Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
140 job matcher din søgning
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
Reporting directly to the CHRO, we are looking for someone with strong experience from an international HR operations role to be overall driver for implementing of a new global HR Operations Center in SimCorp. This includes identifying tasks and priorities for the team as well as building a strong team. Focus will be on implementation of the new Operation Centre as well as continuous improvement of HR deliverables globally.
- Drive and implement the strategic HR priorities and plans for HR Operations globally. This is done in close contact with the HR BPs and Communities of Expertise
- Be the key driver for HR process optimization, improvements and alignment globally in close connection with HR BPs and Communities of Expertise
- Take a strong role in implementation of a new HRIS globally.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
Responsible for talent sourcing for key roles and developing our talent pipeline. You will partner with the Recruiters and other stakeholders to develop and execute sourcing strategies.
You will effectively leverage every viable tool and resource to ensure thorough & effective talent sourcing. Equally, developing a strong understanding of DuPont and relevant markets will be critical. As will developing a thorough understanding of and networks within the key external talent pools.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Supporting the delivery of priority searches by identifying, contacting & selecting the strongest candidates & producing a viable candidate ‘long list’
- Represent DuPont to the highest standard
- Actively participate in designing the search strategy with the recruiter and the hiring team
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The global HR department consists of 24 employees and its overall purpose is to own the responsibility of developing leadership and organizational capabilities to deliver the Strategy Execution Plan and to maintain sustainable competitive advantage through people. This entails developing a strong leadership culture, attracting, developing, rewarding and retaining top talent and shaping a high performance culture based on distinct Saxo Bank corporate values.
As the Employee Relations Specialist, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our global HR processes, Employee Relations processes as well as many and varied elements connected to the Bank’s Strategy Execution Plan. You will help to ensure that we create, deliver and maintain a compliant, timely and relevant advice and sparring to the business.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you want to contribute to the development of service sales offerings to the offshore wind industry? Are you a natural team player who thrives on building and improving relations with customers and colleagues?
As Service Sales Manager, you will focus on the service-related aspect of selling our turbines in core and new markets. You will lead the internal preparation and presentation of service sales solutions and you will support the negotiations of service agreements.
Your role as Service Sales Manager will also include:
- Review of tender documents
- Development of service pricing
- Preparation of tender responses and proposals
- Development of supplementary tender documents and tools
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Change the future of energy through relations
Would you like the opportunity to head contract negotiations with existing and potential customers? Do you have great stakeholder management skills and are you ready to apply them in an ambitious and dynamic environment?
As Senior Service Sales Manager, you will play a vital part in developing our service sales offerings. You will head the preparation and negotiation of service contracts as well as the preparation and presentation of service sales concepts to existing and potential new customer groups.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
As a Nordea open pages solution expert, you will train, support and collaborate with the decentral web editors and content owners of Nordea’s four Nordic customer websites for personal customers, small and medium businesses and private banking customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Train editors in our content management tool (SDL Tridion), plus help optimising and ensuring guides and online training material of high quality.
- Editor support – including checking and answering requests in team common mailbox
- Collaborate, assist and spar with stakeholders across the whole organisation
Basico P/S, Hellerup
Vi søger en erfaren og selvstændig regnskabsmedarbejder til vores interne økonomifunktion på vores kontor i Hellerup.
Du får en udfordrende og travl arbejdsdag, hvor opgaverne er mangeartede og dagene sjældent er ens. Du får fra starten dine egne selvstændige ansvarsområder, hvor du har en bred kontaktflade til alle på kontoret og vores konsulenter, som sidder hos vores kunder. Du kommer til at indgå i et team på i alt fire kollegaer.
Dine primære opgaver og ansvarsområder kommer til at være følgende – men ikke begrænset til:
Basico P/S, Hellerup
Har du lyst til at udvikle kontor- og procesrobotter (Robotics Process Automation – RPA)? Så bliv en del af vores Robotics-team – og en del af fremtidens teknologi.
