72 job matcher din søgning
Foodjob Nordic recruiting on behalf of AAK Denmark in Aarhus
Foodjob Nordic is looking for a Technical Product Manager to support AAKs sourcing of vegetable oils for production facilities around the world.
This is a role combining sourcing, supply chain, food safety/quality/legislation and handling requirements from customers.
Initially you will acquire in depth knowledge of AAK raw materials, processes and production sites. You will then utilize your technical know-how and your analytical skills in consulting, coordinating and managing cross function initiatives.
Internally you will be supporting the interface between the raw material sourcing and operations at different AAK production sites. This includes:
- Support to different AAK production sites regarding raw materials
- Support to sourcing in making raw material specifications etc.
- Consulting for new raw materials to secure final application quality
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Does it motivate you to play a key role in a safety, health, environment organization covering worldwide operations? Then this is your chance to contribute by providing knowledge, analyses and guidance to our operations across the Globe as well as to Group functions.
As part of Group Operations and Technology, we - Group SHEQ – Safety, Health, Environment and Quality - ensure focus on sustainable operations, a safe working environment and professional risk management.
The overall purpose is to ensure conformance to the Groups SHE (Safety Health Environment) policy and as part of that reducing our environmental footprint, meeting our sustainability goals, and providing a healthy and safe work environment. This is done by providing professional assistance, information, analyses and guidance.
A 3-year PhD scholarship in the field of nanomaterial chemistry is available at the Department of Chemistry.
The PhD scholarship is expected to start on the 1st of April or as soon as possible thereafter. The successful candidate can join a newly established, young research team, which is a part of the NanoChemistry Group, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry section at DTU Chemistry.
The successful candidate should have a Master’s degree in chemistry, materials science or physics, specifically with:
- Strong experimental background of material chemistry or inorganic chemistry.
- Prior experience of optoelectronic nanomaterials especially colloidal QDs including material synthesis and basic characterization (e.g. SEM, TEM, XRD, UV-Vis and PL spectroscopies) is preferred
The Department of Environmental Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU Environment) advertises a fully funded 3-year PhD position in Environmental Engineering.
The goal of the PhD project is to develop a method to improve water and sediment quality in an economically feasible manner. To achieve this goal, the PhD Student will employ the microbial fuel cell technology MFC to stimulate microbial processes. The overall project is in cooperation between NIRAS, Aarhus University and DTU Environment.
Responsibilities and tasks
- The successful candidate will have a solid base in Environmental Engineering or similar, and have very good grades.
- The candidate will have a mathematical way of thinking, are skilled in chemical analysis, and you have hands-on experience with experimental work (preferably with microbial fuel cells).
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
We would like to complete our Center of Expertise team with a Food Technologist who will be responsible for our mixing test facility and analysis lab as well as for supporting internal and external customers with food-, mixer- and process technology expertise.
- Translate application requirements to machine and process design (i.e. be the link between food applications and the process or mechanical design engineers)
- Support internal and external customers regarding portfolio, food applications and mixer technology
- Manage Scanima mixer test facility and analysis lab
AAK Denmark A/S, Aarhus
AAK is one of the leading producers on high value-adding vegetable oils for the food industry. AAK is organized in three business areas; Food Ingredients, Chocolate & Confectionery Fats and Technical Products & Feed. The cosmetics unit, which is part of Chocolate & Confectionery Fats, is a rapidly-growing operation.
Working closely with the Business Development & Marketing teams you will be hands-on involved in developing new products and solutions that meet our customer’s needs of higher product quality and better product functionalities, smarter and more competitive production processes and more sustainable solutions to the final consumer.
You will eventually also participate in the work in the market with evaluation of market insights and ideas and implementation at the customers’ sites, focusing mainly at our customers within the bakery- and chocolate confectionery industry.
AAK Denmark A/S, Aarhus
AAK is one of the leading producers on high value-adding vegetable oils. AAK is organized in three business areas; Food Ingredients, Chocolate & Confectionery Fats and Technical Products & Feed. The cosmetics unit, which is part of Chocolate & Confectionery Fats, is a rapidly-growing operation.
