272 job matcher din søgning
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Tænk hvis man kunne kombinere gode kollegaer, sin sans for orden og struktur i laboratoriet med faglig nysgerrighed for langsigtet udvikling af medicinsk udstyr. Denne kombination kan du gøre brug af i dette job, når du udfører forsøg i laboratoriet og indgår i dialog med dygtige og imødekommende kollegaer om eksisterende og fremtidige forsøgsmetoder og dataudfald.
Dine ansvarsområder kan opsummeres til følgende:
- Testplanlægning under produktudvikling
- Input til protokolforberedelse
- Udførelse af laboratorietest
- Bestilling af materialer
- Vedligeholdelse af vores apparater
Shoreline AS, Esbjerg
As a developer in Shoreline, you will join a team of engineers providing wind farm developers, operators, service providers and OEMs around the globe with world-class simulation, analysis and visualization software and services by utilizing state of the art artificial intelligence technology.
You will work in an agile team environment where you will be involved in all aspects of our development; analysis, design, user experience, test-driven development, code quality review.
As a developer, you will take part in the following, but not limited to, activities:
- Participate in all product development phases from analysis and architectural design to software implementation and quality assurance
- Develop software and solutions in all areas, from databases to computing technologies
- Carry out tasks in general, as directed by the CTO/VP Engineering
Are you looking for the next step to kick-start your transition from being a student to becoming a young professional within procurement in an international pharmaceutical company?
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges across the company. The learning curve will be steep and we expect a lot from you, but in return we offer a programme that will empower you to grow both on a professional and personal level.
A graduate position with GBS and Group Sourcing invites you into a world of strategic sourcing, value chain optimization and operational excellence. Reporting to the VP of Group Sourcing and working closely with the management groups across both functions you will over the course of the programme, become a key player in further developing our global source-to-pay processes.
Are you looking for the next step to kick-start your transition from being a student to becoming a young professional within Clinical Pharmacology in an international pharmaceutical company? Then we have the Graduate Programme just for you.
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges cross functionally. The learning curve will be steep and we expect a lot from you, but in return we offer a programme that will empower you to grow both on a professional and personal level.
We are searching for a graduate who can support Quantitative Pharmacology in the daily work and help us in our mission to become a world class pharmacometric service provider for Lundbeck.
Do you have solid qPCR technical knowledge and a commercial background? Do you have the passion and drive to succeed in a challenging environment, and would you like a chance to develop a fantastic career in a world-renowned company, and Europe’s market leader in qPCR? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
The role will involve significant travel activity – at least 50% of the time – predominantly within the Nordics (DENMARK and NORWAY), but also outside the region.
Your responsibilities among others will include:
- Develop and implement account specific strategic plans with the other sales teams in Bioscience Division and Research and Safety Division
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships, at all levels within assigned accounts to influence purchasing decisions
What impact will you make?
Do you wish to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be scalable with your capabilities and ambitions and you will constantly be challenging yourself to learn new skills and come up with new ideas. We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead on your specific development level.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Genmab in Copenhagen
High degree of influence in an exciting and fast growing biotech company
The Process Manager will work closely with the Global Clinical Development team leading/supporting the process changes, updates and compliance, and R&D operation´s strategic directives. You will do that by ensuring the development and management of processes that enable compliance and standards across departments and apply best in class methodologies.
You will also drive global process improvements projects and support ongoing evaluation. You will lead the creation and maintenance of our processes – including but not limited to SOPs, guidelines, written instructions and other documentation processes. You will also ensure adherence to applicable guidelines/regulations.
As Process Manager, you will be responsible for effective implementation and creation of training sessions.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Would you like to join Danske Bank as a Senior Consultant and take a strong responsibility in developing and delivering internal AML blended-training programs?And would you like to provide AML/CTF expertise through innovative consulting and training solutions?
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a part of a Training and Competency Development Team within Global Utilities, very much focusing on related AML activities. You will take a meaningful role in supporting the AML Utility employees with various AML/CTF competency development activities to grow and sustain their AML/CTF awareness. Main workplace will be located in Høje Taastrup office, combined with some travelling.
Vi søger udbuds- og entrepriseretsjurister, der har lyst til at arbejde med udbud, entrepriseret og kontraktstyring inden for anlæg på alsidige projekter og et marked i vækst.
Du bliver en væsentlig del af teamet, og med din faglighed og personlighed vil du være med til at styrke COWIs position som en af de førende rådgivere inden for branchen.
Du vil særligt komme til at beskæftige dig med:
- Gennemførelse af udbud af forskelligartede rådgivnings- og entrepriseydelser, herunder udarbejdelse af udbudsstrategier, udbudsbekendtgørelser, udbudsvilkår, kontrakter, evalueringsnotater mv.
- Håndtering af claims fra både entreprenører og rådgivere på projekterne
- Udvikling af vores rådgivningsydelser i krydsfeltet mellem teknisk og juridisk rådgivning
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of SameSystem A/S in Værløse
Do you have passion for driving organisational change and a solid interest in cutting-edge IT technologies?
Then take this opportunity to make a real difference in shaping the future of SameSystem. We are growing rapidly, and by streamlining our workflows and internal software systems, you will make sure that our set-up is always one step ahead and equipped for future challenges.
Your primary task is to ensure that our workflows and IT systems match the needs of the business and the future challenges related to our expansion. This can be achieved by introducing new software solutions as well as protocols based on the input of customers and internal teams.
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you passionate about E-commerce, fashion and providing the best possible customer experience? We are currently looking for an optimistic and dedicated Customer Service Agent, who wants to help bring our E-commerce customer experience to the next level.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be part of an energetic and international team. You will assist and help our E-commerce customers for the DACH region (Germany/Austria/Switzerland) and make sure they always receive first class treatment.
