Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
23 job matcher din søgning
This position reports to the Group Manager, of one of our dairy teams but will work across application groups, including sweet dairy, cheese, frozen desserts, beverage & bars and bakery.
The focus of this position will be to conduct applied research and product development with probiotic bacteria with an emphasis on customer support. You will work closely with other Innovation scientists on a project by project basis, but is also expected to be able to carry out experiments independently.
- Conduct applied research and product development with probiotic bacteria with an emphasis on cell count stability in a wide range of food and beverage systems.
- Solid understanding of the clinical trial data for each probiotic strain. Presentation of these data to Application, Sales and Customers.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have a dare-devil and entrepreneurial mind-set? Are you passionate about making a difference and working towards a higher purpose? Then Arla’s Summer Internship Programme is the perfect way for you to spend the summer of 2018!
During the internship, you will be based at Arla’s global HQ in Aarhus, Denmark. Three days a week you will have assigned tasks and work in a specific department with a sponsor and during the remaining two days, you will get the opportunity to work on an innovation project with your fellow interns.
Throughout the internship, you will be offered to participate in e.g. personal development sessions as well as dairy- and farm visits with the purpose of getting the best possible understanding of the process from cow to consumer.
For our Headquarter in Hillerød, we are looking for a new skilled technician/engineer for our fast running Product Quality team that plays an important role in maintaining world-leading quality solutions.
The job has close cross-functional relations, and the good solutions are achieved in collaboration with colleagues in for instance R&D, Product Engineering, Customer Support, Production and Suppliers.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Product quality responsible for a number of instruments offering technical support to Production (pro-actively acts as Productions 1st line of defense from a quality point of view)
- Ensure that changes in instruments are implemented in a structured way according to internal processes
Are you passionate about QEHS and want to shape Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) within Global Logistics in the newly established position of Quality and Food Safety Manager?
As Quality and Food Safety Manager, you get the chance to play a key role in heightening the QEHS standards across Arla Global Logistics and make a significant contribution to our future success.
Your tasks will include:
- Setting minimum standards for Quality and Food Safety within Global Logistics across countries and ensuring global deployment;
- Monitoring and analysing Global Logistics Quality & Food Safety data as well as developing plans to continuously improve performance and address performance gaps;
- Maintaining and developing the overall Global Logistics QEHS management system.
Do you know nothing better than routing tables, IP address management, firewall configuration and finding the next big thing in network solutions?
You will join the “I focus on IT” program and be a key player in our organization, as you are setting the guidelines and roadmap for our future network design. You will work with the program management team, and you will ensure team members can understand your technical guidelines and enablers to bring the business a high-quality system platform to release business value and mitigate risk.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Create target architecture, roadmap for network, technical design document and IT governance for the network platform
- Close collaboration with the Operations department, regarding changes and handover
DSS Silkeborg AS, Silkeborg
Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions in Silkeborg is searching for an experienced and motivated membrane filtration expert with a technical profile. You will report to our Service Manager and be part of a team of experienced colleagues. In cooperation with the Service Team, your primary task is to structure and drive the further development of our training portfolio, and own the administration of our growing pilot plant fleet. You will coordinate and follow up on site service and troubleshooting in general.
- Be the point of contact for Sales managers and internal R&D responsible for information on availability of pilot units, drive and coordinate maintenance of the pilot unit fleet.
- Coordinate order handling of Pilot unit rental orders and when created, ensure shipping and reception of goods back on time.
- Continuously keep track of the whereabouts of all units in the fleet.
Hos FOSS søger vi en Juridisk Rådgiver med speciale i international arbejds- og ansættelsesret. Du bliver ansat i vores globale HR-afdeling i Hillerød. HR-afdelingen består af 17 medarbejdere – størstedelen er placeret i Hillerød, men vi har også kollegaer i Polen, Kina og Ungarn.
Som Juridisk Rådgiver vil du fungere som rådgiver i et dynamisk og internationalt miljø.
Dine primære opgaver vil være:
- Håndtering af arbejdsrelaterede problemstillinger i samarbejde med lederne. Det kan fx være i forbindelse med afskedigelsessager
- Rådgivning om juridiske rettigheder og pligter inden for "Industriens Overenskomst"
- Ansvarlig for arbejdsretlige forhold, herunder vilkår i kontrakter m.v.
Do you have a dare-devil mindset and are you passionate about making a difference and working towards a higher purpose? Then an autumn internship at Arla is the perfect way for you to boost your career!
As an intern at Arla you will join a major company in one of the world’s largest industries. You will get to work on challenging real-life projects in a growth environment with competent and passionate colleagues supporting you while you add invaluable work experience to your resume.
Right now, we are looking for interns to join us the upcoming autumn. We offer more than 10 different internships within different business areas - among others:
- Marketing & communications
- Employer Branding
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Your main area of responsibility will be IT compliance & data privacy and you will be managing the IT compliance & data privacy program and will work in close cooperation with many different parts of the organization.
You will work on ensuring that our company complies to IT standards and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for enforcing data privacy regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on IT compliance matters.
