33 job matcher din søgning
Cool Sorption A/S, Glostrup
Vil du arbejde med grøn teknologi på højt plan i oliebranchen og sikre at dampgenvindingsanlæg verden over kan overholde lovkrav til emissioner, sikre et minimum af skadelige dampudslip og maksimal genvinding?
Vi har meget travlt og søger til snarlig tiltrædelse en serviceminded og selvstændig servicetekniker til vores afdeling i Glostrup. Du vil indgå i et stærkt serviceteam, hvor der bliver rig mulighed for oplæring i de kompetencer, som er nødvendige for at kunne udføre selvstændige servicebesøg.
Om dine arbejdsopgaver:
- Hands-on-udførelse af service- og vedligeholdsopgaver for vore kunder
- Tilbudsgivning og opfølgning samt salg og mersalg af serviceydelser og reservedele
- Deltagelse i hotline-ordning.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
As our new Project Manager in Technical Support you will be heading conversion projects of our existing fleet from idea until delivery to the customer.
You will be project responsible for modification projects involving planning with our commercial department, negotiations with external engineering companies, ship yards, equipment suppliers and Class.
You will be responsible for ensuring that safety and environmental considerations always is a non-negotiable priority and that lessons learned and in-house experience is captured for use as an integral part of developing our knowledge for the future.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
An international career opportunity in an engineering department that supports ROCKWOOL production facilities worldwide.
As CAD Designer and Space Manager, you will have the following roles on your projects:
- Overall responsibility for the 3D site layout of the factory – managing the space, working with the mechanical engineers responsible for equipment layout and the civil project managers to integrate the equipment into the building while highlighting interactions
- Managing the civil and equipment integration process, maintaining a record of updates, and generating/managing the conceptual 2D site lay-out with equipment and utility connection points, all based on inputs from the many stake holders in a complex project
- Collecting, QA and revision control of equipment data relevant for the building and utilities delivery
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup or Esbjerg
Would you like to support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Can you manage the LV system design of an offshore substation and deliver a high-quality output?
Your key duties will include:
- Design and dimensioning of switchboards, UPS/DC systems and cable routing.
- Submission of technical descriptions and proposals to customers, handling designs with subcontractors, following up on site, participating in FAT/SAT of LV power installations, handling interface documents and participating in the development of offshore HVDC solutions.
- Responsible for input from stakeholders and for the collection of technical requirements within engineering and construction.
NNE, Virum eller Kalundborg
For at styrke vores tekniske kompetencer søger vi ingeniører med baggrund indenfor HVAC-teknologi og/eller Building Utility. Du vil blive en del af vores team af ingeniører på 60 HVAC-kolleger, som er dedikeret til design og gennemførelse af projekter indenfor den farmaceutiske og bioteknologiske industri.
Du kommer til at arbejde med design, specifikation, commissioning samt aflevering af ventilationssystemer og Building Utility-systemer. Du vil deltage i alle faser af projektet. Du kan forvente at arbejde i både større projektgrupper samt mere selvstændigt i mindre grupper.
Derudover skal du:
- være i stand til at koordinere samt skabe samarbejde på tværs af afdelinger
- udføre review af arbejdet samt sikre coaching og træning af juniorkolleger indenfor dit eget fag
- være ansvarlig for større tekniske afklaringer i projekterne.
Are you passionate about traffic management and traffic control systems and integration? Does collaboration and challenging projects appeal to you? Then we might have the right job for you.
As Senior ETCS Engineer in Ramboll you will be involved in a wide variety of projects, and you will work independently as well as in multi-disciplinary and international teams on all project phases. With focus on ETCS, interlocking and trackside systems you will be part of a team committed to provide world class expertise and solutions to our clients.
Your main responsibilities are, but are not be limited to:
- Leading technical teams in the development and implementation of ETCS for our clients
- Providing technical ETCS and signalling expertise for our international projects
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Would you like to work in a fast paced, dynamic and international setting with committed colleagues? Do you have sourcing experience, good communication skills and a systematic workstyle? Then you might be the one we are looking for to enhance our successful Operational Purchasing team.
