998 job matcher din søgning
moovel Group GmbH, Stuttgart, Berlin or Hamburg
We are looking for you to support our Sales-Team in Stuttgart, Berlin or Hamburg as soon as possible as a Sales Manager Scandinavia (f/m). Fulltime (40h), unlimited-contract.
- Independent research and identification of potential customers and prospective clients in Scandinavian countries
- Present and represent the moovel service portfolio
- Identify and qualify potential needs of interested parties
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, profit sharing and individual professional development are part of the deal
- Extra Perks: Centrally located office, trendy cafes and restaurants, bright, modern office with open kitchen, Italian coffee, and a relaxing roof-top terrace
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for a position as Nordic Medical Advisor in Novartis. We are looking for someone with dedication and drive, who can take on our proud tradition within transplantation, and also bring value on other areas. A background within the field of transplant is a clear preference, alternatively solid experience within medical affairs.
- Medical Affairs Strategy and Operations
- Participates in the development of strategic plans in collaboration with other teams to drive the success of Novartis products
- Collaborates with Trial Monitoring Operations, advises / recommends potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of investigators
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Medical Affairs Training Manager in Nordics.
The primary responsibility of the Medical Affairs Training Manager is to create, implement and deliver a standardized approach for new hire training, continuous learning (including face-to-face field visits/meetings) for the medical organization with focus on field activities to secure optimal effectiveness and high quality performance.
- In collaboration with Franchise Medical Heads, CSO, Nordic Head of Commercial and Medical training and other relevant resources assist with needs analysis to determine knowledge, skills and behavior gaps for field medical associates.
- Actively contribute to development and continuous refinement of the Medical training curriculum.
Are you our new associate and ready to join a dynamic and international investment bank?
Catella provides transaction advisory and capital markets-related services in the property sector. Advice is provided on assignment from property companies, financial institutions, pension managers, property funds and other property owners.As an associate within the debt advisory team you will be responsible for the following:
- Staying on top of current market developments
- Preparation of presentations, financial analysis/modelling and market reports in connection with pitch- and ad hoc meetings
- Providing pricing input etc. to be used in client interactions
Curia recruiting on behalf of Dynaudio in Skanderborg
Do you want to be in charge of all HR related work in a fast-growing international company? Dynaudio is currently looking for a Chief Human Resources Officer.
Dynaudio is the leading producer of high-end loudspeakers with more than 40 years of experience. The company was founded in Skanderborg, Denmark, in 1977 and creates speakers for both your living room, professional studios and your car.
As Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) you are responsible for developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, employer branding and compensation.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Use your experience from a top-tier management consultant company in a challenging and highly visible position in the LEGO Group. Here, you will gain unique experience as you get an insight into our top management and influence strategic decision-making.
You will join our new Strategy & Transformation department, known as the “strategy and transformation power house” of the LEGO Group. Here, you will collaborate with our CFO, member of the Executive Leadership Team, on her agenda but also drive and support strategic projects across the business.
Reporting directly to the Head of Strategy & Transformation, you will be a strategic advisor to the Executive Leadership team members and their leadership teams, supporting them in shaping and delivering their holistic agenda.
©2017 The LEGO Group
- Arbejde med ABAP Workbench-funktioner
- Udføre enkel ABAP-programmering
- Skrive objectorienterede programmer med ABAP
- Benytte enhancement-konceptet
Kursets indhold er specielt udviklet til udviklingskonsulenter, der er ansvarlige for udvikling og tilpasning af ABAP-programmer. Kurset henvender sig også til løsningskonsulenter og andre SAP-konsulenter. Som kursusdeltager på dette kursus, er det vigtigt, at du kan arbejde selvstændigt på et højt niveau.
EG A/S, Ballerup
De overordnede strategier og vinkler er besluttet, men der er stadig masser af plads inden for disse rammer til, at du kan påvirke vores kommunikation. Faktisk er det noget, vi forventer, at du gør. For de kompetencer du har, er kompetencer, som vi mangler og savner. Derfor ser vi meget frem til at få dig om bord. Ud over indflydelse på din hverdag får du masser af muligheder for faglig og personlig udvikling, meget kvalificerede sparringspartnere og kolleger samt en position, hvor der bliver lyttet til din viden og dine erfaringer.
Hvad SoMe-delen af jobbet angår, har vi brug for dine input til den endelige strategi. Vi har også brug for, at du holder alle opdateret om de nyeste algoritmeændringer og brugertrends, og – ikke mindst – at du med hård hånd og stort overblik sørger for, at de rette budskaber kommer ud til de rette kanaler.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Can you write engaging stories and create encouraging content about end-users lifes with ostomy and continence Care? Stories that inspire end-users in the same situation to live better lives? Then the role as Marketing Manager at Coloplast might be the right one for you.
This is a unique opportunity to help build an outstanding global marketing set up. A set up that will not only impact the overall business, but also set new standards for how we work with Health Care Professionals and consumer marketing in Coloplast and in the industry.
Your main responsibility will be to strengthen the content we create for our Coloplast Care program; a personal support program that offers support and education to our end-users helping them live a better life with the conditions they have.
You will be creating both online and offline content for the program across three business areas; continence care, ostomy care and bowel management.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to join an industry that is undergoing rapid change and disruption? Where delivering simple and easy to use customer-centric solutions are key for success? Are you passionate about ensuring company integrity and adherence to regulatory demands?
As a Senior Analyst, you will lead risk projects and interact with senior stakeholders. A part of your responsibility will involve attending committee meetings, setting requirements for development projects and conducting analyses that lead to proposals and recommendations.