- Manage the personal data privacy programs in the organization
- Assess, advice and train important stakeholders in personal data privacy regulation and internal IT policies
- Develop and oversee monitoring and control systems to prevent and handle violations of external regulations and internal policies
In the Agile Transformation team we work with agile coaching, design thinking, agile testing – and we need you to help us focus more on user experiences. Creating a better awareness and building more knowledge within the area is your new job. As Lead UX your main tasks are:
- Lead the UX activities and help the development teams focus better on user experience
- Institutionalise UX at all levels and directions in the organisation
- Cooperate closely with user experience designers
- You are changing the organisation – making everybody understand the importance of user focus
For our location in Hillerød, we are looking for a new Global Quality Manager – a talented, structured person who can secure our success with our quality on a strategic, tactical and detailed level. We are working in an exciting, challenging and developing environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues in multidisciplinary projects – where High Quality is always a very important factor.
FOSS develops and produces state of the art analytical instruments for analysis of milk, meat, grain, wine and more. Our instruments combine sophisticated flow systems and mechanical features with state of the art electronics, optics and SW.
For the job as Global Quality Manager, your main reports will be sitting in Denmark, but you will have the responsibility for the Global Quality including having a report from our Quality function in Suzhou, China.
Aros IT ApS recruiting on behalf of AAK Denmark A/S in AarhusDo you have a passion for ABAP Development?
Then join AAK’s IT organization! From our location in Aarhus we develop and run a wall to wall SAP installation supporting AAKs global activities. We are 16 dedicated people in our IT department in Aarhus. The department is divided into SAP Competence Center, SAP support, ABAP development, IT Support and IT Infrastructure.
As SAP developer in AAK you will be part of the full development circle. This covers both direct contact with business stakeholders, design of the solution, programming, test, transport, follow up and support. You will work closely together with our SAP application consultants, SAP basis guy, and our SAP support team. Most of all we expect you, as a person, to be dedicated, willing to learn, open minded and have good communication skills.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a new colleague for our Process Management department at our state of the art culture plant in Avedøre near Copenhagen, you need to have a strong insight in unit operations and the motivation for daily production follow up and shop floor.
Our daily work covers a wide range of production support activities such as production follow up, shop floor, development of production recipes, trouble shooting and process design, -optimization, -control, -validation and -ownership within investment projects.
Your tasks will among others include:
- Daily follow up to ensure a robust production, secure quality, and drive process optimization and systematic trouble shooting
- Implementation and validation of new products, processes and equipment
- Ownership of processes within the unit operations through the entire value chain from fermentation to blend and pack
Do you have the commercial clout and talent for structuring sales business opportunities, and are you ready to make your mark in the FMCG word in DK and at European scale.
As a Channel development manager in the Customer Marketing team, you will be tasked with developing our go to market strategies and tactical new business opportunities for all healthy foods and drink selling channels where dairy can play a role.
Our customers include grocery retailers, online specialists, convenience channel, canteens, hospitals and schools, and you tailor each project according to their needs and resources. Prioritising opportunities and projects to ensure a good balance between long-term goals and short-term pay-off, you drive management of sales business opportunities across channels, at times taking up the role of project leader.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you passionate about online buying behaviour and e-commerce, and are you ready to drive digital category development and marketing initiatives that will make ripples within the FMCG industry?
Overall, you will spend around 75% of your time on analytical work and development initiatives and 25% on development and execution of concrete customer marketing initiatives. Specifically, you:
- Establish periodical business tracking and develop tools for monitoring the online dairy category and Arla brand and sales performance across e-retailers
- Build a trusted partnership with our customers and make recommendations on optimisation of assortment, prices, promotions, space etc. tailored to the specific customer
- Develop insights on online buying behaviour and online grocery retailing and create and execute engaging e-shopper instore activities for specific e-retailers, continuously tracking impact and ROI
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a talented business developer able to manage our existing activities in food diagnostics and bring them to the next level. This next level includes the development of digital related services.
It will be your responsibility to define, in collaboration with Sr. Director and the Food Cultures & Enzymes Leadership Team, the strategy for each of your business areas: test kits for dairy, connected equipment for dairy, new tests, equipment and IT applications.
- Execute the defined strategy: manage and develop your products portfolio, launch new products and services, support commercial execution, secure product & supply are managed adequately to optimize the P&L
- Scout for new technologies, engage with new suppliers and drive the innovation pipeline
- Monitor and report top line performance and lead indicators on performance
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Currently, we are looking for a new colleague to support the sales of products for the ice cream (and dairy) producing industry in certain regions, since we face a large growth potential for the consumables business area.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for specific markets, building and maintaining relations with customers, negotiating sales and facilitating the growth potential of your markets. You will be part of a team of 15 colleagues working closely together with a common focus on driving the growth in Danice Services.
The position will be reporting to the Managing Director of TPI and the working address will be in Højbjerg, Aarhus. In this position, you will need some travel activity (app. 40-60 days/year).
Arla Foods, Viby J. or Poland
We have set an ambitious growth strategy of creating the future of dairy in Arla Foods.To this end, we are looking for a skilled Senior Enterprise Architect who can pave the way for architecture and global solutions to improve transparency throughout Arla's core functions.
Your domain of expertise is in HR & Finance areas, with a secondary focus on our Shared Services architecture. Together with the Lead Enterprise Architect for core functions, your overriding task will be to ensure that strategic initiatives within the core functional areas move Arla towards a fully transparent administrative back end, supporting the global busines standardisation and increase in efficiency and scalability of services.