3 job matcher din søgning
Vi søger en dygtig og servicemindet salgsassistent til et barselsvikariat til vores interne salgskontor i HAY. Stillingen er placeret på vores kontor i Horsens og med ansættelse snarest muligt eller senest 1. december 2017.
Som salgsassistent bliver du en del af vores salgsafdeling og kommer til at indgå i et team af dedikerede kolleger på i alt 30 personer. Du vil desuden få stor berøringsflade med vores kunder samt kolleger på vores udenlandske kontorer.
Dine daglige ansvarsområder og opgaver vil
- Håndtering af ordrer, tilbud samt produkt- og leveringsforespørgsler
- Håndtering af daglig kontakt med engroskunder
- Eksekvering af salgstiltag
Indrykket 6. september
HAY, Horsens or Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a Sales Responsible – Accessories for our Wholesale department to further grow and expand focus and sales on our HAY accessories. The role is newly established and based either at our offices in Horsens or Copenhagen.
As a Sales Responsible for Accessories you will be part of our Wholesales department and join a team of passionate and dedicated colleagues in our most important European markets.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Implementing new collections in close cooperation with our country managers and sales responsibles
- Planning and hosting biannual accessories in sales in Europe in close cooperation with our country managers
- Planning and hosting customer seminars and events as well as product and sales seminars for accessories responsibles
Indrykket 6. september
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
As the Regional Total Rewards Manager, you will enjoy companywide visibility as you support our business units, corporate functions and locations throughout the EMEA region. It will be your responsibility to fully evaluate compensation and benefit programs and make an impact working in conjunction with the businesses and HR partners in the local countries. You'll serve as the compensation and benefits expert, doing benchmark studies, making recommendations and more.
- Provides benchmarking and competitive insight to HR partners and line business leaders by monitoring competitive trends in compensation and benefits and identifying the organization's position compared to other employers.
- Assures proper evaluation of jobs through all levels within the organization applying the Hay benchmark/evaluation model and generally accepted market pricing techniques
Indrykket 4. september