917 job matcher din søgning
OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN is an international fine jewellery brand with an abiding passion for exquisite design and cutting-edge craftsmanship. Our family-run business is one of Scandinavia’s leading luxury brands and as such we are increasingly experiencing significant international growth.
We are expanding and is therefore looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Ambassador who have a deep interest for fine jewellery.
Our Sales Ambassadors are responsible for the daily sales and customer service. You will build and maintain customer relationships and create relations to generate sales.
Do you want to join one of the world's leading consultancy firms? Do you want to use your skill set in an environment where global methodologies set the standard? Then you might be right for the position as senior consultant at EY.
As a senior consultant in FAAS' Accounting & Reporting team, you will be using and developing your knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting when advising and tailoring solutions based on our clients' need to be able to link their commercial objectives with their financial reporting. In addition, you will be involved in financial and accounting due diligence (vendor and buyer due diligence) and you will be supporting EY’s Transaction Advisory Services.
Trackunit A/S, Aalborg
Due to our continuous growth we are looking for a dynamic, hands-on IT Project Manager to join our headquarters in Aalborg.
You will be responsible for leading IT integration projects to improve our business processes. You will also be integrating and improving our business support systems to support our exponential growth in our telematics fleet and user base. You will lead the projects from the initial concept and requirement phase up until the tools and processes have been rolled out and adopted by the organization. You will report directly to the CTO and lead projects spanning across our global organization, including Sales, Finance, Customer Care, and Engineering functions.
Bencke & Partners recruiting on behalf of Mobylife
We are looking for a person, who has the right drive and experience to develop and implement Trading/Buyback, which is a key business development project already allocated to this role. You need to be analytical and pragmatic, but you also need to be result oriented with a commercial approach to both existing and new customers.
- Business Development of Trading/Buyback
- Project manager for developing and implementing Trading/Buyback internally in the organization and sell-in with customers
- Calculate pricing.
Mobylife offers you a unique chance to be part of a company in growth and you will have a strategic key role in developing and implementing Trading/Buyback. You will have full flexibility and freedom to reach your goals and you will be offered a salary that will match your qualification + KPI bonus, pension, health care and company car.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
As our organisation is rapidly growing, we have created this new position to ensure that we at all time provide high quality training. In this role, you will be supporting a global organisation.The scope of training covers all roles that are conducting clinical trials, e.g. Clinical Project Managers, CRAs, Clinical Support Specialists, Biostatisticians, Data Managers and Medical Writers, and you will collaborate with subject matter experts across the organisation.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Develop and maintain training material supporting both class room training as well as self-training (eLearning)
- Facilitate Lessons Learned sessions
- Assist in providing training together with subject matter experts
- Maintain training platform
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Parker Hannifin
Do you have experience within Life Science or Biopharma? Do you want to utilize this experience to grow the business of filtration and single use products in the Nordic region?
As a part of our North East Region Team your primary role is to grow sales and market share within Parker Bioscience Filtration and Single Use products. The right candidate is one who will strive to maintain and increase sales revenues with existing and new direct/distribution accounts mainly in Denmark (Sealand) and Sweden.
- Execute and follow-up sales growth plans to achieve sales growth targets
- Generate sales action plans to grow new and existing accounts
- Work within a sales team and the Parker Bioscience divisional support teams to deliver agreed growth strategy and marketing plans.
Metro Service A/S, København
Do you have an eye for details and are you results oriented? Then you may be the new colleague we need in the finance department. As a financial controller you are responsible for providing financial insights and analyses to the management and stakeholders.
As a financial controller your main tasks will be to
- maintain and analyse KPI's
- provide support for the external communication to our stakeholders in connection with KPI's
- develop and implement analytical tools for performance measurement
We offer you
- a very exciting job in a company in rapid growth
- informal daily interaction with many competent colleagues
- an opportunity for professionel and personal development
UNHCR is recruiting for a General Service (Temporary Appointment) position in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in UN City, working in the Centre Management Unit (CMU) of the Copenhagen Global Service Center (CGSC).
- Undertake asset management functions (physical verification, distribution and electronic inventory), STI’s and consumables tracking and updating in MSRP and offline as appropriate.
- Manage office supplies, including the PI visibility material and liaison with UNCITY shop.
- Liaise with Procurement Service in Budapest on relevant issues and follow up as required or requested by the supervisor.
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of ROCKWOOL International A/S in Hedehusene
Are you motivated by implementing and developing innovative solutions within building systems? Are you driven by the thought of implementing a completely new building system? Would you like to have a central role in our R&D team in Rockwool? Would you like to be part of an international and well-established company with a well-known brand? Then we would very much like to hear from you!
Are you motivated by a central function within a unique project regarding building systems? Are you able to keep structure in a complex organization with plenty of stakeholders? As our new project manager for Group R&D your tasks will include:
- Secure a professional implementation of a completely new building system to the European market
- Further developments of the system and facilitation of the project in general terms
- Ensure timely delivery of agreed deliveries.
Velux A/S, Kolding
We are on a journey to implement a new Product Information Management (PIM) system to support our growth strategy. Would you like to be part of the journey?
In Kolding, you will join the Global Master Data office and form part of the service team of 5 members that deliver excellent support service and high-quality data to the entire VELUX Group. As our master data specialist, you will support your colleagues and external stakeholders on all PIM-related issues and questions that may arise. Furthermore, you will be involved in the tactical planning of our PIM project, and you will take part in further establishing the processes needed to support our colleagues and customers.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Grab the opportunity to learn about Collateral Management!
As student assistant you will help out in the daily operations ensuring that IT infrastructure is running and together with the margin team ensure that all margin calls are handled and discrepancies and disputes are investigated and solved. Communication with counterparts, nationally and internationally are done via phone, mail or cloud-based solutions.
