14 job matcher din søgning
Thales Denmark A/S, Søborg
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join Thales Denmark A/S, based in Søborg.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Quality Manager will be mainly responsible for ensuring the implementation of defined processes and performance to achieve the strategic and financial objectives of the company, while ensuring customer satisfaction within Thales Denmark and Nordics scope of responsibility.
The Quality Manager (QA) is also in charge of processes of progress and continuous Improvement aiming at continuously optimise the operations of the company.
Indrykket 24. marts
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Marel in Holbæk
Do you have a background in the food or process technology? Do you have extensive commercial experience, a strong drive and a proven record of accomplishment within sales? And would you like to join a market leading global company in the food processing industry - with Scandinavia as your district?
As Marel Meat’s new Area Sales Manager, you will have the responsibility to grow the Red Meat Slaughtering business in Scandinavia. You will report to the Business Unit Manager – Red Meat Slaughtering in the Netherlands, but you will also be affiliated to the Danish subsidiary Butina, located in Holbæk.
As Marel Meat’s new Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following working areas:
- Achieving assigned sales objectives with assistance from our technical staff in preparing tenders and specifications
- Generate new business and maximise existing accounts
Indrykket 24. marts
Thales Denmark A/S, København
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Project Manager to join the Maintenance Department of the F-Bane project in Thales Denmark A/S.
Reporting to the General Project Manager, the Maintenance Project Manager will be responsible for driving the Maintenance Preparation Sub-Project (MPSP) in the F-Bane Denmark project to successful completion with two main goals:
- Be ready for commissioning of the Early Deployment Line North in May 2018
- Ensure an efficient maintenance of the system for the next 1 to 3 years
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Overall management of all the maintenance activities until the MPSP is approved and during the start of the maintenance execution
- Prepare, develop and manage the MPSP Sub-Schedule. Maintain the MPSP schedule and align with the Schedule manager as needed
Indrykket 22. marts
Alcon Nordic A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company, where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Compliance and Operations Specialist.
The purpose of the Job Title role is to provide customer and administrative support to the Nordic Technical Service organization maintaining an excellent customer relationship and assuring highest customer satisfaction. Securing good financial performance, employee loyalty and satisfaction, engineer utilization and quality/compliance performance. Manage cross border work in Nordic area and work with Nordic Technical Service Management and colleagues to secure optimal overall Nordic service performance. Assist service management with administrative tasks as directed.
Indrykket 21. marts
CMC Biologics A/S, Søborg
This position has responsibility for all European sales activities with a primary focus on Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland. The position also has responsibility for one to several Key Accounts in Europe. Currently two Key Accounts are identified. It is anticipated that this position could be responsible for as many as 6 Key Accounts in the future.
In line with the company’s strategic objective, the role involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Identify, open, lead and close business development deals with new and existing clients; promoting company visibility, growth and profitability.
- Develop and execute on sales territory plan with the objective to achieve annual sales targets for territory through acquisition and closing of new deals.
- Implement strategies aimed toward increasing revenue and market share in the target region.
Indrykket 16. marts
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Leo Pharma in Ballerup and Malmö
In this unusual RA-position, you get to operate with all local Regulatory Affairs issues related to the product portfolio in Denmark and Iceland and at the same time act in a strategic role in the European Regulatory Affairs organization, where you will establish interaction and cooperation with the Danish Health Authorities and provide inputs to the overall strategic directions for LEO Pharma. Based half of the time in LEO Pharma Nordic in Malmö, and the other half in the Head Quarters in Ballerup, you will be in contact with a wide range of different stakeholders both internally and externally.
In other words, this is your opportunity to take your established knowledge and experience from local regulatory affairs into a more strategic level.
Indrykket 14. marts
Experis recruiting on behalf of Ty Nordic
For the distribution of Ty.Inc in Denmark, Ty Nordic is currently looking for a competent Sales Manager with profound knowledge of working with sales and business development at distributor level.
You will be Ty Nordic first member of staff and responsible for the distribution of Ty in Denmark. In the beginning the team in Denmark will consist of you and two sales representatives but in time it will expand. This will give you a unique opportunity to influence the business and set the standard. Areas of responsibilities will be among others:
- Contact to retailers both current and relevant partners to be
- Exploring new business, negotiating contracts and build relations
- Track sale metrics, analyze and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Hire and train high-performing sales people according to HR staffing guidelines
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
Indrykket 13. marts
JKS recruiting on behalf of Altapay A/S in Søborg
As our new Technical Senior Supporter/Team Leader you will have the leading role for the Customer Care Team, with reference to the Customer Care Director.
You will be the daily sparring partner, the go-to person and the one who sees the big picture and who knows how to get the wheels running. You will also be in close contact with our large merchants and advise them about their technical setups.
All in all you must ensure that the department is up to speed and running on a daily basis, and make sure that everybody meets the KPI's and SLA's.
This role includes, but is not limited to:
- Handling 2nd level tickets
- Working closely with larger merchants on ensuring the right technical setup
- Working with the development team in relation to customer requests and support needs
Indrykket 7. marts
Ter Nordic ApS, Odense
As a member of our European Sales Team, you are responsible for the Food and Feed industry in the Nordic region. This includes Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland. The Nordic head office is located in Odense, Denmark. You will be part of the newly started department and be responsible for the future growth of the Food and Feed department.
We have a challenging task for you:
- You work as a single point of contact for active and potential customers within the region and industries
- You are responsible for profitable growth with strong focus on new business development
- You actively sell the TER Chemicals product portfolio into the industries having the sole responsibility for the customers
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary accompanied by a bonus package, including company car which can be used for private purposes as well.
Indrykket 2. marts
ECCO Sko A/S, Vejle
As Demand Planner/Sales Forecaster, you are responsible for creating the sales forecast for the North region (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland & Baltics) based on targets, sales performance and market trends. You work together with the Product Expert and Sales team in building and maintaining seasonal plans based on strong data analysis that will drive sales.
You are responsible for monitoring the forecast against budget, and developing, analysing and adjusting the forecast on a weekly basis, keeping in line with sales plans and feedback from the business on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis. You will contribute to further improving the forecast accuracy and achieving performance targets, as well as pro-actively proposing improvement suggestions to achieve maximum result and suggesting the right shoe for the North market from the EMEA collection.
Indrykket 28. februar
Varian Medical Systems is looking for a Software Service Engineer to work with implementation and maintenance of Varians market leading IT Systems for cancer treatment.
As a Software Service engineer at Varian you will work together with a highly qualified and dedicated team in providing support and solutions to our customers’ IT technical issues on a wide range of Varian Oncology Information Systems Products in hospitals/clinics throughout Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland.
- Assist, troubleshoot and provide technical guidance and support to our customers in primarily Scandinavia
- Ensure detailed records of service work is correctly entered into the company information systems and ensure accurate updated customer information is available to other VMS parties
- Track support issues, bugs and feature requests, working with the escalation team and developers as needed
Indrykket 28. februar
Expedia The Associate Market Manager's primary responsibility in his assigned territory is to initiate, develop and maintain a high quality portfolio of
Jobsincopenhagen, 7. marts
Expedia The Market Associate's primary responsibility is to ensure that Expedia's hotel product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and
Jobsincopenhagen, 7. marts
Please note: This role will be based in Copenhagen Our business in the Nordics: The 25 million people living in Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland and
Jobsincopenhagen, 6. marts