Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
586 job matcher din søgning
– Business process change management
Do you consider yourself a skilled project manager – experienced in handling change management projects in a global scale?
Your job is to be responsible for analyzing, enhance and orchestra organizational change management together with local and global key stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- You will be responsible for driving organizational change projects/programs and reporting to executive management on monthly basis.
- Conduct impact and stakeholder analysis, facilitate workshops and act as consultant to translate business requirements, Medical Device rules & regulations, cultural differences etc. into streamlined processes supporting the organization.
- Manage sponsor, project teams, employees and communications staff to prepare the organization for change through communications using a variety of channels.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to be globally responsible for the full product life cycle of one of our key product lines?
As the product concept owner, you have full product life cycle responsibility for our dosing pumps and are entrusted with ensuring global competitiveness through technical and commercial excellence. To do so, you will devise commercial strategies for all sales regions and translate business strategy into a successful product line.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and implement global plans and activity overviews for your product range, ensuring the right local market prices and defining product-related KPIs
- Drive the development of product training programmes
- Prepare and deliver business cases for new development activities, gathering and co-ordinating product specifications for new product development and variant engineering projects
erwin andersen a/s søger for kunde i KøbenhavnKan du udvikle en succesfuld skandinavisk salgsorganisation?
Udvikling af salgsteams * Eksekvering af strategi * Karrierestilling
Fra kontoret i København, skal du i tæt parløb, og som en naturlig ”højre hånd” for ledelsen, udvikle en succesfuld skandinavisk salgsorganisation, hvoraf alle interne sælgere vil referere direkte til dig.
Derudover skal du spille en aktiv rolle hos ”sælgerne i marken” i både Danmark, Norge og især i Sverige, der betragtes som et vækstmarked, hvor du med sambesøg, messedeltagelse samt egne kreative og proaktive tiltag, skal opnå fortsat ambitiøse salgsresultater – og fortsat erobre markedsandele.
Du er garant for et optimalt teamsamarbejde på tværs af organisationen, hvor salgsindsatserne koordineres og eksekveres med fokuseret kraft.
As our new Student Assistant, you will play an important role in supporting the Group HR department at DSV. You will be dedicated to provide administrative assistance to many of our global HR projects giving you a unique insight into the strategic HR development of a 45000+ employee business.
At our head office in Hedehusene, you will be a part of a small global HR function of highly dedicated people who strive to improve HR processes in over 80 countries around the world. You will join a highly successful company and gain access to a network of possibilities, where we build inspiring careers locally and internationally.
Your most important tasks are
- To provide administrative support on projects such as Global Recruitment, Talent & Succession Management, DSV Academy training, Employee Engagement Surveys and others.
- Take part in our continuous effort to develop and standardise processes in DSV.
LEGO Foundation, Billund
Do you want to make a difference for children's learning by joining our effort to reach millions of children across the world? In this maternity cover lasting 6-9 months, we are looking for your help to summarise reports, collect literature and test and implement new research frameworks.
Your job is to support our research on the attitudes and behaviours of our target audiences (parents, teachers, caregivers, systems, governments and policy makers). And in line with our strategy, you will build evidence across our programmes, related to e.g. learning outcomes, teacher pedagogies, the impact of play on learning and policy research.
Pharmacosmos A/S, Holbæk
We are looking for an experienced Lawyer who will join Pharmacosmos as General Counsel. You will be responsible for all the Legal activities in the company and will work closely with our experienced senior management. The Position reports directly to the CEO.
- Provide general strategic and legal advice to corporate functions and subsidiaries
- Draft, review and support line functions in negotiation of contracts
- An exciting job with a wide variety of responsibilities
- Opportunity to help shape a fast growing Company
NKT (Denmark) A/S, Brøndby
The purpose of this position is to support NKT on the commercial excellence journey and be an important player in the transformation of the commercial function. The role supports the business by optimizing our go-to market approach, pricing strategies and internal processes through all divisions and all distribution channels.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provide analysis to support the development of pricing strategies to fully exploit the commercial potential of our portfolio
- Support the deployment of pricing excellence, overall key account management execution strategy and CRM tools in all divisions
- Work closely with Product Management to identifiy right price levels, USP’s and price positioning on the relevant market
Danfoss A/S, Vejle
Do you want to be Launch Manager on new product or business projects? Can you see yourself building Danfoss Floor Heating and Electronic Controls (FEC) pipeline for future growth by creating joined heatmaps and strategic actions plans?
