5 job matcher din søgning
We may have the right job for you, if you
- Are interested in working within the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on global brand management
- Are genuinely motivated by improving the lives of people suffering from allergy
- Have analytical competencies combined with the creativity needed to identify and leverage market opportunities
As a student in Global Brand Management you will be part of a dynamic team that is dedicated to delivering challenging and innovative international projects. You will be:
- Contributing to the future launch (2019) of a new AIT tablet
- Developing communication resources for patients
- Supporting internal communication
DTU Food invite applications for a 3-year PhD candidature starting spring 2018. The project is part of a larger initiative to improve risk assessment of endocrine disrupting chemicals and thereby better safeguard human health.
The project will have focus on characterizing mechanisms behind reproductive effects of early life exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals.
The successful applicant will become part of the Research Group for Molecular & Reproductive Toxicology headed by Dr Terje Svingen. The research group employs a broad spectrum of approaches, including in vivo rat studies, in vitro assays, and in silico modelling, alongside work concerning scientifically-based advice to regulatory authorities on chemical substances.
National Food Institute at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU Food) invites applications for a PhD scholarship affiliated to the Research Group for Microbes, Health and Allergy at the Division of Diet, Disease Prevention & Toxicology. The research group is a dynamic and highly ambitious research team.
The primary research focus of the allergy research is the relationship between different protein-chemical characteristics of food proteins and their capacity to induce either allergy or tolerance in order to develop new and improved preventive, treatment and diagnostic methods.
The scholarship will be externally funded and the filling of the position is conditioned on the final signature on a collaboration agreement between DTU and the funding party.