You will also collaborate with Group Compliance and Regulatory Risk to operationalise requirements into group standards and policies, and with local markets on the implementation of these.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Do you have solid experience with Master Data and Change Management?
You will be part of the Global Master data team and your main responsibility is to drive the implementation of our Master Data Management initiatives and process improvements in collaboration with 8 dedicated colleagues.
- Identify, drive and implement Master Data process improvements
- Define and establish procedures for Master Data Management
- Ensure that global rules are established and enforced
- Support local sites with master training and Master Data governance in general
A great opportunity for an experienced power system engineer to join a highly specialised and dedicated engineering team developing products and control solutions for integration of wind power plants in the power grid. As a lead power system engineer in the team you will be responsible for:
- Technical lead of projects in close cooperation with project and line managers
- Identifying, aligning and defining requirements for future renewable power plant functionalities
- Estimation, planning and execution of tasks in close cooperation with the local and remote teams
- Scoping, specifying and delegating task to reach department and project objectives
If you are motivated by the challenges above, proactive, structured and excellent in collaboration and communication then you are the right candidate for the job.
In connection with our newly granted research project ‘MIMIO – Microstructures, microbiota and oral delivery’ from the Novo Nordisk Foundation, we are looking for a skilled and experienced micro- and nanofabrication specialist who will play a crucial role in developing and providing new micro-devices.
In MIMIO, we intend to design, realize and characterize micrometer-sized containers for the oral administration of probiotics with the vision of using them, for example, in the treatment of colitis. The project is based on a close collaboration between DTU Nanotech and DTU Food, and activities cover areas such as design optimization, microfabrication and in-vivo experiments.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Cleanroom fabrication of polymer and silicon-based devices
- Design of masks for photolithography
- 3D-printing of container prototypes
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to join an industry that is undergoing rapid change and disruption? Where delivering simple and easy to use customer-centric solutions are key for success?
As our new colleague, you will be part of driving a vital change towards a more customer centric and agile business development model within regulatory development. You will be working with regulatory requirements in close collaboration with colleagues across Business Development and central group functions.
As a Consultant, you will be driving projects and tasks to support the overall risk development in our Nordic markets. This can include process improvements, implementations, reporting tasks, or clean-up projects.
Saxo Bank A/S, Copenhagen
Head of Portfolio Management Office (PMO) is responsible for driving project portfolio management across Group Operations. The objective of the role is to ensure that Group Operations manages a balanced project portfolio that meets Saxo Bank’s strategic objectives.
Additionally, Head of Portfolio Management Office manages investment portfolios in accordance with plans, communicates progress on a regular basis and adjusts plans as circumstances change. Through effective leadership, the Head of PMO is deeply involved in improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of Group Operations project delivery capability.
Systematic A/S, Farnborough, United Kingdom or Aarhus
Would you thrive in an international environment in which you are involved in building a network and conveying the benefits offered to society by IT solutions? Would you get a kick out of telling good stories, and could you tell them in such a way that you could reach the international media?
As Defence Communications Specialist, you will be part of our ambitious team of communicators and marketing specialists, one of whom is located in Washington D.C. and the others in Denmark, or Farnborough, UK.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering attention-grabbing news articles that capture the interest of the international media
- Building a close-knit network with international journalists and the defence interests media
Oh, and we also have a skateboard ramp and our own microbrewery at the office …
We are looking for a sales manager for the Danish market. You will take a key role in the sales team as our expansion into the Danish market accelerates. As a Sales Manager, you will be in close contact with potential customers and establish and maintain solid relations with our clients. We expect you to be confident and to thrive in complex sales processes.
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach A/S in Køge
The Group Controller is responsible for controlling of all group companies, monthly reporting, and reconciliations. Setting the stage and leading the process of optimizing the internal control environment and closing procedures in effort to ensure on time, high-quality financial reporting to the management.
The function will also include tasks within compliance, statutory reporting, taxes and transfer pricing.
Key responsibilities will include
- Controlling of subsidiaries to ensure valid accounting data across the group
- Implementing aligned group policies and procedures
- Participate in monthly consolidation and reporting activities
- Drive and ensure accurate month-end reconciliations for the Danish entities
- Contributing to the general development of financial management and reporting
- Ad hoc analyses and treasury tasks.
HumanTrust A/S søger for kunde på Sjælland
Har du det store overblik, griber du automatisk taktstokken og har du flair for at lede dine medarbejdere? Motiveres du af at følge dine byggeprojekter fra start til slut? Trives du i et arbejdsmiljø præget af jyske dyder og normer? Så kan du være med til at fortsætte væksten i en større dansk entreprenørvirksomhed…
Du skal med din resultatorienterede profil og dit store kundefokus være med til at sikre, at byggeprojekterne fortsat bliver en gevinst for begge parter.
I stillingen får du følgende ansvarsområder
- Idégenerering og projektering af total- og hovedentrepriser
- Sikre bygbarhed og gennemførelse af store og mindre projekter fra start til slut
- Økonomistyring og opfølgning samt sikre for- og efterkalkulation
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach A/S in Køge
Quality, Health & Safety and Environment are essential to Jupiter Bach A/S. With reference to the Director, Global Business Process Management, and QHSE you will be responsible for taking Jupiter Bach’s Global HSE management and performance to the next level aligned with Jupiter Bach’s overall strategies. Furthermore, you will be responsible for QHSE at our headquarter in Køge and our assembly site in Hurup, Thy.
In this dual function, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving Jupiter Bach’s HSE management system according to OHSAS18001/ISO45001 and ISO14001 as well as further development of effective KPI’s and tools to ensure a best in class approach globally. At a DK level you will have the daily responsibility for and lead of the local QHSE management at the sites.