Danfoss FEC is a world-leading manufacturer of Floor Heating. We are looking for a passionate Business Development Project Manager, who wants to be part of our Business Development & Launch team. As a Business Development Project Manager, your overall mission will be to take lead on projects and ensure execution based on financial, commercial and strategic analysis.
As our new Business Development Project Manager, you will coorporate with a lot of interesting stakeholders. You will have contact with sales companies globally when it comes to product launches. On daily basis you will work in close cooperation with the whole business, especially with market development, product management and R&D.
Danfoss A/S, Hasselager
Kan du levere høj kundeservice og er du drevet af konstant at se nye muligheder for at forbedre arbejdsgange? Så er du måske en af dem, vi søger.
Vi søger to kompetente kundeservicemedarbejdere til tidsbegrænsede stillinger helt indtil 31/9-2019 med start hurtigst muligt.
Sammen med 12 engagerede kolleger i Danmark og mange flere i vores nordeuropæiske nabolande, bliver dit fokus at sikre kundeservice af høj kvalitet.
Af opgaver kan bl.a. nævnes:
- Håndtere alle henvendelser fra vores kunder, mundtligt som skriftligt, i høj kvalitet og indenfor vores fastlagte tidsrammer.
- Arbejde proaktivt på at forbedre kundetilfredsheden.
- Tage ejerskab på kundernes henvendelser.
- Håndtere tilbud, ordrer, krediteringer, debiteringer, returneringer, claims, og mange flere typer af henvendelser.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
As a Senior Operational Risk Management Consultant with expertise in risk management, safety management systems development, and process improvement implementation you will lead projects in Operational Risk Management transformation programs.
You will help clients design and implement solutions that help senior executives manage operational risks on the shop floor and process lines and ensure sustainable business performance, with the purpose of not just protecting asset value but also extracting and creating value.
You will be knowledgeable and have experience using diverse risk assessment tools and have experience implementing risk mitigation programs that appropriately balance operational risks with improved business performance.
NKT (Denmark) A/S, Brøndby
You will be part of an international dynamic department of 11 colleagues in three countries. Due to the growing business, we need to strengthen the team with a technical support engineer.
The position is new, and you will therefore have influence on creating the job. Your main tasks will be:
- Based on customer descriptions assess which service NKT can offer and how it should be performed.
- First line technical support for customer issues before and after service.
- Technical responsible for calculations in the offer phase.
Are you dreaming of becoming a member of our audit and advisory team that is working with IPO Advisory Services, Business Transactions, IFRS Accounting Advisory, Financial Controls, Corporate Governance and Business Assurance? Would you like to be part of a customer centric community driven by professional development and have fun at the same time? Then we have the right job for you.
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
Are you dreaming about becoming a member of our Audit and Advisory Team that is working with IPO Advisory Services, Business Transactions, IFRS Accounting Advisory, Financial Controls and Corporate Governance? Would you like to be part of a large community driven by professional development and have fun at the same time? Then we have the right job for you.
We are in search of a number of student assistants to join our newly established Audit and Assurance service practice, covering IPO/Business Transaction Advisory Services, IFRS Accounting Advisory, Financial Controls and Corporate Governance as we are experiencing significant growth in these areas.
Your primary tasks:
- Be involved in advisory engagement of various sizes within our service lines for a wide variety of different companies.
- Participation in audit engagements as audit team member.
Are you the passionated and talented specialist within the fields of CSR, Ethics, and Compliance that can be a strategic sparring partner to management, while implementing regulatory compliance and policies in a way that supports the business?
This is your chance to challenge yourself and Terma on how to meet our customers demands and expectations within CSR, Ethics, and Compliance.
In 2017 Terma became a signatory to the UN Global Compact, and in May 2018 we will be launching our first COP report under the UNGC. One of your many tasks will be to further our UNGC journey and drive our development. In this respect, initially you will be focusing on the strenthening of our Responsible Supply Chain initiative. In this context you will as head of our CSR function be supporting and assisting our CSR Board.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you have advanced skills of a broad variety of strategic information systems, technologies & platforms? Are you capable of governing that implementation follows strong architecture recommendations? If your previous experience includes solution architecture in an international organization, you might be just the person we are looking for as our new End2End Solution Architect for eBusiness in Danfoss Group IT!
