32 job matcher din søgning
Interdan Bil A/S, Glostrup
Vi søger en dygtig og struktureret indkøber, som har lyst til at blive en vigtig del af Interdan Bil’s centrale indkøbsafdeling, der beskæftiger sig med indkøb af mange forskellige typer af produkter og ydelser.
Indkøbsafdelingen fokuserer på at forhandle de bedste kontrakter på plads med leverandører, skabe synergi på tværs af virksomheder og afdelinger, generere besparelser, bedre service, optimering af processer samt at sikre korrekt implementering af nye aftaler. Med reference til vores Shared Services Director vil du i samarbejde med afdelingens anden indkøber skulle håndtere en række projekter og driftsorienterede opgaver, med det formål at maksimere fordelene ved aftalerne for hele koncernen.
Dine primære ansvarsområder vil være:
- Planlægning af indkøb og projekter vedr. omkostningsreduktion
- Forhandlinger med leverandører
- Kategoristrategier for større områder.
Indrykket 27. februar
Air Canada, Copenhagen
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America.
The incumbent will manage the commercial relationships with an existing portfolio in the Nordic & Baltic States region. This in close relationship with the Atlantic Joint Venture partners – Lufthansa Group & United. The incumbent will support the Country Manager in all commercial activities.
- Build & maintain profitable sales & market shares for Air Canada in for the region in close cooperation with the Atlantic Joint Venture partners.
- Manage, review and improve revenue opportunities.
- Drive the successful implementation of agreements.
Indrykket 27. februar
CSC Danmark A/S, Valby
You will be joining our Nordic & Baltic Cybersecurity team, which is helping our regional and global clients to face security threats, reducing the risk, ensuring compliance to security requirements and securing sensitive data and systems across all platforms. Your main accountabilities will be as “hands on” and an Advisor on security related matters.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Monitoring security audit and intrusion detection system logs for system and network anomalies. Investigating and/or escalating security violations, attempts to gain unauthorized access, virus infections that may affect the network or other event affecting security. Documenting and reporting event(s).
- Assisting in the review and recommending the installation, modification or replacement of hardware or software components and any configuration change(s) that affects security
Indrykket 24. februar
Disney Stores Denmark, København
Disneymedia+ som har ansvaret for reklamesalg og promotions for The Walt Disney Company i Norden, søger en barselsvikar til stillingen som Ad Sales Planner til vores team i København for perioden 1. maj 2017 til 30. april 2018.
Din primære rolle vil være håndteringen af TV-reklamer på Disney Channel, Disney XD og Disney Junior i Skandinavien. Du vil håndtere hele processen fra kampagnebooking, administration og planlægning over afsendelsen af programlog til vores broadcast i London til evaluering af afsluttede TV-kampagner.
Arbejdet omfatter eksekvering af alle former for TV-kampagner, digitale kampagner og on-air promotions i samarbejde med vore salgsteams i Danmark, Norge og Sverige samt kollegaer i London. Du vil indgå i et dynamisk team på ti kollegaer, som fokuserer på at levere den absolut bedste service til vore kunder.
Indrykket 22. februar
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Sysmex in Copenhagen
Lead the commercial and strategic initiatives
Reporting to the Head of the Sub-Regional HQ North Europe you have the overall P/L responsibility for the Nordic countries. Your organisation includes sales and marketing, after sales support, supply chain management, product management, the automation project team, IT, finance, and quality management.
As MD Nordic your business targets are to
- strengthen a profitable haematology business throughout the Nordic countries
- achieve sales, P&L financial targets
- conclude the transformation process towards a stand alone business unit in the Nordic countries
Indrykket 20. februar
Vil du gerne være en del af et team, der skaber værdi for forretningen og er i tæt samspil med driften? Så har Unicon et spændende job til dig.
Vi er på udkig efter en proaktiv, hurtigopfattende, struktureret og analytisk Business Controller.
