Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
1.009 job matcher din søgning
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Holeby/Frederikshavn
In Retrofit & Upgrade and Service agreement department, we support our customers and their business, by entering into partnerships to help our customers gain the full potential of their MAN products.
The team work together in identifying which solutions to offer to our customers, solutions span wide from retrofitting or upgrading single components to entering in to service agreements.
The job will consist of
- Responding to customer inquiries in regards to tenders and orders in Retrofit & Upgrade and Service Agreements department and creating tenders and orders in SAP. Following-up on customer requests both directly and via agents/local offices in order to secure execution and deliveries according to contract.
- Processing ad hoc cases - this includes common mailbox handling, following up on tenders, reminders, sales follow up and work flows.
If you thrive on ensuring a high Software release quality and want to improve your skills in a new and ambitious business group, then you might be our new test automation wizard!
As our new Software QA/Test Developer, you will be responsible for setting up an automated test environment and for guiding the implementation of the test cases for the best possible work effort/coverage trade-off.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence your tasks and the selection of technologies.
The software and tools are based on Microsoft .NET/C# technologies, and WPF.
We offer a challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is a world leader in its field.
SPX Flow Technology Danmark A/S, Søborg
Are you a skilled Technical Sales Manager, who can build strong relations with customers, stakeholders and colleagues? Would you like to take on a key position in an international market leading organisation, where you get to travel the globe?
We are a global supplier of highly specialized, engineered solutions with operations in over 35 countries and sales in more than 150 countries globally. Our innovative solutions play a critical role in helping meet the rising global demands in the end markets we serve.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with the Engineering, Project Management and Supply Chain functions to ensure process definition, prices and quality.
- Developing a working knowledge of the markets and customers’ processes, organizations and overall business to gain a competitive selling advantage for the company.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you have the kind of knowledge and skillset to explore a range of challenging solutions to identified problems? By applying your expert knowledge and strong communication and stakeholder management skills, you will reach success in a crucial part of the business.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Processes, your purpose will be to understand and support the business within financial processes, balancing global alignment with business needs and efficient daily operations within finance and accounting mainly in the R2R area.
Amongst your key tasks you will find:
- Close contact with key stakeholders from the business and corporate functions
- Build relationships with Shared Service Centers and Regional Finance Managers
- Drive performance of external shared service centers and legal compliance partner
Ørsted Wind Power - EPC, London or Gentofte
Do you want to support our geotechnical engineering team and be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our power plants?
Join us and become Geotechnical Engineer in the Geotechnical Engineering department where you’ll work in the Subsea Cable engineering team.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Would you like to develop and execute the marketing plan of a range of our emerging markets across the globe? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Join one of the best-known electronics brands in the world?
- Build a vast international network, as you work with a wide range of Bang & Olufsen key retail partners, shops and international colleagues?
You manage a wide variety of tasks focusing on our marketing plan and ensure correct execution of it across the globe. You do so by:
- Continuously communicating with our local master dealers – from whom you also collect valuable feedback on marketing activities, which you then use to strengthen our marketing strategy
- Establishing a smooth and respectful collaboration with our key master dealers, which also entails visiting them to harmonise our mutual goals, giving you up to 8 days of travel a month.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgaard
To strengthen our Project Office in Kvistgaard, we are searching for an experienced Project Manager to drive projects within Bavarian Nordic throughout the whole value chain.
As Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager you develop project charter, plans and secure stakeholder buy-in at all times. You visualize clear objectives, deadlines and progress, all while securing regular project team and Steering group meetings. Continuously predicting and risk mitigating problems is natural for you as meeting success criteria, deadlines and individual project budget - in close cooperation with Finance. When requested you develop, facilitate and document workshops.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Global IT in PANDORA offers first-year master students an opportunity to be part of our exciting journey, joining our PMO teams at PANDORA’s office in Copenhagen.
We are currently looking to hire two student assistants, one starting as soon as possible, and another in the beginning of May. You will be part of the PMO team for the One Common Platform program or the PMO team for the CIO.
You will be supporting the Assistant Program Manager or the Executive Assistant, Global IT, but you will also be expected to help our Global IT team with various tasks such as data cleaning, process training, preparation of Global IT workshops etc.
As a Student Assistant you will take part in the execution of many IT related activities and projects, and be responsible for various administrative tasks. You will also assist in workshop planning/execution and creation of various governance tools and training material for Global IT.
Are you a passionate and skilled UX Designer? If you can answer yes to most of the following questions, we might have a very interesting job opportunity for you.
Do you have a solid understanding of user experience design principles? Are you capable of addressing complex design problems and provide sound design solutions? Can you develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas? Are you eager to influence the creation of innovative experiences, products, and solutions for important and complex problems within the water sector?
Are you an experienced and adaptable UX Researcher and Design Thinker passionate about getting everyone to focus on the user? Can you create understanding and empathy around user needs, workflows and motivations, stated as well as unstated? Are you experienced with conducting primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users through methods like field visits, ethnography, surveys and usability testing? Are you eager to influence the creation of innovative experiences, products, and solutions for important and complex problems within the water sector?
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and use design research methodologies and insights to drive decision making
- Lead and help facilitate collaborative workshops (internal and with customers) for a range of purposes (e.g., discovery, design reviews, product definition, planning, and prioritization)
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Would you like to join a premium shoe manufacturer and improve global business processes through SAP optimisation? As ECCO’s new SAP MM consultant, you will step into a highly prioritised position as you help us improve our internal purchasing, workflows and release strategies through SAP optimisation across our many global locations.
It is an ever-developing position in a fast-paced environment, and you get to both execute actual system improvements and engage in a broad collaboration with many internal stakeholders.
