11 job matcher din søgning
KIRKBI A/S, Billund
Trives du med brede og alsidige juridiske opgaver, og har du lyst til at spille en nøglerolle som in-house jurist? I KIRKBI bliver du del af en dynamisk organisation, hvor du kommer til at beskæftige dig med en lang række juridiske områder.
Du bliver en del af en juridisk afdeling i KIRKBI, i et team med fem medarbejdere. Afdelingen supporterer KIRKBI, en række fonde og Kirk Kristiansen familien, hvilket betyder, at du får din daglige gang i en organisation med en bred forretningsportefølje og nogle stærke veletablerede værdier.
Du får en kommerciel rolle, hvor du tilbyder intern juridisk assistance, men også håndterer eksterne samarbejdspartnere. Den juridiske assistance er bl.a. inden for områderne:
- Køb og salg af fast ejendom
- Kommercielle aftaler herunder bl.a. køb og salg af heste
Indrykket 19. juli
DONG Energy Group Functions, Gentofte or London
Join us and become a Senior or Lead Tax Specialist in our Structuring team in the Tax department.
Your key tasks will be to
- provide high-quality tax advice on investment opportunities and M&A transactions in existing and new markets within offshore wind, biomass conversions, waste treatment technology and other relevant business areas
- develop and provide recommendations on structuring solutions to our investments in a tax-responsible manner and in line with our tax policy
- be proactive in driving processes with internal stakeholders in Finance, Legal, Business Development, M&A, Valuation etc.
Indrykket 18. juli
Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Copenhagen
Do you thrive in an international and challenging environment? Carlsberg Group Legal is looking for a Legal Director to take up a position, based in Copenhagen. With key account responsibility for the global activities of Carlsberg Global Business Services A/S (Carlsberg Group’s internal provider of IT and Shared Services - GBS).
You will be working closely with the relevant GBS teams and management and be responsible for relevant training and for maintaining, developing and continuously improving the legal contract template toolbox, manuals and guidelines.
Some international travel may be expected.
Our preferred candidate
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) or comparable legal degree.
- Min. 6 years relevant experience, preferably both in a law firm and in-house with either a customer or a supplier of IT and/or Shared Services.
Indrykket 18. juli
AGERAS A/S, Copenhagen
At Ageras, our Partner Growth Managers are our Heroes. That is because our Partner Growth Managers do more than just close deals; they are determined, resilient and have an unshakable positive mindset.
As our Partner Growth Manager, you will focus exclusively on high volume, inside sales: bringing in new accounts and new business. You will reach out to potential partners (lawyers or bookkeepers) over the phone and via email to qualify them for a more in-depth discussion and product demonstration and potentially turn them into Partners. Specifically, you will:
- Prospect, generate and qualify potential partners, seek referrals and cold call
- Identify and connect with potential new partners, and lay the foundation for future sales by calling and interacting with decision makers
- Deliver product demonstrations and discovery calls
Indrykket 14. juli
DONG Energy Wind Power, Gentofte or London
Would you like to take up the challenge of delivering and managing the land and agreements that enable the construction and operations of our offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Site & Land Rights Manager in Land & Property which is responsible for land acquisition and cable crossing/proximity agreements.
Your key tasks will be to
- advise projects on the approach to land acquisition, including budgets and programmes
- manage consultants undertaking transactions on the company's behalf
- personally handle high-value or high-risk negotiations
Indrykket 7. juli
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Top tier lawyer to create and be responsible for our Global Legal Compliance function
We are looking for a colleague to join our Group Legal team at our corporate headquarters in Brøndby.
In this role you will be responsible for creating and leading our new Global Legal Compliance function anchored in the Group Legal team. Our approach to legal compliance is to ensure that our business is conducted in line with international laws and standards while supporting and implementing this using a business focused approach.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be to:
- set up our Global Legal Compliance function with responsibility to create compliance materials and determine how this function is driven under your leadership
- create and drive the implementation of relevant compliance policies and initiatives, including whistleblower scheme, data privacy (GDPR), anti-bribery, competition law etc.
Indrykket 6. juli
Bloom recuiting on behalf of Karnov Group i Copenhagen
You will be joining a dedicated development team of 25 specialists and consultants from backend and frontend developers to hardcore data science nerds. They put a lot of value in providing an awesome working environment where everybody inspires each other to a high quality of work across both teams and projects.
You will experience an open and direct atmosphere where knowledge sharing and sparring is highly appreciated, also when it comes to improving how we work.
What you’ll do
- Build and lead a design team that to start with consists of yourself and an external designer. As the team grows, actively run design sprints, critique, sessions, team huddles, etc.
- Take a lead role owning the hands-on design of 2 products from day one
- Locate and challenge assumptions, involve stakeholders to broaden the perspective and validate with customers
Indrykket 5. juli
We are looking for a dedicated lawyer who will focus mainly on legal tasks relating to securities banking and contract law.
You will be part of the Nordnet group legal team with 8-9 lawyers and one secretary. The legal department supports the business in all Nordic countries and cooperates closely.
- Maintain and draft general terms and conditions regarding Nordnet’s products.
- Provide the organisation with legal advice relating to existing and new products and services.
- Negotiate and draft agreements with external parties.
At Nordnet, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. We started from a belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings.
Indrykket 22. juni
Our client is a leading law firm who are currently seeking to appoint an M&A financial regulation lawyer to join their office in Copenhagen. The firm are
Cameron Cole, Copenhagen
Jobsincopenhagen, 19. juli