< It is important that you have a good understanding of bonds and financial derivatives. As a person you are outgoing and able to take the dialogue with your many different stakeholders in the bank e.g. dealers. Moreover, you are aspirational and curious, so you constantly improve your product understanding. You are very service oriented and then you have good humor to take the top of a sometimes hectic day.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
We are looking for a passionate and analytical individual with solid experience in Ecommerce and working with IT to provide in-depth analysis and measures to help us take objective decisions to improve our visibility of how our Shoppers use our e-commerce website, shop.LEGO.com.
Your specific tasks include:
- Owns all Ecommerce channel reporting and analytics dashboards, gathering and publishing annual, monthly and weekly reports on channel performance globally
- Drives the reintegration of the analytics reporting, producing clear business orientated dashboards using the newly integrated data
- Owns the education of Global eCommerce on the Analytics tool to drive self-service
- Reports on revenue by channel; by lever; by acquisition source; by shopper segment; and by region; takes a 'storytelling' approach to socialize results
©2018 The LEGO Group
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Betalingsindustrien er under massiv forandring. Aktørbilledet ændrer sig, nye teknologier og betalingsformer dukker op, og reguleringen ændrer rammevilkårene for udbuddet af betalingsløsninger.
Som Public Affairs-rådgiver i Nets Group bliver du ansvarlig for at drive store dele af public affairs-arbejdet i og ud fra Danmark inden for temaerne betalingsformidling, FinTech, IT-sikkerhed og digitalisering.
Du bliver ansat i Group Public Affairs, som er en afdeling i Group Communications, der har ansvaret for politiske interessevaretagelse og kommunikation, regulering på betalingsområdet, CSR og stakeholder management. Du kommer til at lede og få ansvaret for projekter og opgaver på tværs af Nets’ organisation og forretningsområderne Corporate Services, Merchant Services, Financial & Network Services og vil referere til chefen for Public Affairs & Communication Partners.
William Demant, Smørum
Are you able design and implement complex network solutions? Do you want to get your hands deep into our network based on Cisco and the latest technologies applicable?
You will assume the overall responsibility for analyzing, designing, implementing and handling our global IT network solutions to daily operations, and assist the Operations team in 3rd level troubleshooting when needed.
Infrastructure Solutions cover over a variation of tasks. Examples could be integrating merging companies into our infrastructure, upgrading or expanding our current infrastructure to new technologies as well as evaluating technologies for future business needs.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are looking for a flexible scientist with an open mind to assist us with development of new food structuring ingredients. The position is a one-year maternity cover in Systems, Texturants and Emulsifiers R&D.
Your main task will be to investigate the functional and chemical properties of our food ingredients by use of various analytical techniques as well as testing in food model systems. Furthermore, you will take part in short-term service tasks for the global DuPont organization.
- Application of instrumental tools on lab scale for analysis of food ingredients
- Hands-on exploration of the functional properties of food ingredients in food model systems
- Assay development
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
This is a great opportunity to be responsible of continuously developing and improving the implementation and execution of the global reward agenda with a distinct aim of making sure that the reward strategy supports our strategic HR direction.
This will entail professional backbone concept designs for position evaluations (Hay Grading), the Global Carlsberg Job Architecture Framework, base salary processes, STI (bonus) program development etc.
Your future role in brief:
- Advisory on Reward Philosophy, Concepts, Processes and Governance to HR partners and Senior Leaders
- Responsible for implementation and operation of global Reward processes in the group HR system (People@Carlsberg)
- Reward Master Data Governance, Quality and Analytics
Audika, owned by William Demant, is a leading retail business, offering professional advice and hearing solutions to hearing impaired people.
As our new marketing manager you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing strategic marketing campaigns at Audika in Denmark. Furthermore, you will lead a team of 2 employees working within marketing and cooperate closely with our telemarketing team of 4 employees.
We offer you the chance to:
- Develop, implement and coordinate our retail marketing strategy with the aim to drive customers to our local hearing centers
- Handle campaign management – being responsible for planning, developing and executing via different medias
- Report and follow up on marketing activities and campaigns
The Hearing Systems Group at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) seeks a qualified candidate for a 3-year PhD position in collaboration with the hearing-aid manufacturer Widex A/S. Hearing Systems is part of the department of Electrical Engineering.
Our research is concerned with auditory signal processing and perception, speech communication, audiology, behavioural and objective measures of auditory function, computational auditory neuroscience, environmental acoustics, and hearing-instrument signal processing.
The goal of this research is to understand the functioning of the human auditory system and to provide insights that are useful for technical applications, such as speech recognition systems, hearing aids, cochlear implants, and hearing diagnostics.
Slater Consult ApS recruiting on behalf of SPX Flow A/S in Soeborg, Denmark
You will be joining a dedicated team and be responsible for sales directly to customers or via representatives worldwide.
You will work in close collaboration with the Engineering, Project Management and Legal functions, your communication skills being key to success throughout the sales process.
Key elements of the position include:
- Sales related tasks such as handling customer inquiries, specifications, proposals and order forecasts.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Customer support.
Do you want the opportunity to work with chemical compliance and play an important part in shaping the future of our compliance team? In this position, you get to influence how we handle compliance – now and onwards. You get to collaborate with several stakeholders and push the limits of your own responsibility.
- Manage the chemical and materials compliance programs in the organisation Assess, advice and train important stakeholders
- Develop and oversee monitoring and control systems to prevent and handle violations of external regulations and internal policies
- Keep up to date on relevant regulations and update procedures, reports etc. accordingly and inform stakeholders to prevent risks