In this key position, your main responsibilities will be a split between domain governance, relationship management and operational management.
Among your most important tasks you will find:
- Develop, maintain and ensure usage of EA Framework and Danfoss IT standards.
- Research, analyze, design, propose and deliver EA Solutions in alignment with business and IT strategies.
- Perform architecture reviews for small and medium size projects.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Motiveres du af fejlfinding og brænder du for at anvende din tekniske ekspertise for at komme til bunds i problemerne? Og kunne du tænke dig en bred snitflade og dynamisk hverdag? Så er du den Line Quality Engineer vi leder efter til kvalitetsafdelingen i Danfoss Burner Components i Nordborg.
Med reference til vores Manager, Operation Quality, vil du få mulighed for at trække på din tekniske viden og analytiske færdigheder ved behandling af interne kvalitetsopgaver.
Dine hovedopgaver vil være at:
- Støtte produktionen i den daglige drift og arbejde tæt sammen med bl.a. vores PT-ingeniør og teamet fra vedligehold til at sikre kvaliteten i produktionen.
- Have stor fokus på reduktion af interne kassationer og kvalitetsomkostninger (KÆS).
- Lede generelle problemløsningsopgaver ved komplekse kvalitetsproblemer.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Kan du udfordre en erfaren og kompetent organisation, drive forandringsprocesser og implementere best practice værktøjer, der understøtter hele fremstillingsprocessen? Har du styr på Lean – er god til at identificere optimeringsmuligheder og drive projekter? Så kunne du være vores nye Change Agent ved Danfoss Burner Components.
Som en del af produktionsteamet igangsætter du initiativer, der skal sikre en stærk kultur med løbende forbedringer, hvor formålet er at øge produktiviteten og forbedre kvaliteten. Du vil mere specifikt stå for dataanalyser og i samarbejde med kollegaer løsning af komplekse problemer. Du finder det natuligt at opsætte målsætninger og du når disse gennem gode solide løsninger. En stor del af dit arbejde bliver også at:
- Gennemføre Kaizen- og Six Sigma-projekter.
- Sikre udbredelse og opbygning af viden om Lean i hele vores produktion.
- Gennemføre Lean Audits.
Danfoss A/S, Vejle
Do you want to be part of the software team developing one of the world’s best electronic thermostats and contribute to Danfoss’ journey for more energy optimized and IoT connected products?
Working with the latest technologies your mission will be to contribute to the development projects from specification, designing, implementation to test. As part of the SW Team you contribute with agile SW development with focus on short development and verification cycles that includes automated build and unit test environment. If you thrive in a fast pace environment with highly-skilled colleagues, your futuretasks will be to:
- Develop software for advanced heating devices
- Participate in software testing and continuous integration, ensuring high quality
- Assure the software design is modular, flexible, and robust
- Develop software that follows best practice principles and methods
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with complex systems from an analytical approach? Then this job might be interesting for you. You will step into a specialist role where you can make a real difference across a global supply chain and gain valuable experience in driving optimisation and development projects.
With a primarily project-oriented work approach, you will participate in or drive global supply chain optimisation projects and development activities, both related to systems and processes.
Typically, you will be:
- Developing models and conducting analyses of operational, tactical or strategic challenges and recommend next steps. E.g. warehouse models, postponement decisions, flow analysis, lead time reduction initiatives.
- Engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
Hans Just A/S, København
In the position you will be managing the marketing strategy for our portfolio of spirit products from one of our biggest suppliers – Campari Group. The portfolio includes strong brands such as Aperol and Campari. You will be working closely together with the regional and global Campari Group marketing team to plan and activate centrally and locally created marketing programs.
You will be managing all marketing activities including Media Planning, Brand Activations, PR, Social Media and Trade Marketing in cooperation with agencies and the Marketing Manager.
- Grow awareness and build demand in Denmark through marketing strategies in line with consu-mer insights and global brand guidelines.
- Manage potential agency relationships across Media Planning, Brand Activation, Social Media, PR and Trade Marketing.
- Plan, organize, execute and participate in consumer events.