161 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As a Junior Marketing Manager on this team, you will support our largest division’s Global Marketing, Global Sales, and Commercial Development teams through the development of marketing collateral and marketing strategies. You will be instrumental in driving project modules and managing various assignments simultaneously.
You naturally come across as a dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills who can work effectively in a team environment and always goes the extra mile.
Your primary focus will be on
- Supporting Global Brand and Marketing Managers in the creation of marketing collateral for use in both digital and physical channels
- Supporting Global Brand and Marketing Managers and the Commercial Development team with concept development
- Supporting digital marketing activities, including analysing the effectiveness of campaigns
DSB, Høje Taastrup
Har du ambition om at tage ansvaret for en Danmarks største digitale e-commerce platforme? Og mener du samtidig, at dit salgstalent kan tage DSBs digitale kunderejse til nye højder? Er svaret ja, så er det netop dig vi leder efter!
Hos DSB ønsker vi at udvikle vores salgsplatforme imod en Omni Channel-strategi, således at kunden får en ensartet oplevelse i at handle med DSB, på tværs af vores web- og app-salgskanaler.
Som vores nye Commerce Manager vil du blive en del af et uformelt arbejdsmiljø, bestående af 12 dedikerede medarbejdere. Du vil opleve en dynamisk hverdag, hvor vi i øjeblikket er i gang med at videreudvikle DSBs digitale salgsplatforme. I dag er vores kunder i høj grad selvbetjente, og det er derfor essentielt, at vi konstant formår at innovere på dette område, så vi sikrer et højt serviceniveau på brugeroplevelsen, og at vores salgsmuligheder er optimale og relevante.
Autonomous Mobility, Lyngby
At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions that are helpful, simple and seamless. We operate in eight countries throughout the Nordics and the Baltics and will launch several pilot projects with autonomous vehicles in the next six months.
And we are looking for you, our first Marketing and Communications Manager.
No two days will look the same. Your efforts will be project-based around pilot projects and events - so a talent for strategic project management is appreciated - but you will also work with the ongoing, day to day activities that support and create our communication efforts.
Your purpose is to reach the right users with the right messages and content that bring value to their lives. We have a great mission and stories to tell, and you will be integral to the creation and distribution of the most engaging content of your career.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to make your mark on our online marketing and training content for our retailers across the globe?
You will be responsible for the development of digital content, tailored to key retailers’ online platforms, and in-store as well as online training content for their sales specialists.
More specifically, you:
- Manage content production projects, guiding the creation teams located in Ballerup to ensure the content meets regional marketing managers’ requests and retailer standards and guidelines
- Develop best-in-class training content for in-store sales specialists, including voice overs for e-learning, helping them communicate about and sell Jabra products to end customers
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you still a kid at heart, and can you tell a good story? Then help us develop compelling global communication across all platforms.
You will have the responsibility of leading and developing our global communication strategies, which include creating powerful campaign plans that drive demand for LEGO. To do so, you will work with insights into our target audiences, kids and parents to understand how they play and what is important to them.
- Strategic planning of global campaigns and other major communication processes
- Ensuring cohesion between the overall communication strategy and other communication outlets, such as packaging design
- Inspiring the broader team with your inspirational thought leadership
- Analysing and translating consumer, brand, performance, media and trend data into creative insights
©2018 The LEGO Group
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
You will become part of JYSK’s Danish IT Department, which consists of 50+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform, which is used in 20 countries. Projects like Unified Commerce requires advanced CMS development and the use of modern frontend technologies. You will be met with a dynamical working environment, where advanced technological solutions and continued development happens every day.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- A job with a rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at several levels in the organization
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you a skilled Software Architect or an experienced Software Developer who wants to expand your role into working with architecture? Would you like to take a central role in our platform development activities and be part of the skilled team that sets the overall direction of the new platform? Then join us for a chance to work on the platform that will go into future Grundfos products.