- Answer all kinds of inquiries from our customers, via chat, phone and email
- Work with your team to ensure customer happiness across all our brands
- Juggle 7 different information system to find answers for your customers
TDC Group, Copenhagen
We are currently seeking a Solution Architect to assist with all stages of engagements across Business to Business Services. The Solution Architect will define and document solutions for reinvention, detailed design and implementation of B2B, and entirely new digital commerce experiences.
This is a solutions architect role in complex, deeply integrated environments for large clients. It is mandatory that the candidate can argue a common architecture that can be used by more B2B setups in Blockbuster. Partners is located across the Nordics which implies that the candidate should expect 20-30 travel days across the Nordic countries.
Preferred experience and profile:
- Experience in defining solution
- Creating the right project roadmap
- Estimate the implementation
Bolia International A/S, Aarhus
To strengthen our exciting global journey, we are seeking a visionary, inspiring and targeted International Retail Director, based at our international headquarters in the centre of Aarhus.
Your specific main tasks will include:
- Defining and implementing the international retail strategy and expansion plan
- Defining and further developing our world-class store concepts
- Ensuring optimal interaction between our physical stores and other digital sales channels and touch points
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach A/S in Køge
The Group Controller is responsible for controlling of all group companies, monthly reporting, and reconciliations. Setting the stage and leading the process of optimizing the internal control environment and closing procedures in effort to ensure on time, high-quality financial reporting to the management.
The function will also include tasks within compliance, statutory reporting, taxes and transfer pricing.
Key responsibilities will include
- Controlling of subsidiaries to ensure valid accounting data across the group
- Implementing aligned group policies and procedures
- Participate in monthly consolidation and reporting activities
- Drive and ensure accurate month-end reconciliations for the Danish entities
- Contributing to the general development of financial management and reporting
- Ad hoc analyses and treasury tasks.
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach A/S in Køge
Quality, Health & Safety and Environment are essential to Jupiter Bach A/S. With reference to the Director, Global Business Process Management, and QHSE you will be responsible for taking Jupiter Bach’s Global HSE management and performance to the next level aligned with Jupiter Bach’s overall strategies. Furthermore, you will be responsible for QHSE at our headquarter in Køge and our assembly site in Hurup, Thy.
In this dual function, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving Jupiter Bach’s HSE management system according to OHSAS18001/ISO45001 and ISO14001 as well as further development of effective KPI’s and tools to ensure a best in class approach globally. At a DK level you will have the daily responsibility for and lead of the local QHSE management at the sites.
TOP-TOY, Vallensbæk Strand
At TOP-TOY we need a creative Student worker to help us write the text.
If you can say yes to the questions below then please send us your application in English as soon as possible.
- Do you know how to write texts that are precise, concrete and factual?
- Can you make sure that our product pages have the sufficient information that our shoppers need in their purchase decision?
- Can you create product descriptions that can turn shoppers into customers?
- Write and integrate product descriptions, and make sure these are translated and implemented into our content system, before being live on our websites.
- Coordinate with relevant colleagues to assure, that all content for the product pages are arranged and ready for “go live” on our website.
- Update brand-series and character names in our Multiterm desktop software.
TOP-TOY, Vallensbæk Strand
At TOP-TOY we need a Student worker to help us secure the greatest quality of images on our online product pages.
Can you say yes to the questions below then please send us your application in English as soon as possible.
- Do you understand the importance of images, and that quality, amount and order matters?
- Can you make sure that our product pages have the appropriate excellence of images, so our shoppers basically would buy the product only by looking at these?
- Do you know a little bit about pixels, graphical formats and Photoshop?
- Select, arrange and implement images on our product pages.
- Assure that all images live up to our quality standards for our online- and mobile store.
- Manage product attributes on product pages, i.e. filters on different sizes, colours.
Deloitte Consulting is among the largest consulting firms in Denmark employing more than 600 consultants. Our service line Technology Strategy & Architecture (TS&A) is currently looking for students for the business analyst position who can help us provide advice to our clients on their IT-strategic challenges.
As a business analyst in TS&A you will get an incomparable opportunity to take an active part in projects aiming at solving some of our clients’ most challenging and complex IT-related problems. We advise organisations across the financial services industry, the public sector and private industries, and as a business analyst you will get a unique insight into the C-level agenda in a variety of sectors.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
Vil du konstruere og designe stål- og plaststrukturer til fleksible rørsystemer til offshore-branchen? Og vil du samarbejde med kompetente tekniske kollegaer og videreudvikle dine evner med et højt specialiseret produkt?
Som teknisk designer har du ansvar for at tegne konstruktioner - primært stålkonstruktioner som fx klamper, der forbinder rørene til ankre på havbunden, ende-afslutninger af de fleksible rør og strukturer til fæstning på offshore-produktionsenheder. Desuden udarbejder du styklister, indkøbsspecifikationer og montagevejledninger, ligesom du udvikler og konstruerer tekniske komponenter samt udarbejder og vedligeholder teknisk dokumentation.
Du vil i løbet af et projekt blive eksponeret for mange tekniske sider, og du er med hele vejen fra kundekontakten, til det færdige produkt leveres over kajen. Til at begynde med deltager du i et struktureret oplærings- og introduktionsforløb.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Join us to form part of a new software development team that works with the latest IT technologies.
In this role, which is similar to that of a program manager, you will help shape how we work with software development. Helping our team of 40 software developers meet customer needs, you will be the driving force in making sure we remain at the very forefront of the market and invest wisely in R&D.
Specifically, your job is to help us deliver new digital experiences to our customers with our applications that can improve our customers’ digital experiences. To do so, you gather input from marketing professionals who present what the market and our customers request – and you then help us deliver on these.