You will join the Operational Purchasing team – we are currently 5 persons in the team.
As an Operational Purchaser, you will be allocated to different projects. You will be involved in 2 projects at a time and you will work closely together with the responsible project teams.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- PO Management such as creating purchase orders, monitor and resolve errors as required.
- Responsible for timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of materials to meet order requirements.
- As an assigned project team member to establish, present and maintain project procurement plans.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Haas-Meincke A/S in Skovlunde
International Technical and Project Sales for Global Market Leader – Biscuit Industry
With a direct reference to Head of Sales in your region, your overall responsibility is to drive technical sales and support the Area Sales Managers and Agent & Distributors in your geographical area. Your tasks will include areas such as:
- Qualify and develop sales opportunities
- Support in specifying customer needs
- Guide quoting of optimal solutions/offerings
In close cooperation with the Area Sales Managers, you identify market opportunities for the biscuit product lines, you participate in client meetings to identify needs and promote the product line and services, and you further explain value propositions and USPs.
Do you have a strong drive for implementation of improvements in a cross-functional environment as well as experience with process improvement and change management? Do you thrive in a dynamic and ambitious environment with global activities? Then you might be our new Transformation Project Manager in Contracting.
As Transformation Project Manager in Contracting you will refer directly to the Director of Contracting and work closely with the Contracting Management Team consisting of four General Managers heading the functions: Engineering, Global Supply Chain, Construction and Contract Management & PMO.
You will be directly responsible for implementation of various improvement initiatives and you will furthermore act as program manager for implementation of the initiatives in our Contracting Business Plan 2018.
EIVA a/s, Stilling
Would you like to help us give our customers eyes under water?
We’re on the lookout for a service technician/engineer for a full-time position to work in close collaboration with our team of engineers, technicians and surveyors in assisting our world-wide customer base, ensuring that they can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and build wind turbines.
Your tasks will include...
- Maintenance of equipment, together with other miscellaneous workshop tasks
- Design of custom solutions based on equipment such as GPS, motion sensors, VHF/UHF radio, etc.
- Production/assembly of EIVA-manufactured equipment
Are you a software developer with a feeling for hardware? Do you want to participate in the control of the high-power RF acceleration systems of the CERN accelerators and of the associated feedback systems, being developed, using the latest digital technology? CERN, take part!
As a Controls Software Developer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for new projects across the CERN accelerator complex, in C++ using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME, MicroTCA and industrial PC systems under Linux;
Comentor A/S søger for Riantics A/S i Arden
Til rolle som PLC-softwarearkitekt
Hverdagen i Riantics handler om at skabe værdi for deres kunder, hvor målet er at bidrage til øget produktivitet og effektive automationsløsninger, og midlet er at designe og levere interne logistikanlæg i høj kvalitet. For at løfte opgaverne forudsætter det kompetente medarbejdere, og derfor søger vi nu endnu en PLC-softwarearkitekt, der har lyst til at rådgive, projektere og implementere løsningerne hos kunderne.
Du får ansvar for at programmere og konfigurere PLC-systemer og derigennem bidrage til at udvikle kundetilpassede løsninger. Yderligere får du medansvar for at sikre standardisering af nye og eksisterende produkter, ligesom hverdagen vil være præget af, at du deltager i flere sideløbende projekter.
Tetra Pak Danmark A/S, Højbjerg
Tetra Pak Danmark A/S, based in Århus, supplies and installs processing equipment and provides after sales service to producers of food products in our five main categories – Dairy, Cheese, Prepared Food, Ice Cream and Beverage. The team is expanding therefore we are seeking for an experienced and self-driven Process Automation Engineer to join our professional team as soon as possible.
