4 job matcher din søgning
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Can you support global business units with programming of existing robot technology? And do you want to play an important role in global equipment engineering projects within software, control and programming?
LM Wind Power is world leading when it comes to blade design and construction. To achieve this position it is essential that we are also leading in the field of equipment and moulds. Today the department consists of 40 colleagues – 30 in Denmark and 10 in India. All your colleagues contribute to creating an agile and innovative team which can handle a large variety of equipment.
- Your primary tasks will be within programming, documentation and data management and consist of:
- 3D data generation for programming existing automation systems
- Programming of existing robot technology implemented in our production facilities
Indrykket 14. juli
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Can you drive large complex projects across a truly global organization? And do you want to play an important part in securing the future growth of LM Wind Power?
A typical project will involve 20-50 people, having a budget of 20+ mill. DKK and will include:
- Planning of time, cost, resources, quality and communication
- Developing and designing the deliverables including testing of new technologies
- Manufacturing the solution including close corporation and negotiation with internal and external suppliers
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues. For the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
Indrykket 11. juli
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you want to work in a department that is striving to deliver best-in-class packaging solutions? Then join supply chain excellence, Packaging Optimisation.
Your tasks consist of identifying and developing innovative, profitable and functional packaging solutions for designated products. This means that you will have close contact to the Brand and Product Management departments and with the dairies.
Moreover, you attend cost-saving projects with the aim to optimise and enhance our packaging solutions. All the way you bear in mind that the products live up to our environmental and retailer guidelines.
Indrykket 29. juni
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you a creative soul? Can you think like a child? And do you have the strategic expertise, insight and skills to help a global advertising agency strengthen our stories and play experiences to children?
Your specific tasks will be to:
- Solve strategic business and communication problems by defining the real problem, focusing on the essence and bringing implementable solutions to the table
- Serve as our expert on creative insights and communication to children and parents, challenging established communication strategies and helping clients and stakeholders to better reach the target group
- Translate our huge amount of consumer data into insights that will inspire and ignite awesome communication strategies, creative concepts and innovative play experiences to kids and parents globally.
©2017 The LEGO Group