10 job matcher din søgning
Alcon Nordic A/S, CopenhagenDo you want to work for a Global Medical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Customer Service Agent for Swedish team.
The purpose of the Customer Service Agent is to support business unit Vision Care in Alcon and is primarily responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries in SAP.
Customer Service Agent will communicate and co-ordinate with other internal departments to ensure customers’ needs are met effectively and efficiently. Alcon must ensure consistently high level of service which will be measured by agreed KPIs in the customer service department.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Hvidovre
Do you have solid Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography technical knowledge and an academic background?
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative to support and identify new potential opportunities in line with the strategic objectives of the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division – aiming to maximize the business potential through increased customer care as well as sustained revenue growth of our CMD portfolio in the respective vertical markets.
What we can offer:
- A career in an international company with a global impact
- Access to the brightest minds within your field
- Development through continuous learning and developing skills and abilities
Roquette ApS, Allerød
Roquette is looking for 2 motivated customer care agents for our Nordic sales office in Allerød. One position is full time, the other 30 hours per week.
We are a small sales office of a large French company, Roquette, with a worldwide organization of appx. 8000 employees. Presently we are 2 customer care agents but as one of us has chosen to move on, and as our sales has increased significantly over the past few years, we need to strengthen our team with 2 new people as soon as possible.
The job consists of the following elements:
- Order administration, co-ordination and follow-up
- Danish and English correspondence
Today’s competitive business is all about making intelligent and competitive decisions. As an in-house legal counsel within Core Service Business you will help make this happen. You will imply using your legal knowledge to support EY colleagues from all industries providing legal opinions about their business and monitor regulatory changes.Your Key Responsibilities:
- You’ll manage the successful delivery of legal services engagements in the Nordics, taking a professional, practical and commercial approach.
- Draft and participate in commercial contract negotiations with clients and service providers, elevate legal risks to management and relevant Legal Practice Group leader. Support resolution of complex and brand affecting litigation and disputes.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Tesa A/S in Birkerød
You will head all finance & controlling activities within tesa Nordic including legal and compliance issues. One of your most important tasks will be to lead the changes and set new directions that enable the Finance & Controlling department to become a business partnering set-up for tesa Nordic.
The aim is to make the department of 7 people resistant to the future challenges and business opportunities through streamlining of the processes with due respect for tesas values and culture. This job will require that you:
- Contribute to the development and execution of the business strategies
- Support the organization with reports and analyses and propose the next steps
- Define, coordinate, monitor and align the controlling infrastructure at Nordic level
Category Manager NPR Procurement
Marel A/S, Støvring
Due to growth we are looking forward to further strengthen our global procurement team with the position Category Manager NPR Procurement.
You will be primarily based in Støvring and responsible for all local NPR spend/categories, e.g. most facility services, utilities and car lease for our locations in Denmark (Støvring, Aarhus, Holbæk and Copenhagen). You will work from our location in Aarhus 1-2 days a week.
In the challenging position of Category Manager NPR Procurement, you e.g.:
- Develop and execute procurement strategies
- Select, negotiate and contract suppliers; build and manage the supply base
- Perform and coordinate strategic sourcing initiatives within the defined area of responsibility
PepsiCo Nordic Denmark ApS, Copenhagen
In PepsiCo Nordics we are now looking for a Commercial Activation Manager for our snacks business.
In this role you will support the Commercial Manager with the Nordic snacks business and distributor relations. Commercial accountabilities include general business planning, performance tracking and commercial innovation project lead. You will also lead the execution of flawless in store activation (BTL) in all Nordic markets through strong alignment and day-to-day cooperation with distributors and Brand Manager Snacks.
- Actively contribute to business planning – general support to Commercial Manager Snacks including annual operating plan development, strategic planning as well as distributor business review preparation.
- Lead own commercial projects with full responsibility and assigned budget together with distributor.
Mercuri Urval søger for Total Denmark A/S i København
International virksomhed • Nordisk ansvar
Med reference til den nordiske direktør og som en del af ledergruppen i den nordiske organisation får du ansvaret for at udvikle HR-funktionen, så den fremadrettet fortsat understøtter forretningen for alle operationelle forhold og i lige så høj grad den strategiske udvikling af medarbejdere og organisationen som et hele. Du kommer således til at arbejde med alle discipliner inden for HR.
Du får ansvaret for at opbygge gode rammer og processer for bl.a. onboarding, udviklingsforløb/talent management, succession planning, medarbejderfastholdelse etc. Ligeledes sikrer du en fortsat velfungerende varetagelse og administration af områderne for løn (budgetter/forecasts/kontrol), overenskomster, forsikringsforhold, kontrakter/personalejura, uddannelseskoordinering, expat-ordninger, aktieprogrammer, HR-surveys m.v.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
To further grow in the Nordics, our client is now hiring their first Business Manager to be on-site and lead sales in the region. An important task will also be to develop and optimize the sales strategy for the market. Our client is therefore looking for a mature professional in the Ingredients, Chemistry, or Food sector, who will take ownership to support the company in the next steps.
Reporting to the Sales Director Northern Europe, the Business Manager will be responsible for achieving business targets, maintaining current partnerships and identifying new business. Working from the Copenhagen area (home based), the new employee will count on the strong culture of teamwork and mutual support that permeates the company, as well as market intelligence and a network to build on.