Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
5 job matcher din søgning
Are you a mechanical CAD and PLM specialist familiar with CATIA who enjoys sharing ideas with others? Would you like to work with, and support, a wide range of experts from different fields? Then join CERN's Computer Aided Engineering Section and contribute your expertise in an exciting and challenging environment. CERN, take part!
As a CAD and PLM Technical Engineer, you will be a key member of the CAD Service team providing CERN's engineering design community with a wide range of applications in an integrated engineering data management environment.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to work among engineering specialists across disciplines to develop and gain access to the latest mechanical technologies?
You will be responsible for scouting and developing innovative mechanical technologies and concepts that will later be utilized in product development projects. Most often, you will collaborate with both internal stakeholders and external partners such as engineers, specialists, business developers, as well as universities and leading vendors. Furthermore, at times, you may take on a project management role in technology projects with multiple participants. Specifically, you will:
- Be part of conceptualisation, mechanical design, simulations, testing, review, verification and documentation
- Apply state of the art methods within mechanical engineering, e.g. simulation driven development, robust design
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
As Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering projects of high complexity in accordance with time, cost and the agreed performance. You will be responsible for 3-5 projects at a time and follow the process from pre-order activities in cooperation with sales, to finalize and deliver the product to the customer.
You will be in contact with customers and Tetra Pak colleagues globally. Furthermore, it is necessary to have a strong internal cooperation with technician, sales support and automation engineers in the execution phase of the project in order to succeed in this job.
- Delivering projects on time and in accordance with the agreed quality and cost
- Driving project coordination internally and with market companies and customers
- Defining, communicating and managing the project budget and project cost follow-up
Would you like to be a key player in the configuration management of CERN's accelerators (about 60 km of equipment)? You would also be involved in the main accelerator projects, controlling, centralising and managing all the changes carried out in one of these facilities. Then join the CERN Configuration and Layout section as Configuration Manager. CERN, take part!
As configuration manager, you will be responsible for:
- The configuration (CERN layout) database of different accelerators at CERN ensuring quality and updating information.
- Evaluating requests for technical changes, interacting with different stakeholders of the projects and equipment owners to provide required justification and documentation for formal review and approval.
- Ensuring conformity of the actual modifications with the approved documents.