7 job matcher din søgning
Neas Energy A/S, Aalborg
Are you ambitious, result-orientated and looking for a challenge in a competitive, fast-paced environment?
Here, you join a commodity trading team of 10 professionals placed in modern facilities that support our joint efforts. In our team with huge experience, drive and ambitions, we will be sure to support you in making a real impact, as you make the most of your talent. You can expect to be challenged from day 1.
More specifically, you trade electricity with customers, counterparts and on exchanges in the Nordic area, Germany and UK, while supporting the development of our team and Neas. And doing so, you will have the responsibility of:
- Maintaining and developing pricing models
- Maintaining and developing efficient strategies for hedging
- Responsible for a team of 3 team members
Indrykket 22. maj
Novozymes A/S, Bagsværd
Digital & Analytics is a newly established and highly prioritized focus area for Novozymes. We believe data, analytics and business intelligence will transform the way, we are doing business. If you are a strong change agent with a passion for numbers and technology, you should consider joining our team.
We are offering an exciting job as Senior Sourcing and Commodity Analyst in Bagsværd in an international atmosphere. You will be part of the Analytics and Business Intelligence department within Digital & Analytics. We are a young and highly dynamic team of engineers and economists with license to build the data foundation of the future for Novozymes. Your responsibility will be within sourcing of raw materials, and you will be working closely together with the global organization in Direct Sourcing.
Indrykket 19. maj
Do you have strong analytical, strategic and extensive commodity deal making skills and wish to join a leading innovative, company in the European market?
Join us and become a Lead Structured Originator in the Gas Portfolio Management team where we manage and optimise gas assets, contracts and work closely with other internal business units to further expand and contribute to growing DONG’s value chain.
Your key tasks will be to
- originate, develop and execute structured deals within the European gas markets both asset-backed and non-asset-backed deals cross-commodity coverage.
- contribute to business development and structure deals which incorporate management of volatility, geographical spreads and time spreads
- maintain and further expand external deal relationships
Indrykket 15. maj
Do you want a career in a successful, leading and international company?
If you have a commercial degree and you want to give yourself the best possible foundation for your future career, you have now found the right opportunity. The DLG Group’s 2-year Commodity Trader Trainee (CTT) programme gradually expands your skills and knowledge.
The goal is clear. We want to make you a successful Trader in the global markets for grain, oilseeds and agricultural raw materials. The programme starts 1 September 2017. You can be a Commodity Trader Trainee in several of the DLG Group’s companies – e.g. DLG a.m.b.a, HaGe, Scandagra and Svenska Foder.
Indrykket 9. maj
We are looking for a talented and ambiguous Purchaser for Capital Expenditures to join our CAPEX team. Do you have the passion and drive to develop your category to the best possible benefit to Vestas, and are you looking for a career in a global company that will challenge your professional skills to the limit? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement optimized and consolidated commodity strategy supporting the overall category and procurement strategy.
- Lead selection, qualification, negotiation and contracting with suppliers to investment projects within the commodity.
- Initiate supplier audits where necessary and conduct quarterly business review with key suppliers
Indrykket 8. maj
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
We are strengthening our team in the Materials and Processes department; hence we have established a new position to expand our expertise in surface coating application. Together with a team of experts you will be improving and developing our blade surface material technology base and the associated coating application processes.
As our new colleague, you will:
- Maintain and develop surface coating material and application specifications and associated documentation
- Collaborate with our LM material testing lab in verification and validation of surface coatings and application processes
- Work with suppliers to design surface materials for blade manufacturing
We offer a challenging position in an international organization of professional and highly qualified colleagues and leaders, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining experience and grow.
Indrykket 3. maj
Provide expertise, support and advice on procurement for construction and infras... Provide expertise, support and advice on procurement for construction and
Jobsincopenhagen, 15. maj