Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
6 job matcher din søgning
UNHCR is recruiting for a General Service (Temporary Appointment) position in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in UN City, working in the Centre Management Unit (CMU) of the Copenhagen Global Service Center (CGSC).
- Undertake asset management functions (physical verification, distribution and electronic inventory), STI’s and consumables tracking and updating in MSRP and offline as appropriate.
- Manage office supplies, including the PI visibility material and liaison with UNCITY shop.
- Liaise with Procurement Service in Budapest on relevant issues and follow up as required or requested by the supervisor.
Som kurer har du ansvaret for levering og afhentning af pakker og dokumenter direkte hos vores kunder. Jobbet kræver, at du er god til at omgås mange forskellige slags kunder, samt at du er i god fysisk form. Fleksibilitet er påkrævet, da vi har mange forskellige kunder med mange forskellige krav. Arbejdet foregår i dagtimerne. Erfaring som chauffør er en fordel, men ikke et krav.
Vi mangler to nye kurerer til opstart hurtigst muligt.
- Et spændende job med mange udviklingsmuligheder i en af verdens største internationale virksomheder.
- En dynamisk arbejdsplads, hvor tempoet er højt og hvor det sociale, kollegiale og det gode humør er i højsædet.
- DHLs eget kultur-/træningsprogram CIS (Certified International Specialist).
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
We are an international, ambitious, and fast growing company, who enjoy the position as leaders in our field. Our Global IT Team is now looking for a maternity cover IT Support Specialist for a 5-month period.
As our IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the 1st and 2nd line end users support. This includes solving daily problems with software and hardware, workstations preparations, user accounts, and permissions management in IT systems.
You will be part of a young, energetic, and global IT team, counting colleagues from Denmark, Ukraine, Poland, China and the US. The team provides services to our 750 colleagues in offices around the world. You will also be part of an innovative company always on the outlook for new technologies and IT solutions that will support our processes and our business.
In this exciting and key position as Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for the order management of our direct customers: hospitals and clinics. You will work closely with the Sales Team, Quality and Supply Chain to optimize the relationship with customers, to make sure patients will have their treatment on time.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints.
- Compliant with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
- Manage all daily activities in customer service independently.
LEGO System A/S, Billund/Czech Republic/United Kingdom
Are you ready to grab the opportunity of working with a wide range of stakeholders and vendors across our global organization? Can you develop and drive strong category management and supplier relationship management programmes?
As a senior category manager, your primary function is to establish strong category management for Distribution and Logistics category spend in EMEA.
You will play a critical role in the full procurement life cycle across the Distribution and Logistics spend, including areas such as air-ocean-road freight, courier and postage, customs & duties, packaging materials, warehousing and 3PL. Distribution and Logistics is an integrated part of the LEGO value chain.
You will be responsible for developing and managing key stakeholder relationships for both new spend and renegotiations.
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to lead the global team that procures all of the distribution and logistics needs of the LEGO Group? This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Indirect Procurement Leadership team at one of the world’s most exciting brands!
The primary function of this role is to establish strong category management and provide global leadership for the Distribution/Logistics category spend. Whilst the role is focused globally, it will also support progress at the regional locations. The role reports to Global VP of Indirect Materials & Services Procurement.
The focus of the job is to play a critical role in the full procurement life cycle across Distribution/Logistics in one of the largest indirect spend areas - areas of spend that include air-ocean-road freight, courier and postage, customs and duties, packaging materials, warehousing and 3PL as examples.
©2018 The LEGO Group