organization.
Are you ready for a position that gives you insights into an international business and a chance to strengthen your data knowledge with practical experience? Our Customer Relations team is developing rapidly, and therefore we are looking for a student assistant with strong PowerBI and data modelling knowledge to join us on this journey.
In addition to above, you will among others be responsible for:
- Building, operating and maintaining reporting tools to support business
- Providing operational reporting solutions that add tangible value to the end users
- Identifying key insights in order to support better client engagement
Alpine Metal Tech Denmark ApS, Upper Austria
The Alpine Metal Tech Group is a leading industrial company producing special-purpose machinery for companies within the industry sector. Providing high quality products, focus on the needs of our customer and a proactive service approach is the basis for our success. For our office in Upper Austria we offer a career chance for a competent, team oriented and motivated person.
- Independently conduct service and maintenance work of industrial plants and machines in the steel industry
- Customer care and technical support
- Repairs and trouble shooting
- On-Site analysis, performance check and problem solving (related to Mechanical, Electrical and Fluids) on our machines
Howden Axial Fans ApS, Næstved
The Proposal Engineer will support the aftermarket growth and assist in securing bookings for spares, service and retrofit on own installed base as well as other installed bases.
In close relationship with both sales and order execution, the Proposal Engineer will service all customers in a professional manner, and aim to secure a high degree of customer satisfaction. As a Proposal Engineer with Howden we expect you to work consistently with a focus on securing on time delivery of support and quotations to our customer and business partners.
The main objectives of the role are:
- Create Aftermarket proposals for spare parts, service and retrofit solutions
- Provide World-Class Customer Support and documentation
- Deliver Back office support to the External Sales force
If you have a strong combination of personal drive, technical skills, manufacturing insight and commercial understanding, you have the opportunity for a unique, challenging and exciting job now.
You will be part of a team of global quality inspectors improving the quality of FLSmidth equipment and securing alignment with the product line strategies. As Global Quality Inspector you will be responsible for specific products enabling our suppliers to deliver best in class solutions in our industry. You ensure right specifications, optimal timing, and proper supervision for specific products in order to deliver on time, on budget and with top-class quality. In detail, it will be your job to:
- Ensure the right quality of complex casted, forged and welded products
- Practise NDT inspections of welding and castings
- Perform final inspection to reconcile outgoing shipments
Konsulenthuset ballisager A/S recruiting on behalf of Sirena Group in Nærum
The primary role will be to work in close collaboration with the CEO Boe Spurré and ensure that the machinery in the organisation run as smoothly as possible. You will work with diverse projects and tasks, but the main responsibilities include:
- Travel planning and booking
- Calendar scheduling, email management
- Preparation of internal and external meetings
- Coordination and tracking of strategic projects and priorities
- Organize and manage international exhibitions and marketing activities (e.g. website)
PeopleLink søger for Haarslev i Søndersø
Haarslev har ambitioner om fortsat vækst, hvorfor organisationen har fokus på at understøtte deres salgsmedarbejdere i at arbejde så effektivt som muligt.
Til dette formål har organisationen udviklet en Sales Configurator, som er et IT-værktøj, der understøtter salgsorganisationen med konfigurering af tilbudsmateriale på maskin- og procesanlæg. Sales Configuratoren er implementeret globalt og er omdrejningspunktet for salgsarbejdet. Sammen med Sales Configurator Manageren er din rolle at vedligeholde og bidrage til den videre udvikling af Sales Configuratoren. Dine hovedopgaver er fordelt mellem, at:
- Supportere brugere ved spørgsmål og træning.
- Vedligeholde/opdatere stamdata ved ændringer på maskiner eller implementering af nye maskiner.
- Undervise brugere i nye funktionaliteter.
JKS recruiting on behalf of NKT in Asnæs
On behalf of NKT, JKS CAREER is looking for a jacketing extrusion specialist who will be part of a global team and support the plants in Europe (Denmark, Germany, Norway, Czech Republic, Sweden and Poland) in the jacketing process production. You will be located primarily on NKT site in Asnæs and report to Head of Investments and Production Engineering located in Karlskrona Sweden.