Som Business Controller skal du være garant for en stærk økonomisk planlægning og styring – og medvirke til at sikre en performance-drevet kultur. Du vil referere til Strategy, Projects & PB&C Manageren.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver er at …
- fungere som økonomisk sparringspartner og yde support til den lokale ledelse, herunder deltagelse i lokale områdemøder og regionsmøder
- udarbejde analyser og beslutningsoplæg til både ledelse og driftsorganisationen
- deltage i månedsluk og udarbejdelsen af den månedlige management rapportering.
Indrykket 16. februar
Signium International Danmark recruiting on behalf of GSK in Brøndby
The key responsibilities of the Nordic Medical Information Hub is to receive and handle enquiries from medical practitioners, users, patient organizations and relations regarding use of GSK’s prescriptive medications. The enquiries are received by telephone, chat via webpage and e-mail, and the responsibility of the hub is to see to it that such enquiries are answered correctly and within the time frame agreed upon. It is GSK’s intention that all persons directing GSK experience excellent quality and service.
The key responsibilities of the hub primarily cover:
- Handling of enquiries, written and spoken
- Search for answers in GSK’s database
- Search for answers in available literature, local guidelines, SmPC etc.
Indrykket 15. februar
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of Sanofi-aventis in Hørsholm
As the Supply Chain Business Partner, you will be responsible for coordinating the activities and projects related to Consumer Health Care in the Nordic and Baltic regions. You will be responsible for ensuring that customer service targets are met and for making improvement to cost optimization and demand management.
Responsible for coordination of Supply Chain activities and projects related to CHC in NOBA, including;
- Coordination of new launches and portfolio management
- Coordination of packaging changes and design updates
- Optimize S&OP for CHC in NOBA, including forecast analysis and improvements
- Dynamic work environment
- Motivated and dedicated colleagues
Indrykket 14. februar
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of AGA Denmark in Copenhagen
As HR Partner you will be responsible for all local HR processes and operations in Denmark. Your role will be the focal point of information concerning all local HR-related activities and you will be the source of knowledge for line managers locally.
Reporting to the HR Manager for Norway, Denmark and Iceland based in Norway, your tasks will entail ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, providing partnership and HR-support to line managers and managing one payroll employee, contact and coordination of its industrial health service and trade union-related tasks.
Furthermore, you will be a part of the human resources team in Region Europe North (REN, 8 countries), where you will participate in shared projects and tasks. Lastly, you will be responsible for the salary process in Denmark, with support from the regional compensation and benefits group.
Indrykket 13. februar
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
To manage the Northern European accounts and drive consistent growth of International Travel Retail sales in those accounts. In addition, job holder needs to ensure proper execution of sales and marketing initiatives across his region and accounts (Nordics, Germany, Baltics, UK) through establishing a strong knowledge of the business environment.
In addition to ensuring a rigor implementation of International Travel Retail Sales and Marketing strategy, while establishing strong and mutual relationships with the Travel Retailer customers and distributors.
Follow up on the execution in the entire region within the Border shop and Sea channels, ensuring that Best in Class presence is maintained at shop floors, where you will spend over 50 % of your time.
Indrykket 9. februar
Danish-speaking Customer Service Consultant
Our Business Centre is in Riga, a vibrant, multicultural city famous for its architecture and active cultural life. About 460 people from 10 countries work here today delivering multiple services and support to our customers, stations and offices across Europe.
We are looking for Danish-speaking Customer Service Consultants to join our Customer Contact Center team in Riga. More than 60 people work in our department today to provide support to thousands of our private and business customers in Latvia and Scandinavia. We are #1 fuel retailer in many markets and your role is vital in maintaining our position as the top service station brand!
Indrykket 8. februar
Interdan Bil A/S, Glostrup
Du bliver ansvarlig for at versionere både udenlandske materialer, statiske skiltespots samt udvikle nye grafiske koncepter og templates til hvert af bilmærkerne. Du vil få en travl og udfordrende hverdag og bliver en af nøglepersonerne i vores marketingafdeling bestående af pt. 11 personer.
