10 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Oil, Copenhagen
Maersk Oil’s decision to move into asset backed trading and their growth in Natural Gas has generated the need for a Gas Trading Manager to assist the growing activities in the Global Energy Trading team.
The candidate will be part of the Global Energy Trading management team and responsible for running the Gas and Carbon trading team. The team looks after trading of Maersk Oil Gas assets in Denmark, with the portfolio expanding into UK and all NWE hubs, as well as aiming to trading third volumes.
Conduct market analysis to support trading decisions, supporting a trading mind-set and creating a market view. The Trading Manager will be a key enabler in supporting a strong risk governance framework for Gas & Carbon to ensure a compliant framework that caters for trading the existing assets and future growth.
Indrykket 24. april
Danske Bank, København
Would you like to join one of our legal teams (Bonds or Markets) providing legal advice to Corporates & Institutions (C&I) at Danske Bank in Copenhagen on transactional and regulatory issues relating to the domestic and international capital markets, working with international businesses?
We are looking for two colleagues, one to join Bonds working with Debt Capital Markets (DCM) and Corporate Finance (CF) and one to join Markets working with derivatives e.g. currency-, interest rate- and complex financial products.
As Legal Adviser you will be negotiating and drafting documentation as well as managing the legal work streams related to C&I matters. You have the overview, work to a high standard of quality and have experience with capital markets and/or derivatives transactions and would like to work with colleagues in the Nordics, the Baltics, Russia, Poland, as well as UK and US.
Indrykket 18. april
Thorco Projects, Hellerup
Thorco Projects is now looking for a trainee for our Hellerup office. We are looking for a trainee who display a well-developed business acumen, takes ownership and are willing to go the extra mile whenever needed. You will experience a culture based on entrepreneurship, empowerment and customer service.
The traineeship is a 2-year program that will provide you with qualifications of the key roles in shipping – Chartering and Operations. Furthermore you will obtain a profound knowledge of the shipping industry in general. The traineeship commences 1 September 2017.
During your traineeship you will work alongside competent and inspiring colleagues providing you with knowledge and insights of the operation of our fleet. You will join the Commercial Shipping Program at Danish Shipowners Association where you will receive theoretical training in maritime law, maritime economics, ship knowledge and other relevant areas.
Indrykket 10. april
Thorco Projects, Hellerup
Are you our new dedicated Voyage Controller at Thorco Projects?
Thorco's shipping activities are successfully growing into new segments, and we are currently looking for a dedicated and well organised Voyage Controller to join the Operation/Voyage Control team at the head office in Hellerup currently consisting of 3 people.
Area of responsibility
- TC and bare boat hire management, hereunder communication with owners.
- Voyage control. Monitor finalised and ongoing voyages assisting the Operations Department to keep information updated and correct in the voyage system at any time in respect of voyage related expenses.
- Voyage management System. Create head fixture, customer master, bank accounts, etc. in the Voyage Management system. Assisting Chartering and Operation Department in the creation of voyage, TC and relet calculations, cargo transfers, commissions updates etc.
Indrykket 10. april
Vestas, Aarhus or Ringkøbing
We are looking for a talented and ambiguous Purchaser for capital Expenditures to join our CAPEX team. Do you have the passion and drive to develop your category to the best possible benefit to Vestas, and are you looking for a career in a global company that will challenge your professional skills to the limit? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement optimized and consolidated commodity strategy supporting the overall category and procurement strategy.
- Lead selection, qualification, negotiation and contracting with suppliers to investment projects within the commodity.
- Initiate Supplier Audits where necessary and conduct Quarterly Business review with key suppliers
Indrykket 10. april
F10 Human Resource søger for Grundfos i BjerringbroVær med til at flytte Indirekte Indkøb til næste niveau
Vil du være med til at udvikle og realisere den fremtidige strategi for indkøb af IT og Telco til en global produktionsvirksomhed og dens søstervirksomheder?
- Er du den erfarne forhandler der forstår værdien af langtidssigtede partnerskaber?
- Har du kendskab til SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), og kan du udfordre status quo samt skabe forandringer?
- Kan du med din erfaring begå dig på den internationale scene, samt lede og identificere projekter inden for eget område?
Du får her mulighed for at bruge dine kompetencer, viden og erfaring på strategisk vis og herigennem bidrage til at Indirekte Indkøb når nye højder.
Du vil have din base i Bjerringbro.
Kan du se dig selv i denne udfordrende stilling hos én af Danmarks dygtigste virksomheder? Så glæder vi os til at høre fra dig.
Vi ser frem til at modtage din ansøgning ref.: 2094
Indrykket 7. april
Are you passionate about financial risk management, supporting, and advising the organisation in the treasury related areas? Do you have the ability to build strong relations and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference with one of the global leaders in the renewable energy industry? Then this might be the job for you!
In the front office position in Treasury Operations you will, together with the 3 other front officers, be responsible for/participating in:
- Management of the FX and interest rate risk for the group
- Advisory and support in relation to financial risk, primarily FX to the Vestas organisation
- Execution of commodity hedging
- Short and long term liquidity management
- Invest and manage excess cash centrally and locally to secure a return within an acceptable risk
Indrykket 5. april
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
We are strengthening our team in the Materials and Processes department; hence we have established a new position to expand our expertise in surface coating application. Together with a team of experts you will be improving and developing our blade surface material technology base and the associated coating application processes.
As our new colleague, you will:
- Maintain and develop surface coating material and application specifications and associated documentation
- Collaborate with our LM material testing lab in verification and validation of surface coatings and application processes
- Work with suppliers to design surface materials for blade manufacturing
We offer a challenging position in an international organization of professional and highly qualified colleagues and leaders, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining experience and grow.
Indrykket 4. april
Neas Energy A/S, Aalborg
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Senior Market Risk Analyst at Neas Energy. Neas Energy is an international energy asset management company owned by Centrica plc.
You will play a key role in controlling and reporting risk and continuously developing the function as Neas Energy grows and develop their business model. You will continuously be challenged around risk measurement and methodology, processes and procedures whilst having close, daily interaction with the front office and business units across the company. Specifically, the Senior Market Risk Analyst will:
- Create a strong risk presence and promote risk discussion on the trading floor, alongside building strong relationships across the Neas business – including Centrica EM&T's London office
- Provide timely risk insights into the trading portfolio to traders and senior management
Indrykket 30. marts