3 job matcher din søgning
Damco Denmark A/S, Aarhus
Due to growth, we are now looking for a Customer Service Associate to our Aid & Relief (A&R) team in Aarhus to be operationally responsible for one of the biggest clients in the department, with a huge potential for further development and growth.
As Customer Service Associate in the A&R team you will be responsible for maintaining a high operational level and contribute to the development of one of our largest clients.
You will be in a Control Tower function where key responsibilities are:
- Receiving bookings and delegating to the DAMCO network
- Maintaining a humble and diplomatic dialog with the client, focusing on proactivity and details
- Motivating and driving cross-trade offices to perform.
Indrykket 16. januar
Damco Denmark A/S, Aarhus or Copenhagen
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager, Aid & Relief, to be in charge of developing the overall relationship with one of the most important contributors within the Aid & Relief segment on a global scale - UNICEF.
The position offers a vast combination of tasks and challenges on many layers from logistical challenges in the hotspots of the planet, demonstrating logistical innovation to the customer, as well as supply chain optimization through our close digital sharing of data with UNICEF via EDI.
Key responsibilities are:
- Create, own and drive the strategic development plan of UNICEF and affiliated UN programmes and funds
- Ownership and management of a customer specific growth and profitability budget
- Build and maintain an in depth understanding of UNICEF’s business; use this understanding to position our products and services in value propositions and proposals that meet customer’s needs.
Indrykket 11. januar