5 job matcher din søgning
Neas Energy A/S, Aalborg
Are you ambitious, result-orientated and looking for a challenge in a competitive, fast-paced environment?
Here, you join a commodity trading team of 10 professionals placed in modern facilities that support our joint efforts. In our team with huge experience, drive and ambitions, we will be sure to support you in making a real impact, as you make the most of your talent. You can expect to be challenged from day 1.
More specifically, you trade electricity with customers, counterparts and on exchanges in the Nordic area, Germany and UK, while supporting the development of our team and Neas. And doing so, you will have the responsibility of:
- Maintaining and developing pricing models
- Maintaining and developing efficient strategies for hedging
- Responsible for a team of 3 team members
Indrykket 21. juni
Are you passionate about motivating an international category team and driving our category strategies to the next level? And are you ready to deliver world class category strategies driving cost, quality and on-time delivery? Can you influence and involve cross-functional stakeholders to drive results for Vestas? Then we would like to meet you!
Your main responsibility will be to manage a wide range of spare part categories within the electrical area, with a yearly spend of 50+ million Euro. More specifically your responsibilities will cover:
- Secure that cost reduction targets are achieved through cost out projects and ongoing price negotiations
- Develop and implement category strategies globally including alignment with the global organization
- Establish and develop partnerships with selected suppliers to gain competitive advantages
Indrykket 19. juni
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
We are strengthening our team in the Materials and Processes department; hence we have established a new position to expand our expertise in surface coating application. Together with a team of experts you will be improving and developing our blade surface material technology base and the associated coating application processes.
As our new colleague, you will:
- Maintain and develop surface coating material and application specifications and associated documentation
- Collaborate with our LM material testing lab in verification and validation of surface coatings and application processes
- Work with suppliers to design surface materials for blade manufacturing
We offer a challenging position in an international organization of professional and highly qualified colleagues and leaders, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining experience and grow.
Indrykket 1. juni
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Esbjerg
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Purchaser to take responsibility for ensuring that we call materials and consumables from our suppliers in order to have them available for the production line according to schedule in the right quantity and quality respectively.
The Logistics Purchaser is responsible for managing the logistics process including sourcing-, buying-, ordering- and delivery-scheduling to ensure materials are ready as required to meet the production schedule.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Maintain high safety standards and work with the HSE department to report incidents and manage risks out of the process.
- Establish relationships with suppliers.
Indrykket 31. maj