You will join our global Product and Technology Development (PTD) team based in our Aarhus Site. Working closely with your colleagues in PTD, our laboratories and supply chain you will be part of a cross-functional team aiming to improve our offerings to our customers via the development of new technologies.
As our new Process Development Trainee and as part of the AAK Trainee Program you will get fast-tracked in building your skills to develop into a true industry professional capable of defining and running process development projects on both a laboratory and full production scale.
We are looking for an experienced academic for a new position in Analytical Research & Development, that will provide scientific and project management leadership and coordination for analytical development activities.
You will be responsible for the analytical development in our global development projects within our highly integrated CMC project organization. You will lead the analytical development for API’s and IMP for clinical studies, and ensuring sufficient quality of release- and stability analyses, and coordination of project activities across the organization.
You will be an active member of the CMC focus team(s), and your responsibilities include:
- Scientific responsibility for the analytical development, validation, release and stability studies, covering both API and drug product for the given project
A position as PhD student in radiochemistry and environmental radioactivity is available in the Radioecology Section, Hevesy Laboratory Division at the Center for Nuclear Technologies (DTU Nutech), at DTU Risø Campus, Roskilde, Denmark.
About 40 employees work in the Division with 15 employees in the Radioecology Section. Work in the Section covers research on radioactivity in marine and terrestrial environments, monitoring programmes and risk assessment of environmental radioactivity, commercial analytical services, public-sector consultancy and innovation covering application and development of radioanalytical methods.
Applicant should be diligent, talented and able to communicate scientific results in English both orally and in writing. He/she must be able to work both in a team and individually.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
In a fast growing biotech company
As QMS Manager at Ascendis Pharma, the main success criteria is to create a good understanding of QMS guidelines and procedures in order to support the different business areas. Ascendis Pharma has just launched a new cloud-based Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and in cooperation with all functions across Ascendis Pharma worldwide, you will contribute with your knowledge within QMS to ensure compliance according to requirements. You will be part of a global QA team and become part of a very exciting journey taking Ascendis to the next level.
Your main responsibilites are:
- Drive the implementation of the QMS module of the EDMS
- Apply your experience and knowledge with Standard Operating Procedures in the establisment and implementation of Ascendis Pharma’s Quality System
- Design and implement global training processes
Glycom A/S, Hørsholm
Glycom A/S is dedicated to improving human health with human natural oligosaccharides. We employ an international and diverse team of more than 145 dedicated employees covering more than 15 countries and 20 professional disciplines. We are currently searching for a scientist or engineer to strengthen the Downstream process (DSP) group belonging to Research & Development (R&D) on-site in Hørsholm, Denmark.
The scientist/engineer will be responsible for the development of downstream processes for the purification of oligosaccharides. You will develop purification processes in small to medium-sized-scale with the objective for the implementation of these processes in industrial scale. You will work in an interdisciplinary R&D team of scientists and in close cooperation with our industrial DSP team.
A 3-year PhD scholarship in synthetic inorganic chemistry is available at the Department of Chemistry, starting from April 1st, 2018, or as soon as possible. The project will be under supervision of Assistant Professor Martin Nielsen and is funded by the VILLUM Foundation Young Investigator Programme.
The research in the group is focused on designing and synthesizing inorganic coordination complexes, for homogeneous organometallic catalysis in the broad field of sustainable chemistry.
You will be involved in all facets of the research towards developing new and efficient organometallic catalysts, for bio feedstock valorisation and chemical hydrogen storage applications.
Signium International Danmark recruiting on behalf of GSK Pharma in Brøndby
On behalf of GSK Pharma, we are looking for a Quality Lead to join the quality team in Denmark and Nordic Cluster – consisting of Denmark, Island, Finland, Norway and Sweden. The position is based in Brøndby in the outskirts of Copenhagen.
You will be responsible for the Quality oversight of GSK prescription medicinal products distributed in Denmark and Iceland. You will act as the Responsible Person of GSK Pharma in Denmark as defined by the European Good Distribution Practice (GDP) guidelines.
The focal point of the position is quality strategy and quality systems, covering all GDP (Good Distribution Practice) areas such as deviation handling, self-inspections/audits, change control, risk management, product distribution, third party management, as well as product complaints/defects/recalls.