Robotics er et nystartet område i Basico Finance IT Services, der er i stærk vækst. Vi hjælper vores kunder med at skabe resultater og værdi for forretningen ved at automatisere arbejdsprocesser i alle virksomhedens suppportfunktioner; fra Finance til HR og Legal m.v.
Vi klarlægger og identificerer kundens behov, udarbejder robotics scope og interessentanalyser. Vi udvikler, integrerer, tester, tilpasser, overvåger og følger op på robotløsningen.
Dine roller og opgaver omfatter:
- udvikling og opsætning af scripts til robotter og eventuelt ERP-løsninger
- at være bindeled mellem kunderne og vores udviklingsteam i Kiev
- rådgivning om IT-setup og sparring med kunderne.
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure, Herlev
IN PART TIME FOR ABOUT 25 HOURS PER WEEK.
- Responsible for the execution of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to local GAAP / IFRS
- Preparing VAT, social charges and other government-related returns accurately and submit payments prior to deadlines; be local contact for tax topics for internal and external tax auditors
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts for Country Managers as well as analysis and explanation of key variances
We offer you
- Attractive salary package
- Open and dynamic company structure
- Collaborative international team
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a colleague to join our marketing team in a newly created position. You will have a dual role, combining the development of our digital marketing strategy with a role as strategic marketing project manager and will be part of the extended leadership team.
The projects that you will lead will be prioritized across our full product portfolio to ensure sufficient resourcing of high-priority projects as well as a professional and strategic launch approach. Our marketing team is responsible for developing strategic and tactical plans across our portfolio and for supporting our customer-facing colleagues in creating best-in-class customer experiences. You will be working together with a team of 11 marketeers and report to Director of marketing.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Do you have experience working with HSE in a manufacturing environment? Are you an HSE expert motivated by constantly developing and improving safety standards?
As our new HSE Specialist, your main responsibility will be to impact and make life safer for people and the business. You will develop a safe HSE culture by driving HSE initiatives and coordinating the HSE team to carry out safety, health and environmental tasks.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring HSE-related support and consultancy to the Factory Management Team and Safety Organisation
- Identifying HSE-related legal requirements, annual assessment and permits
- Identifying, facilitating and delivering HSE-relevant training.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you eager to build your expertise within the field of Compliance? Are you an individual with high integrity and energy, who is ready to be an active part in making Compliance a visible and integrated part of the business and customer journey? Maybe this position is your next career step!
You will become part of an international team of 160 employees working in the Group Compliance function and work with the compliance disciplines covering the key risks investor protection, financial crime, data protection, conflicts of interest and market abuse.
In the role as a Compliance Officer, you will be monitoring and assessing compliance risks together with advising the Banking DK business on individual compliance matters. Furthermore, you will participate in the ongoing development of the compliance and regulatory framework within Group Compliance.
Widex A/S, Lynge
What we offer
An opportunity to land an exciting position in our legal team where you will be supporting the strategic growth ambitions of Widex across a wide spectrum of tasks and stakeholders. We offer a challenging job with an opportunity to be part of business-critical deliverables to ensure our future growth. You will have excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. The position is time-limited for 10-12 months.
In the position as Legal Counsel, you will have a unique opportunity to help shape and develop our business. You will be supporting colleagues primarily based in Widex HQ in Lynge, working across a spectrum of areas, including:
- General corporate legal counselling within Widex HQ
- Corporate contracts (eg.: trading contracts, development contracts and distribution contracts.)
- Contract reviews (National and international contracts)
Danske Bank, Kgs. Lyngby
Kan du lide at arbejde med kontraktuelle og regulatoriske problemstillinger og kunne du tænke dig at komme ind over dele af sager vedrørende investeringer og forvaltning af investeringer fortaget af Danske Bank og/eller Danica Pension? Og andre forefaldende opgaver relevante for Danica og Danske Bank? Så er et studenterjob i Wealth Management Legal i Danske Bank-koncernen lige noget for dig.
Vi tilbyder et spændende juridisk studenterjob, hvor du kommer til at arbejde med konkret juridisk sagsbehandling inden for områder som fx formueret, aftaleret og assistance med fortolkning af finansiel lovgivning.