Som Motion Graphics Artist vil du blive ansat i K.W. Bruun Import A/S, som er et datterselskab i Interdan koncernen. Du vil referere til Marketing Team Lead, og dine primære arbejdsopgaver bliver:
- Udvikling af nye grafiske koncepter og templates til hvert af bilmærkerne
- Redigering og versionering af eksisterende filmmaterialer – både statiske skiltespots og udenlandsk producerede film
- Sparring med projektledere og grafikere
Indrykket 7. februar
Biomedical Research - Nordics and Baltics
The Account Manager is responsible for selling the entire product program of research animal models and associated services to all accounts in the territory with support from local back-office sales functions. Your customers will be research facilities in both private and public institutions.
Your job is mainly to:
- Spend the majority of your time with both current and potential customers, to become top of mind
- Analyze the customer’s needs, prepare suggestions to solve the customer’s needs, negotiate and close the deal
- Work closely with other in-house stakeholders (Research Account Managers, Area Sales Managers, Customer Service and the Academy function)
Indrykket 7. februar
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of GSK
With direct reference to the Cluster Medical Director, you will become medical responsible for the Severe Asthma therapy area within the Nordic countries and Baltic States. It is a highly specialized therapy area – entailing a limited target group, consistent of competent Medical Doctors throughout your region.
Your work tasks will include driving the successful implementation of global business / regional medical deliverables related to the product portfolio. You will secure the engagement of internal stakeholders for successful product launches and ensure medical governance and compliance in relation to GSK codes and policies.
Most importantly, you will play the pivotal role of supporting, developing and executing medical affairs strategies and plans within the Severe Asthma therapy area of your region. Approximately two travelling days per week is expected in the role.
Indrykket 7. februar
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
We are looking for a Senior Category Manager to take on the responsibility for procurement and contracting related to real estate. The scope comprises the entire lease portfolio of Danske Bank with some 500 leases and you will be holding the responsibility together with a small team of two people, who you will manage.
Based in Høje Taastrup near Copenhagen, you will be responsible for drawing up the category strategy for Real Estate together with your team. You identify market trends and leverage these in the category strategies. Your will be taking the commercial lead in the negotiations of new leases and renegotiation of existing leases. Further, you will be handling agreements with technical advisors, property administrators, architects etc.
Indrykket 2. februar
Covestro A/S, Otterup
As key account manager you will be part of a sales team of 10; 3 are based in DK and 7 in the Nordic, Baltics, Poland and Central Europe.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and develop the British and Norwegian markets for our polyurethane solutions and selected large accounts in DK and other geographical areas.
- Ability to understand customer’s business and address value added ideas for developing it
- Identify customer needs and act as project manager between the customer and R&D to find value added solutions.
Covestro A/S offers personal development and courses to all employees in order to get knowledge of our products, culture and processes. It is important that you challenge us, and you can at the same time be sure that we will challenge you. Development is a key factor to us.
Indrykket 2. februar
ITW Construction Products ApS, Middelfart
To be the ‘go to’ HR point of contact in ITW Construction Products’ Nordic area (mix of commercial, manufacturing, supply chain & support), whilst playing a lead role in HR improvement initiatives in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and the Baltics.
ITW’s “80/20” business model and strong decentralized entrepreneurial culture provides an ideal opportunity for a great HR Generalist to quickly step up to a managerial role/HR Business Partner.
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to managers and staff on day to day people and employee relations issues such as Performance improvement, Grievances, Sickness, Redundancy and Dismissal etc., ensuring compliance with employment law.
- Develop, streamline and handle daily operations within HR administration, policies and practices with a clear 80/20 approach
Indrykket 1. februar
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to use your labour law expertise in a broad, regional role? Then this is a chance to work across countries in a major organisation to ensure that we encourage caring, fun and learning internally.
In this position, you join 5 colleagues in the Labour Relations team, which provide support to people managers and colleagues throughout our Northern European organisation. You also collaborate closely with colleagues in the People Operation & Development organisation and union representatives, so we handle employment and labour law matters in the best way possible.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Indrykket 19. januar
Communication & Sales Solutions is a part of Digital Bank Engineering. Digital Bank Engineering are developing state of the art digital solutions.
Jobsincopenhagen, 27. februar