JKS recruiting on behalf of Alfa Laval Nakskov A/S
As our new innovative Development Engineer you will be a part of the further development of a competitive membrane portfolio and the continuous improvement of working processes.
In the role of Development Engineer, you will work with colleagues from different parts of the organisation.
- Manage product development projects, technology projects, quality implementation projects and process optimization.
- Ensure continuous development (and maintenance) of existing products.
- Build-up the approach and strategy in how to make membranes using literature search, external input and internal tools.
- Create and follow up on the budget for development projects, including the estimated cost for the final product in close corporation with you team and the R&D Manager.
- Ensure that the choice of chemicals and production method does not conflict with existing environmental and safety legislation.
Centre for Ocean Life offers a 3-year PhD fellowship in trait-based ecological modelling within the general topic of trait-based marine ecology. The fellows will be employed at DTU Aqua
We expect the PhD candidate to develop, implement and analyse trait-based models of marine ecosystems. The focal traits could be any behavioral or life-history traits; currently we are working with body size, defense and behavior, shell formation, jellyness, and diazotrophy.
The PhD candidate will become part of the vibrant, cross-disciplinary, and international research environment at the Centre for Ocean Life that is a Villum Kann Rasmussen Centre of Excellence.
Centre for Ocean Life offers two 3-year PhD fellowships in experimental plankton ecology within the general topic of trait-based Marine Ecology.
- Microbial feeding: mechanisms and trade-offs aims at elucidating mechanisms of prey encounter and capture in aquatic flagellates and to estimate the trade-offs associated with feeding and swimming.
- Defence in protistan plankton aims at describing important defence mechanisms in plankton organisms, and to quantify both the benefits and costs of defence.
For both projects there will be considerable freedom to formulate projects within the general frameworks described above and applicants are encouraged to present their own ideas and/or to contact Thomas Kiørboe to discuss specific projects.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, RungstedA new position is now open! Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (YmAbs) is looking for a CMC Project Manager. You will primarily focus on CMC activities associated with our late stage development programs, and you work with CMC interfaces to other functional groups within YmAbs. A good understanding of the outsourcing process, from quotations and contract negotiations to follow-up and troubleshooting with our CMC partners is a key competence as all manufacturing is outsourced.
- You will manage, coordinate and drive the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) part of projects in early and late stage development with specific focus on analytical and stability issues
- Coordinate development activities within drug product formulation, assay development, control strategies, and quality control using external vendors (CRO’s)
The European Patent Office, The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff at the forefront of technology? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
Our patent examiners are drawn from over 30 different European countries. They work at the cutting edge of technology, analyzing the latest inventions in all kinds of technical fields to protect and promote innovation in Europe.
- Varied and interesting work requiring scientific expertise, analytical thinking and an interest in technology and intellectual property law, in a modern and truly international environment
- A continuous training programme to develop your knowledge of the EPO's search tools, your technical knowledge and your legal expertise in intellectual propertys
- A competitive salary and an excellent social package
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Join a Fast Growing Biotech Company
As Senior Director of Quality Systems and Compliance at Ascendis Pharma, the main success criteria is to develop a high performing team, owning the company´s Quality System and driving it´s successful execution, as well as driving the company’s compliance programs including licensing and inspection preparedness.
You will be part of the Ascendis Pharma Quality Leadership Team and become part of a very exciting journey establishing a superior biotech Quality Organization for product development and CMO manufactured products.
Your main responsibilites are:
- Ownership of the company Quality Manual, Quality Metrics, and respective reporting to senior management
- Ownership of key systems like the Quality Documentation System, Training System, CMO qualification system, audit, and complainthandling
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
We - Scientific Support - need your help in the laboratory to make sure that our international customers in Europe, US, Japan and China get the products they want. Our products are both polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies, assays based on these as well as controls and calibrators. Our customers are big and smaller in-vitro diagnostic companies.
We work in close collaboration with our Production and our sales team to make sure that our customers get products of the right design and quality. This requires development and testing of methods and products in the laboratory. Turbidimetry, gel precipitation, ELISA and standard protein chemistry techniques are often used.