Opgaverne vil spænde vidt, og du kommer til at arbejde selvstændigt med sagerne, ligesom du også vil skulle bistå afdelingens jurister med at løse projektopgaver og konkrete sager.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
Do you want to play a significant role in developing new products from Danske Invest and ensure that legal documentation and investor related information are of the highest quality?
As a legal advisor, you will be an important part of drafting the legal framework for new funds as well as maintaining the documents regularly. This also includes correspondence with the FSA and process responsibility in the negotiation of the investment documentation as well as the corporate documentation around the funds. This task is taken care of in close collaboration with other entities of Danske Bank group. Besides taking care of the daily business tasks, we have a constant focus on optimising and structuring our processes in order to support the product development in the best possible way.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande or Vejle
For our HR department in Denmark, we are looking for a Recruiter who is passionate about recruiting and capable of communicating with and creating relations to managers at all levels ensuring that we get the right people on board.
What are my responsibilities?
- As a Recruiter, your most important task is to support managers in getting the right people on board
- Support managers on a daily basis in all steps of the recruiting process – from preparing job advertisements to selecting recruiting channels, screening candidates, interviews, giving test feedback, making job offers and engaging in general sparring in regards to candidates
- Ownership of the recruiting process as well as openness towards new initiatives, are a must for a candidate for this position
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
We in Compliance Incident Management have an extra task for the summertime and a very important one, therefore we need 2-3 students to help us with this task.
The period will be June to September. If you would like some extra work during the summer - here's your chance! It will be possible for you to have a fulltime job during the summer/your study free period.
The task will entail...
- A search on the UK Companies House (CH) website (beta.companieshouse.gov.uk) for a former customer’s name
- A search on the customer’s “filing history” on the CH website for their “total exemption full accounts” for any year within our Relevant Period (i.e.2007 to 2016)
- A review of the full accounts document will be carried out on the customer’s “income” (turnover) and “total expenses” and a record will be made of that amount on a spreadsheet in Excel
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are looking for a proactive team member who is committed, ambitious and who wants to help us build an even stronger focus on clients and optimal solutions. We expect CSM colleagues to be service- and solutions-oriented, proactive towards customers, team members and stakeholders.
We furthermore presume you to have experience with international clients, good analytical skills and a broad knowledge of corporate banking products. You should be able to give the Senior Bankers and Relationship Managers a qualified feedback on all tasks, and you are open minded to solve new tasks.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Handle daily business services on your client portfolio
- Support the Senior Bankers and Relationship Managers with service and advice
Danske Bank, København eller Høje Tåstrup
Har du lyst til at få ansvar for forsikringer i en stor international finansiel virksomhed? Danske Bank søger en Group Insurance Manager.
Som manager for afdelingen har du det overordnede daglige og faglige ansvar for afdelingen, og du refererer til Head of Group Legal. Dine opgaver vil være at udvikle og vedligeholde Danske Bank-koncernens forsikringsprogram, herunder sørge for udbud og fornyelser også på de internationale markeder. Du har kontakten til forsikringsselskaber og forsikringsmæglere, og fungerer som koncernens rådgiver i alle forsikringsspørgsmål – store som små. Du er med til at afdække og vurdere koncernens risici i tæt samarbejde med Group Operational Risk med henblik på at vurdere, om vi har forsikret os optimalt. En mindre del af dine opgaver vil desuden være at hjælpe til med budgetlægning ift. vores forsikringsbudget.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious lawyer looking for career opportunities in one of the largest banks in the Nordics? Do you have a solid and practical experience within M&A and partnerships? Do you like working in an international environment with many different stakeholders? If so you might be our new colleague in Group Legal, housed in our headquarters, Holmens Kanal, Copenhagen.
Your primary role as ”M&A practitioner” will be to give legal support to the business and to be the link between Legal and Group Development. You will play an important role in the build-up of the bank’s ambitions within partnerships as part of the “Nordic Integrator” strategy.
A large part of the work will be related to commercial or regulatory projects, where you will be a key player advising on strategic legal matters and preparing legal documents in collaboration with other lawyers in the bank.