16 job matcher din søgning
The Transport Modelling Division of the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Department of Management Engineering, is looking for excellent applicants to pursue PhD studies, starting in November 2018.
The focus of this research is on application of Machine Learning and Transport Modelling research to Smartphone data collection methods.
In many places in the world, travel surveys are moving from the traditional pen and paper, phone call, or web-interface instruments to smartphone based ones.
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg
We are looking for two interns to join our team in Nordborg, Denmark. We are responsible for the development of autonomous systems. We work on highly challenging and stimulating problems to deliver new solutions using advanced robotic systems.
Your job would center on solving real world problems using robotics. The job is quite versatile, ranging from driver development, to more high-level cognition. Being part of a team of highly skilled individuals, we always strive to make you work on what you're best at.
- Creating ROS models, nodes and filters for autonomous features according to customer specifications and scenarios definitions.
- Support algorithm developers working in the our autonomous department.
- Exploring new areas of robotics, artificial intelligence, and software that could benefit Danfoss.
Vetrotech Saint-Gobain Nordic & Baltic, København
For our Sales Office in Copenhagen (DK), in collaboration with our Testing & Certification (T&C) Department, we are currently seeking a Sales Area Technician for the planning, preparation and execution of fire test projects in national and international institutes.
- Autonomous planning, preparation and rework of projects (especially fire resistance tests)
- Communication with customers, institutes (test laboratories) and authorities (certified bodies, local building authorities)
- Elaborate test plans, technical drawings and technical documentation.
A mainly independent job in a small team of a successful, international group with flat hierarchies, a comfortable working atmosphere and an open, team-oriented environment.
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
Can you help us revolutionize the global cleaning industry?
If you have experience within sensor technology, and you are looking for an opportunity to unfold all of your skills in a role with major impact, this is it. You will join a successful, world leader in the global cleaning industry who is partnered with world class robotics developers.
Your overall focus is simple. Contribute to the design of the world’s best, automated cleaning vehicles with the highest safety standards. As part of our high performance Connected Autonomy Solutions (CAS) development team in Aalborg you will:
- Select and qualify sensors for the safe operation of autonomous cleaning vehicles
- Program safety sensors and/or controllers using OEM tools
- Design and build safety circuits and control systems – with internal and external engineers
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to build relations with Ford and Harman seniors at their US HQs and across Europe as you grow the Bang & Olufsen licensing revenue and the autonomous cars of the future? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Join one of the best known Danish luxury brands in the world?
- Apply your drive and interpersonal skills to grow our revenue from Ford through leveraging the combined strength of Ford, Harman and Bang & Olufsen?
- Work with internal and external car, design and audio experts to bring Experiences of Beauty to hundreds of thousands of Ford customers now and in the autonomous cars of 2025?
You will be dedicated to our partnership with Ford as you manage the development of new user experiences between Ford, Harman and us. The US is our biggest market where Ford has a major market share.
O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of Exruptive in Hedehusene
This new position requires strong competencies and experience in software development of C++ applications that are robust and of a high-quality as well as a PLC programming and 2D & 3D imaging. These will be applied to a security scanning solution for cabin baggage using x-ray technology that is patent-backed.
You will be the owner of all the scanner software and its back-end data network for the X-ray cabin baggage scanner. Your tasks will include:
- Insight in the software & hardware system including the implications of human behaviour
- Gather internal and external stakeholders’ interests to define software and hardware requirements
- Efficient coordination of the team of external specialists (software developers, scientists, hardware suppliers) and the internal project team including prioritization of tasks and monitoring the project’s quality, documentation, deliverables and milestones
Autonomous Mobility, Lyngby
Vi har lige nu fire fantastiske studentermedhjælpere, som laver alt fra administrative opgaver, analyser, mekaniske og tekniske opgaver. Vi kan bruge en ekstra hånd i mange af vores teams og dermed har man som studentermedhjælper mulighed for at være en del af mange processer i forskellige dele af forretningen.
Som udgangspunkt forestiller vi os, at dine opgaver vil være administrative. Du skal hjælpe til med at sørge for, at der er styr på stumperne på kontoret - altså bliver du vores “Master of Happiness”-junior. Konkrete arbejdsopgaver:
- Administrative opgaver
- Booke rejser og møder
Roccamore ApS, Copenhagen
Roccamore is growing and looking for an organized and autonomous Business Developer. The position primarily consists in initiating and iterating on online and offline growth experiments, and developing our growth strategy. It also includes ecommerce website management, marketing operations support and optimisation.
The ideal candidate is:
- Commercially focused
- Organised, well structured and with a methodic mindset
- Fluenct in Excel/Google Sheet
- Experienced with e-commerce, social media marketing, Google Analytics and paid online advertisement (Facebook and Google)
Autonomous Mobility, Lyngby
Your purpose is to reach the right users with the right messages and content that bring value to their lives. We have a great mission and stories to tell, and you will be integral to the creation and distribution of the most engaging content of your career.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Planning and executing communication around pilot projects in close cooperation with the MarCom team, stakeholders and external partners.
- Responsible for our internal communications which includes educating and training new colleagues and enhancing the company culture.
- Assisting with various PR tasks such as handling press requests, creating fact sheets, pitching stories to journalists and supervising press coverage.
Nilfisk A/S, Hadsund
If your field of expertise is product testing and you have what it takes to build a state-of-the-art test setup, this exciting job could be everything you have dreamt of. You will join our Connected Autonomous Solutions (CAS) team as our test methodology expert responsible for building the overall testing framework of the future – and by that play a key role in fulfilling our extremely ambitious strategy for revolutionizing the global cleaning industry by use of high-end unmanned cleaning robots.
With “Reliable and Reproducible” testing as your guiding light, the goal for your new job is to build the best possible product and machine testing setup to become benchmark for the future. A vital part of this is to ensure one way of working with tests across test laboratories in CAS.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you passionate about agile development processes, and would you like to take on a central role where you help shape and build how we work with Scrum?
Your responsibility will be to coach and guide the team on how to integrate scrum principles into their everyday work. Thus, you access the maturity of the team and the LEGO business in terms of agile processes and ensure higher levels of maturity through coaching and leading the change process. Doing so, you ensure that we develop our working procedures at a pace that is sustainable for the team as well as the LEGO business.
Leading by example and taking on a collaborative and inclusive leadership style, you will:
- take on a coaching and change agent role.
- guide the team in the prioritisation of tasks.
©2018 The LEGO Group
If you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and highly-innovative robot company, with an international profile,...
BLUE OCEAN ROBOTICS ApS, Odense SØ
The Mads Clausen Institute at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) invites applications for a position as Associate or Assistant...
Syddansk Universitet, Sønderborg