As the Lead Software Architect in the Global Platform Governance team, you will be responsible for:
- setting the direction in terms of the actual solution architecture
- defining the processes and ways we work in relations to software architecture
- coaching Team Architects throughout the software development organization. Both in terms of the actual solutions they work on and in terms of competency build up
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
3Shape is looking for an ambitious, high performing Director of Commercial Excellence and Marketing Operations – a new colleague that comes to us with a strategic mindset and a can-do approach. You will take part in forming 3Shapes' future and help drive continued sales growth by acting as a strong commercial ally to our business units, international sales offices and external sales partners.
You will join the Marketing division of a highly innovative dental health care company. You will lead a team of 25+ dedicated and skilled marketing professionals including Marketing Project Managers, Customer Insight Specialists, Brand Manager, Marketing coordinators and graphics professionals. Your main goals are to increase leads and new sales, build the 3Shape brand and enhance customer experience through data-driven decisions.
Are you ready to take on the responsibility of defining a new customer service setup in a global setting?
As Customer Care Manager your main focus area will be global customer care from a corporate perspective. You will be responsible for the brand’s customer care concept, tools and implementation and for controlling that brand guidelines are followed. You support our sales companies around the world with best practices, and you constantly make sure to involve all relevant stakeholders internally as well as externally.
Your job will be multi-facetted and some of the core areas will be:
- Define and implement a best-in-class customer care setup in multiple countries, incl. defining consumer contact channels
- Define and implement communication guidelines, policies, processes and tools for customer care
- Professional implementation and support of the brand guidelines related to customer service in distribution and retail
Do you have substantial digital marketing experience?
- Responsible for digital channel strategy
- Overall responsible for maintaining and developing the websites
- Developing content for the websites and securing web content is aligned with content in other digital channels
- Managing SEO
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you enjoy working with data, platforms and implementation of digital services?
As our senior data scientist, your primary task will be to provide action consulting as you participate in priority business or strategy projects across Grundfos globally. Tackling problems such as minimising energy consumption in pump systems, optimising digital configuration tools or designing a graph database, you ensure that the project team solves the task in the best possible way. Based on your strengths, you also take on the role as specialist, emerging in one of the data science areas such as AI, machine learning etc. Specifically, your tasks involve:
- Selecting and initiating test of new data science tools
- Developing best practices, coming up with new methods and processes
- Helping and coaching new data scientists
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk Transport & Logistics IT are in the process of strengthening the application & software development team with focus on driving predictability, reducing cost of ownership and lowering time to value of delivery. Maersk T&L IT is building an internal agile development capability.
A vacancy exists for a User Interface Developer with strong front-end development skills experience, working as a key member of an agile team. You will be actively contributing to the development, test & support of User Interface development within a larger team that is embracing pipeline automation & Dev Ops mindset.
The Maersk Group is on the lookout for ambitious, accomplished and dedicated IT individuals who are interested in joining in its transformation journey.
Mercuri Urval søger for Hi-Fi Klubben A/S i Nørager
Kan du udvikle logistiksetup og lede lagerdriften i en international retailkæde?
Hi-Fi Klubben fokuserer på at levere de rigtige varer effektivt, til den rigtige tid og den rigtige pris til sine kunder - både gennem et omfattende butiksnetværk og direkte til slutbrugere i hele Nordeuropa. Et optimeret og serviceorienteret lager- og logistik-setup er derfor en meget vigtig funktion i virksomheden for at sikre den fortsatte vækst og succes.
Du får en central rolle i både Hi-Fi Klubbens ledergruppe og i udviklingen af lager, logistik og transportaftaler. Du får ansvaret for at lede og udvikle 17 faste medarbejdere og et samlet lagerareal på 7.200 m2. Du sætter retningen for udviklingen sammen med din teamleder og den administrative stab. Du er drivende i det interne samarbejde på tværs af virksomheden og indfrier mulige skalafordele.
Med reference til den nordiske salgschef vil du blive ansvarlig for at skabe vækst og håndtere Nordlux’ salg – ofte private label – af lyskilder og dekorativ belysning til food-/discountkæder. Der er tale om en selvstændig stilling, men samtidig også en vigtig rolle i vores globale salgsteam.