We would like to complete this team with an Automation Professional who would be responsible for developing software solutions for the Process Engineering Team. He/she will be an active member of automation projects from order to customer take over, contributing by doing hands on work – software coding, PLC programming, HW design, FAT testing - during the project where it is required. There will be a strong cooperation with the process engineers, electrical engineers and also subcontractors.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
The Group Technology (GT) department in ROCKWOOL is currently looking for an Electrical engineer / Project Manager (electrical) to work on our international assignments and projects.
As electrical engineer/Project Manager you work on all phases of a project, from initial specifications and design to test, commissioning and after service. Assignments could also be as Project Manager for smaller projects or Part Project Manager for larger projects.
Your assignments can vary from small machine deliveries and support cases to participation in large "Green field" factory projects on a global scale.
You should expect around 90 travel days per year.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus or Ringkøbing
Do you thrive on having a high degree of freedom and responsibility in your job being responsible for the alignment of first-mover products with the wind industry? Do you have Projects Manager experience from the wind industry and used to handling many different stakeholders in regards to implementation of the newest products? Then you might be the right candidate for this position.
As Product Performance Project Manager your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Responsible for the Product Performance follow up of new product types. Ensuring that new project deliveries relevant to Product Performance are in alignment with the agreed deadline
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with the Business Units and within VPS
- Provide support regarding issues affecting installation, commissioning and operation of new turbines
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
For our power generation controls systems function within Siemens Power and Gas, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with the knowledge and drive to sell one of the finest controls systems for large power plants on the market.
You will have the responsibility for the development and performance of all sales activities in the Danish market so as to achieve the targeted growth in line with the Siemens’ vision and values.
You will be responsible for achieving profitable sales results by establishing and implementing business plans and sales strategies, by interaction with the key customers in cooperation with our head quarter and by leading the assigned teams to generate competitive proposals directly leading to the penetration and/or expansion of the existing business base.
Do you have flair for commissioning and good communication skills? Then you might be the one to help ensuring a successful implementation of the Signaling program's projects.
Banedanmark is conducting Denmark's biggest rail program; the replacement of all signaling with a brand new digital signal technology. The Signaling program is a complex and technically exciting program with contributions from specialists from over 20 different countries with a working language in English.
You will play a crucial part in defining the tasks required to ensure commissioning of a workable solution. It will be your responsibility to scope, plan and report on operational practice to create readiness and input to a Support Plan and Operational Readiness Report – including supporting the Signaling program’s management in proposing the right strategy when it comes to operational and maintenance readiness.
AVEVA Denmark A/S, Aalborg
The AVEVA Group is the world’s leading engineer and software supplier for Oil and gas, Marine, Power industry, mining and paper industry. AVEVA is placed in more than 45 countries with more than 4500 employees.
We seek a Business Process minded Senior Project Manager to our Solution Delivery Team in Aalborg.
You will be involved in managing of customer projects including all phases from presales through implementation to final handover to the customer. Such as:
- Project control of the all implementation phases including
- Implementation and commissioning of AVEVA ERM at the customer
- Final Go Live of AVEVA ERM
- Handover to the AVEVA support team
We are looking for Commissioning Engineers who will join our other 60 colleagues for a demanding career that involves deployment to Cement and Minerals sites around the world.
As a Commissioning Engineer, you will be based in your home country but will be constantly deployed to our sites all over the world, you will be involved from the very first start-up to the actual run-in of the equipment in the cement and minerals industries.
Your role will include:
- Inspecting, testing and starting up the equipment for the very first time
- Optimising performance to meet the guaranteed capacities and energy consumption levels
- Reporting to head office with operational data and project progress
FLSmidth søger for klient, Valby
We are looking for global Electrical Field Engineers who will join our other 60 colleagues for a demanding career that involves deployment to Cement and Minerals sites around the world.
As an Electrical Field Engineer, you will be based in your home country but will be constantly deployed to our sites all over the world, supervising erection and commissioning of electrical equipment in the cement and minerals industries.
Your role will include:
- Instruction and supervision of clients and contractors in relation to erection of the equipment.
- Ensure high quality at all times in regards to the erection of site, the equipment, tools, safety gear etc.
- Erection planning