13 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
You will become our new expert within qualification and be the main driver in taking this very important area to a new level – in close collaboration with your colleagues in the Quality department. As such, you will be the connecting link between our users/clients, our suppliers and your colleagues in QA.
More specifically your tasks will be to:
- Act as Qualification Expert in global engineering projects – implementation of new equipment
- Define a new framework for procedures and processes – in close collaboration with the Quality department
- Evaluate qualification documents etc. from external suppliers – ensure the required quality
Indrykket 27. marts
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
We give you the opportunity to bring your knowledge in the polymer chemistry and applications area to Grundfos. Here, you will work with the rest of the organization to build an important strategic competence and improve our products.
In this role, you are responsible for developing the polymer chemistry area in our materials team. This is an area with a strategic focus, where you use your polymer expertise in multidisciplinary development and technology projects that are vital to Grundfos. In your work you will focus on using existing and future materials and how these can be used in our current and future products. To do this, we work with universities and suppliers. You’ll scope and manage technology development projects, and be responsible for delivering the results according to plan and budget.
Indrykket 27. marts
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Assens
You will primarily be working with purchasing of tobacco, manufacturing processes and product development. Essentially you will be part of the total process from buying the tobacco through to launching of the finished product. Testing by look, feel and tasting of tobacco is part of this process.
- Purchasing the right quantity and quality of tobacco based on knowledge and experience.
- Negotiating and entering purchasing agreements with preferred suppliers.
- Monitoring and analyzing market developments that influence the availability of quantities and quality of tobacco.
Indrykket 16. marts
Evotec, Goettingen, Germany
The In Vivo Pharmacology Department in Goettingen, Germany, is looking for a highly motivated, creative and passionate (Senior) Research Scientist - In Vivo Pharmacology (f/m) full-time and permanent.
- Lead and progress one or more projects using your in-depth disease understanding of metabolic related diseases
- Manage research collaborations with our clients, thereby coordinating the various functions involved in drug discovery
- Lead and manage a small team within the in vivo department, direct and co-ordinate their work, schedule and assign work to meet completion dates, oversee job duties
Indrykket 14. marts
Serenergy A/S, AalborgSerEnergy is in an essential phase of the product roll-out of a new fuel cell system, and we need to further enhance and develop our mechanical core components for mass production. We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to optimize various components and assemblies with focus on heat and fluid simulations together with robust and innovative part design.
This full-time position (37 hrs./week) is located at our offices at Lyngvej 8, 9000 Aalborg.
- Serve as simulation and calculations expert in the mechanical team.
- Analyze heat and flow distribution in our reformer, heat exchangers and fuel systems
- Establish best practices regarding simulations and calculations
Indrykket 14. marts
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Join the development team in a leading and fast growing biotech company.
You will become responsible for the outsourcing of analytical development, method validation, and stability testing activities for Starting Materials and Intermediates in the late stage TransCon Growth Hormone project.
You will also be involved in similar analytical tasks for the early stage development projects. Additionally, you will work to ensure continuous good relations and alignment with Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) worldwide and stay updated with insights into their methods and processes.
You will join a CMC team of 4 organic chemists and 4 analytical chemists, and you will report directly to the Vice President CMC Drug Substance & Analysis.
Indrykket 13. marts
Hempel A/S, Lyngby
As Development Chemist, you will bring to life novel technologies and advanced solutions for the global protective coatings market. You will also provide technical support for the global protective coatings product range.
- Manage R&D projects, with responsibilities for specific project deliverables while maintaining a cooperative, motivated and successful team spirit.
- Perform all the required experimental work in order to successfully deliver R&D projects.
- Design, plan, execute and report technical projects using existing or new knowledge, methods and theories to solve problems, and improve or generate new technologies and processes.
Indrykket 8. marts
Are you passionate about sales and world class service experiences? Do you want to join a team of skilled professionals? L'Oréal Professional Products
Jobsincopenhagen, 27. marts
Protein and Peptide Chemistry is a function area responsible for engineering proteins and peptides in order to improve therapeutic...
Novo Nordisk, Måløv
Novo Nordisk, 23. marts
The position as research assistant is available from 1 May 2017 or soon thereafter. The position as research assistant is for 6 months. The Department of
University of Copenhagen, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 16. marts
Research assistant position for subsequent appointment as PhD fellow- forensic chemistry The position as research assistant is available from 1 May 2017 or
Københavns Universitet, Det Sundhedsvidenskabelige Fakultet, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 14. marts
This is opportunity represent a true springboard towards a new career development. You are a young dynamic sales person, with two years experience selling
NonStop Recruitment, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 10. marts