Du vil primært komme til at beskæftige dig med salg herunder at videreudvikle nuværende kundeaftaler samt håndtering af og servicering af vores food-/discountkunder samt forhandling af og ikke mindst closure af samarbejdsaftaler med kunderne.
Vi tilbyder et spændende job i et professionelt og sjovt arbejdsmiljø med en uformel og konstruktiv omgangstone, hvor beslutningsgangen er kort og upolitisk. En dynamisk og direkte kommunikationsform i en stilling, hvor du selvstændigt tilrettelægger din hverdag.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you have a global experience and mindset and can you convey scientific data in a way that allows everyone to appreciate it, even across cultures and markets? Do you like to laugh, run fast and meet tight deadlines every day at work? Do you thrive in the intersection between commercial strategy and science, where you can shape how global communication should look and even feel?
As Global Senior Patient Communication Manager you will:
- Be responsible for planning and executing all communication activities for the Bio Dermatology function at global level, including external and internal communication and Public Relations plans, Issues management plan, and ensure coordination across functions, departments and markets
- Handle acute media issues, lead the issues management team and, continuously, update Issues Management plan and global assets
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have a drive and desire to turn your ideas into actual products, and would you like to be at the forefront of product development in Grundfos?
You will form part of the Electronics Laboratory team where you will report to E-Lab Manager Flemming Baltzersen. Here, you will contribute to developing and testing future solutions and HW prototypes. This involves:
- Practical development of HW prototype mock-ups, HW test and verification, SW test tasks, component test, etc.
- Practical development of small product series.
- Electronics testing, trace, debugging, trouble-shooting and reporting.
- Testing in controlled environments, teststands and live environments to test the environmental influences and effect on the electronic design.
Mono Solutions ApS, Copenhagen
When you step into the role as a technical supporter, you will become a part of a dedicated team based in an excellent office space located in Nørrebro, Copenhagen.
Your daily job will be partner communication, technical problem solving and support to professionals (you will not be doing 1st level customer support). Daily, you will also contribute to our Q&As and improve platform documentation in general.
You will work in our great support desk team and be backed up by our development team on fixing issues raised by partners through the support desk channels. The main communication tools with our partners are Atlassian Jira and Slack.
JACK & JONES, Brande
Do you thrive with being the focal point of a creative and graphic department where you play a central role in making things come together? Are you good at planning and keeping budgets?
Then you may be just the one, we are looking for to join our team, while our colleague is on maternity leave.
As Project Coordinator, you become a central part of our team. It will be your responsibility to maintain an overview of all assignments and resources on behalf of our department. You plan all productions in close collaboration with the Expression Manager, and you are responsible for the booking of internal as well as external resources. You will be in ongoing dialogue with your colleagues as well as the external resources to ensure that everything is running according to schedule.
NOISY MAY, Aarhus
Would you like to take on the leading role in creating the future SoMe & PR strategy for Noisy may? Are you capable of inspiring and capturing the interest of the press and the consumer through PR and SoMe activities on a global, national and local level? Do you have a collaborative mindset and experience with working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment?
As our new SoMe & PR Responsible, it is your primary responsibility to take the lead on building and implementing the Noisy may social media and PR strategy locally and globally.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Establishing and maintaining relations and collaborations with, among others, fashion editors, influencers and other media
- Developing press material, including issuing press releases, newsletters, content and styles to fashion editors and journalists and also influencers, ambassadors and bloggers
- PR events and press conferences
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
You are offered an opportunity to work with marketing strategies and brand development in an organisation, which is focused on new markets and lead the long term profitable growth of the key international brands of the Carlsberg portfolio.
Your other responsibilities are:
- Lead the Urban Development marketing strategy to execution
- Portfolio planning
- Guidance and approval of local operational Brand & Channel plans
The position is located in Copenhagen and reports directly to the Senior Director Urban Development Commercial Operations Christian Maffeo.