9 job matcher din søgning
Tetra Pak Danmark A/S, Højbjerg
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company, with over 23,000 employees and operations in more than 150 countries.
We´re looking for a Service Engineer for Customer Operations in Denmark, especially for East and West Denmark. The qualified candidate will be responsible to deliver technical products and support to our customers by providing, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting services.
The position is home based. We deliver our services all over Denmark and we also support our Nordic neighbours when needed. You will report to the Technical Services Team Leader based in Sweden. The position entails extensive amount of travelling.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Fredericia
We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to manage the coordination of our daily warehouses operations.
Within this role, you will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager and you will be in charge of the following activities:
- Create Material Inbound in ALSTOM ERP (SAP).
- Invoice dispute management regarding material deliveries.
- Support the 3PL (3rd Party Logistic) with the material to record in their warehouse management system.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
With strong technical skills and economical insight
As Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering projects of high complexity in accordance with time, cost and the agreed performance. You will be responsible for 3-5 projects at a time and follow the process from pre-order activities in cooperation with sales, to finalize and deliver the product to the customer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Delivering projects on time and in accordance with the agreed quality and cost
- Driving project coordination internally and with market companies and customers
- Defining, communicating and managing the project budget and project cost follow-up
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements as well as Tetra Pak policies, procedures and guidelines
- Handling the internal project administration and prepare production documentation
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
At Tetra Pak, we are looking for brilliant and highly motivated people for our Talent Programme, to pursue our tradition to develop strong leadership and technical excellence.
Being part of our Future Talent programme is an opportunity to explore and develop your potential as well as to contribute to Tetra Pak technological development in a long-term perspective, building the organization of tomorrow. During your journey, you will follow a one-year development plan that is specifically designed for you.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining PLC based automation systems for Ice Cream processing equipment. You will develop the processing line control systems using Siemens TIA Portal and Allen Bradley based on customers’ requests. On top of this, interest in data exchange, digitalization Internet of Things is relevant.
As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for supporting and developing your own geographical sales area in close cooperation with the local Tetra Pak market company.
You will work closely with our customers, your colleagues in the market companies, the support functions in the sales team, and your colleagues in other teams.
- Driving sales and actively developing the long-term relations to customers and market companies
- Listening to, understanding and analysing customer needs
- Planning and running customer seminars, trainings, and presentations
- Support to customers and Tetra Pak market companies.
Being part of our Future Talent programme is an opportunity to explore and develop your potential as well as to contribute to Tetra Pak technological development in a long-term perspective, building the organization of tomorrow.
You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
YOUR ROLE AS FOOD TECHNOLOGIST TALENT:
Planning, execution and documentation of technology and product development projects, as well as develop the optimisation of our global product portfolio, including testing of membranes and food applications. Development and maintenance of in-house documentation, modelling and underlying data for calculation tools and manuals.
DERFOR SØGER VI EN HANDLEKRAFTIG OG ERFAREN SALES AND ONLINE COORDINATOR, SOM SKAL VARETAGE OPGAVERNE PÅ VORES KONTOR I VEJLE.
Dansk Mode & Textil, Vejle
Dansk Mode & Textil
SÅ ER DET DIG, VI ER PÅ UDKIG EFTER!
Dansk Mode & Textil, Vejle
Dansk Mode & Textil