7 job matcher din søgning
Unimerchants ApS, Hedensted
UniMerchants søger en Junior Broker i en nyoprettet stilling med mulighed for at videreuddanne sig inden for verdens ældste erhverv – kornhandel.
Vi tilbyder ansættelse i selskabets handelsafdeling, der formidler handel med korn og foderstoffer med hovedvægt på det europæiske marked. Selskabet mægler mellem købere og sælgere af råvarer, som kan være europæiske foderstofproducenter, handelshuse, mel- og maltproducenter. Der er tale om en selvstændig stilling med gode, fremtidige udviklingsmuligheder.
Stillingen er med arbejdssted i Hedensted, men der må påregnes ca. 20 årlige rejsedage. Gageforhold forhandles individuelt. For den rette kandidat vil tiltrædelse være hurtigst muligt efter nærmere aftale.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
We are looking for an International Customs Manager to join our Global Tax and Compliance team in Humlebæk. If you are driven by the desire to make an impact and secure that our companies around the globe are compliant in an efficient way, this could be a great opportunity for you.
As our International Customs Manager you will be responsible for customs duties in Coloplast.
The main responsibility is to establish and maintain a global customs support. The specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Implement and maintain global processes to ensure a correct and standardized handling of customs duties in relation to the daily transactions
- Overview of customs flows including pricing method (customs value)
- Set guidelines for commodity codes of Coloplast products for all customs regions.
Are you great with financial instruments, treasury and compliance? Do you want to take your skill set to the next level?
EY is looking for ambitious, experienced consultants specialized in financial instruments, treasury and with a drive to help clients overcome challenges in compliance with the financial accounting standards.
As a senior consultant in FAAS, you will have to draw upon your ability to put theory into practice and tailor solutions based on the clients' needs. It will be your responsibility to lead the project deliveries, including supervising younger consultants, and have the day-to-day contacts with the clients.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced metabolic engineer to lead commercialization-directed microbial metabolic engineering activities at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) near Copenhagen.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Manage a team of metabolic engineering project leaders, metabolic engineers and technicians
- Oversee the strain development project portfolio for iLoop Unit
- Devise and implement metabolic engineering strategies for increased production metrics (titer, productivity, yield)
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Based in our new established European Innovation Center in Hørsholm, you will be responsible for managing the sourcing of FMC’s requirements for the Commodity Chemicals and Functional Additives portfolios for all sites in the EMEA region.
Together with the Global Category Managers you will develop and implement strategies, manage key supplier relationships, coordinate the issuance of forecasts and volume allocation, and other internal communications regarding materials in the pertinent categories.
- Understand FMC’s businesses and work closely with the main stakeholders to align sourcing requirements to business strategies.
- Indentify and implement savings and working capital opportunities via synergies between plants and businesses, particularly within the European sites.
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
As Commodity Manager for Instruments, your primary responsibility will be to source, negotiate (20% of the role) and ensure supply of instruments and related consumables. Assurance of supply and mitigation of technical issues are very important parts of the job and you will be working with many stakeholders to solve technical issues such as Engineering, R&D, Sales and Marketing, and Quality Assurance. The job requires robustness and ability to manage a large number of tasks at the same time.
- Participation in maintenance and development of the instrument portfolio in collaboration with R&D and Marketing by owning the responsibility of the material cost and supplier capability
- Be proactive in the product lifecycle management of your portfolio
- Continuously drive new improvement and savings projects
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of CM Biomass Partners A/S in Charlottenlund
Unique solutions • unique brand • unique culture
In cooperation with the team in Copenhagen and with reference to COO, you will be responsible for delivering turnkey solutions to trading partners – typically utilities and biomass traders and distributors. We expect you to become a highly skilled commodity trader within the area of biomass.
In the beginning, you will work as an on-the-job-associate gaining knowledge about the whole value chain and participating in all roles e.g. sales, execution, logistics, sourcing and researching. You will also work closely with the COO and the owner of CM Biomass A/S. Over time, we expect you to be a key resource in training new associate commodity traders in the area of CM Biomass Partners.