The position requires approximately 30-40 % traveling time nationally and internationally, mainly in Europe.
- Increase productivity in jacketing lines
- Develop process assessment tools for mapping current state and ongoing tracking of process capabilities
- Mapping of process capabilities by analysing the plants
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
Vil du være med til at designe og beregne stål- og polymérkomponenter til offshore fleksible rørsystemer? I samarbejde med kompetente kolleger, hvor du har mulighed for at udvikle dine kompetencer i arbejdet med et højt specialiseret og teknisk produkt.
Som Design Engineer i End Fitting Supply (EFS), vil du være ansvarlig for en række opgaver hvor du har rig mulighed for at anvende dine tekniske kompetencer som eks. maskiningeniør el.lign. Opgaverne omfatter design, analytiske samt numeriske beregninger, verifikation og dokumentation af projektspecifikke løsninger under anvendelse af vores typegodkendte metoder.
Du deltager på alle stadier i projekteksekveringen, hvor du har ansvaret for koordinering og support af egne leverancer i projektet fra design og konstruktion til fremstilling og montage i tæt samarbejde med indkøbere, underleverandører, lager og montageafdeling.
Vil du have mulighed for at arbejde bredt og være med til at udvikle en global platform til miljørapportering fra bunden?
Som vores nye Java-udvikler bliver du 3. medlem af et agilt udviklingsteam, der står for udviklingen af miljørapporteringssystemet ReportLoq. Her bygger vi løsninger op fra bunden baseret på kundernes ønske samt lovgivning på området. Du kan derfor se frem til en hverdag, hvor du 90 % af tiden er Java-eksperten, der både designer flotte webgrænseflader og modellerer store databaser.
Som team samarbejder vi om opgaverne, men du vil også arbejde selvstændigt og få stor frihed i løsningen af opgaver, i takt med din viden om domænet vokser. Ligeledes vil du også få kundekontakt, når du har fundet dig til rette i jobbet.
Are you an experienced Microsoft Dynamics specialist looking for new challenges? If so, there is a great opportunity for you in FLSmidth.
Your responsibility is to be platform owner for our global Dynamics 365 solution, developing the Global Solution Blueprint for Dynamics 365 conceptual and functional, making sure we have a global standardized platform always updated to fit business needs and you will be the primary person facing the business.
Other key areas which will be within your responsibilities:
- Work with the super user teams to create new or change existing functionality
- Design the right solution design that fits the global setup
- Specify and convey requirements for custom code, integrations, and custom reports to development teams (internal/external) and test completed solutions
Can you develop our Wear Part business in the cement industry – both on your own and through our existing sales force covering Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia?
You and your colleagues in the sales organization have one major and overriding objective which is to enhance our business through intensive and sharpened focus on both customer and market. You will be responsible of the sales of Wear Parts across the five sales regions hereunder to grow our sales of Wear Parts exponentially. To do so, you will:
- Manage Wear Part sales activities in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia for the cement industry in order to reach defined business results.
- Build and lead a small but agile Wear Part team consisting of technical specialists, proposal and product managers in order to support a sales growth.
- Assist the customer in optimizing their process and profitability through FLSmidth's portfolio of Wear Part offerings.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
Do you want to integrate EHS into all machines, electrical and similar engineering related projects and provide functional EHS support related to technical installations, equipment and projects to senior and operational management?
This position will support company initiatives for sustainability and the global process for the establishing accident-free environment for employees.
- EHS activities related to New Product, process developments, Mould Production, Machines, Equipment, and ergonomic issues.
- Enhance exchange of information by regular effective safety communication methods to the entire organization.
- Deliver machine and equipment related EHS training to Engineering, Mould production, factories and New capacity.
Are you interested in working with the combination of software technologies, PLC programming and controlling large machinery to help our customers meet and adapt production goals and to compete more effectively in an increasingly demanding markets? Then you may be one of our future developers joining FLSmidth Automation’s Process Control and Optimization Department in Valby, Copenhagen.