You will form part of Group IT where your core focus will be on assisting ECCO in transforming and innovating our business by developing and optimising workflows and processes in SAP. Typically, you will be able to participate in different projects simultaneously.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Digitalisation & Automation are looking for new colleagues ready to help us changing the way we do banking today by creating exceptional customer experiences applying state of the art technologies. Most important personal assets are passion, “can do” attitude, a programme, project management- and process-mind-set as well as strong problem solving skills.
- Programme lead, supporting and sparring with projects on agile development, scoping, structuring and priorities key initiatives.
- Working with various stakeholders within the organisation to secure link of initiatives to strategic agendas.
- Outlining, maintaining and presenting roadmaps and pipelines, management decision papers and reporting on Centre of Excellence towards senior management.
We offer you an exciting challenge in an international and growing company with a strong culture and great development opportunities. You will have the opportunity and responsibility to actively contribute to the growth of our business through people. Come join us!
The HR Manager is an important part of the store management team, responsible for ensuring that the business and the people strategy are driven together, both in line with global guidelines and local needs. A major part of your role is to challenge and develop our HR processes in close cooperation with your team. This includes ensuring that the HR strategies are locally translated into action in the most effective and efficient way, hence actively contributing to the growth of the business through people. You work in a fast-paced and continuously changing customer-focused environment, with a focus on and passion for co-workers, customers and sales.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
To our Project Office in Kvistgaard, we are looking for an experienced Senior IT-Project Manager to drive mainly IT projects within Bavarian Nordic. Many of the projects will be of strategic importance to us and that way our new project manager will have direct impact on strengthening our business.
The Project Office at Bavarian-Nordic (BN) is responsible for Project Portfolio Management, Project Governance and Project Execution of projects, which vary in nature and size. We are a small but experienced team who has a structured yet pragmatic approach in our way of working. We strive daily to comply with BN’s values (Agility, Dedication and Excellence) and expect the same from our new colleague. As Sr. IT-Project Manager you will report to Sr. Manager, Project Office.
In the role as Sr. IT-Project Manager you will have 1-3 projects at any given time - depending on the projects complexity, scale, timeframe etc.
Telia Danmark, Copenhagen
Do you see yourself as a driving force in our quest to becoming an increasingly data-driven business? Are you structured with good communication skills and love working in an agile way? Then you could be the Domain Manager we are looking for to wrap our Data Insight team on an ambitious journey to create the NEW Generation Telco.
As our new Domain Manager, you’ll be part of the Data Insight unit in our Applications division. It’s our responsibility to ensure that Telia succeeds in the quest to become front-runners when it comes to Data Insight, Data Analytics, and Cloud First methodologies and technologies.
We are about to transform the traditional ETL approach to Data Insight and introduce new ways of using data in our daily business by using data streaming technologies, modern technologies for data aggregation and transformation in a ‘cloud first’ strategy - and you’re a big part of making sure we get there.
As a Customer Care Agent at miinto you will be making a difference for our customers every day – both our end users and our business partners will be needing your help. Our ambition is to make our customers’ experience with miinto as easy as possible. Is that what you love?
This is a full-time position in our centrally located office in Copenhagen. The role is critical to support our market in Switzerland. The primary tasks are to:
- Respond to phone calls or emails from our B2B/B2C customers
- Handle daily ad hoc tasks, crucial to the launch of our Swiss market
- Give the best possible support to our customers
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Zealand Pharma in Glostrup
Work with QA in a fast growing and exciting biotech company
As QA Manager – CMC at Zealand Pharma you will become a part of the QA organization overseeing all activities and delivering professional quidance to ensure GxP compliance within all areas. You will be responsible for the overall QA oversight for one of the current phase 3 products applying your knowledge within GMP. The department is headed by the Vice President, Head of QA, and in addition to this position, encompasses 7 QA colleagues. You will be reporting directly to the Vice President, Head of QA.
Your key responsibilities
- Employ GxP QA expertise during the development providing GMP compliance guidance to internal stakeholders
- Influence the compliance of projects and programmes
- Review and approve internal and external documentation
Triumph International textil a/s, Vedbæk
Our Nordic Sales Department in Vedbæk, Denmark is looking immediately for a highly motivated Sales team assistant.
The purpose of this position is to provide direct and ongoing support to the Triumph Wholesale team as well as the Strategic Account sales team in Scandinavia, Benelux, UK and Ireland. You will support the teams through performance of administrative, clerical, and customer service related duties and not one day will be the same.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting and assisting of Head of Sales, Sales Managers and Sales team in Northern Region
- Arranging travels including visas, flights, cars, accommodation and handling appropriate expense reports
- Booking rooms and conference facilities and arranging in-house and external meetings, workshops and events
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
Would you like to work with retail and communication in an international company? Is written communication one of your strongest capabilities? Are you able to make structure for both yourself and others?
We believe in continuous improvement to ensure that JYSK customers always get ‘a great offer’. This is a guiding light for the entire organisation – and indeed for our Retail department with its focus on development and implementation of retail guidelines through 20 JYSK Nordic countries.
You will work in an international high paced environment, and you will cooperate with competent, dedicated and experienced colleagues in an informal environment with a down-to-earth way of communication.
Basic Advice søger for Phase One på Frederiksberg
Are you an experienced Marketing Project Manager with strong planning skills? If so, then here is a unique opportunity to join the company that makes the World’s best imaging solutions.
The successful candidate will work to ensure flawless launch of new products in line with business needs and strategies.
Key responsibilities & Duties
- Bring new products to market through coordination and liaison with product management, R&D, quality assurance, support, e-commerce, sales and marketing.
- Develop and define business objectives, campaign- and creative briefs in collaboration with the marketing team and management and ensure a unified execution.
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to the employees involved in the launch, ensuring agreed objectives are met in line with project briefs and in timely manner.