You will be involved in all phases – including analysis, design, programming and final testing:
- You will play a key role in communicating to our internal stakeholders to identify and understand requirements
- You will transfer the understanding to an efficient design in cooperation with other software developers and mechanical or electrical specialists, and implement the solution based on Agile planning framework
- Manage small projects with internal or external resources
Are you interested in working with cutting edge software technologies? Do you have a passion for engineering fields of process automation and control? Then you may be one of our future developers joining FLSmidth Automation’s Process Control and Optimization R&D department in Valby, Copenhagen.
In close cooperation with your colleagues, you will develop advanced software applications which build on leading edge technologies. You will be involved in all phases – including analyses, design, programming, final testing and customer response incorporation:
- You will play a key role in communicating to our internal stakeholders to identify and understand requirements
- You will interact with external technology cooperation partners
- You will transfer the understanding to an efficient design in cooperation with other software developers, and implement the solution based on Agile planning framework
FLSmidth is looking for competent and ambitious students for two challenging and interesting positions in the Group Compliance Department. We are responsible for anti-corruption, export control and human rights, and part of Group Legal.
One of the key responsibilities of Group Compliance at the moment is due diligence of various business partners. We conduct most of our due diligence screening in-house in FLSmidth, and we are seeing an increasing workload associated with this.
A due diligence screening is a thorough examination of a business partner, involving company registration information, past experiences, adverse media, ownership structure and key individuals and impacts. It is a task, which requires strong analytical skills, a flair for online research, a critical approach to sources as well as a big dose of creativity.
Med reference til CFO bliver du ansvarlig for vores 4-mand store team i IT-afdelingen. Du trives med ansvar, er god til at bevare overblikket, og så vil du være en vigtig brik i udviklingen og optimeringen inden for digitalisering, IT-support og -drift.
Du får det daglige ledelsesansvar for dit team og er med til at sikre, at opgaverne indenfor IT-projektledelse, drift, udvikling og support løses rettidigt og i den rette kvalitet. Du står for den interne ressourceplanlægning og den generelle personaleudvikling gennem løbende udviklingssamtaler.
Som IT Manager bliver du ansvarlig for kontraktstyringen og kontakten til vores leverandører herunder også licensstyring. Du står for indkøb af vores IT-løsninger og sætter dit præg på den fremadrettede udvikling. Du bliver administrator for vores ERP-system - Dynamics AX (Axapta), som er det afgørende system for driften og styringen i hele Aasted.
Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, Odense
Do you dream of developing tomorrow’s technology and working for an international and fast-growing robotics company? Then seize the opportunity today!
You will be part of our dynamic and ambitious company, with dedicated colleagues who all love to make a difference to the working day and create success in the world of robotics.
Your work tasks will be varied and include:
- Design of mechanics, from concept to full production
- Concept work with focus on DFM, DFA and serviceability
- Design of components in Autodesk Inventor
- Transfer and production start-up at the subcontractors
- Test and verification in relation to applicable regulations and standards (including the Machinery Directive)
As our new Communications Officer, you will be trusted to complete global as well as local internal communications projects without an A-Z manual, and you will work with colleagues and business partners all over the world. You will be the communication key account to our organisation in Denmark and work closely with the local Country Head.
You take 100% responsibility for carrying out your tasks and deliver with high professionalism and integrity. You will be part of a global communications team that builds on trust and respect.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Act as a trusted advisor to Group functions, the Danish Country Head and the business in general
- Develop the communication plans for FLSmidth in Denmark, prepare impactful material and activities, and implement accordingly
Are you looking for a job where you will have the opportunity to shape and improve the IT infrastructure and cyber security setup on an international scale? If so, there is a great opportunity for you in FLSmidth.
As Cyber Security Manager, you will report to the General Manager - Global Infrastructure. The Global Infrastructure functions are divided into the following Global departments: Core Infrastructure, IT Workplaces, AD & Global Communication, Application Infrastructure, Infrastructure Architecture and Standards, Project Management and IT Security.
Your focus will be to strengthen our Cyber Security area, leading initiatives and projects where our security architecture and solutions need to follow the increasing cyber presence and threats.