7 job matcher din søgning
We are currently looking for a Trainer and Supporter with an audiological background to join the Clinical BAHS (bone anchored hearing solution) group in Oticon Medical.
You will develop training materials, and conduct product and audiology training both internally and externally. Based upon solid knowledge of BAHS and the audiology behind it, you will serve as expert to our international sales persons and customers in all audiological and fitting related aspects on an ongoing daily basis.
One of the Clinical group’s responsibilities is to support our sales persons and customers, ensuring that they feel comfortable working with our products. We provide audiological expertise, technology, counseling and necessary support.
Indrykket 18. januar
You can be a part of the success by joining our international R&D team in Denmark as a “R&D RF HW developer”, and supporting us in bringing our leading hearing aid products to the market. You will contribute to strengthening our capabilities within RF, analog and/or digital design.
In your role as “R&D RF HW developer” you will be involved in all steps from initial product specification to handover for mass-production. You will get a chance to design electronics platforms against challenging requirements, with the assistance from experienced colleagues, advanced CAD-tools and modern lab-facilities.
Part of your responsibility is:
- Integration of Oticon’s own IC’s, especially the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) transceiver
- Drive PCB layout with focus on
- Solid RF design
- EMC/ESD performance
Indrykket 12. januar
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue? Then we might have an exciting position for you as a Lead Test Developer in Oticon Medical’s R&D team.
As a Lead Test Developer, you will join a pan-European team, with development units in France, Denmark and Poland. You will be part of our R&D department in Nice, France.
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Take responsibility of verification of software requirements and manage daily testing tasks within the team.
- Support Project Manager by establishing Verification plan for Integration points and final release.
- Creating and maintaining test scenarios and test cases.
Indrykket 11. januar
GN ReSound A/S, Ballerup
Do you have experience and strong skills within embedded software development and wireless protocols, and would you like to be part of a new team inside the organization, working dedicated on new use of our existing technology in new innovative products.
You are part of all software development phases and you take ownership of the embedded software domain, and you participate in the ideation, specification and development of this domain as well as the overall ideation.
Indrykket 11. januar
Do you have a background from SW development and solid experience from Product Quality in a large international company? Then come join us for an exciting career opportunity at Oticon – a company truly known for its commitment making the world’s finest hearing solutions.
In your new role, it is your responsibility to make sure that our SW-products fulfil the user’s expectations as well as the regulatory requirements. You can look forward to a wide portfolio of interesting and challenging tasks and your main focus will be to:
- Plan and execute activities related to quality assurance of SW products being developed
- Collect and give feedback in relation to project market issues related to SWQ
- Establish and maintain a SW quality plan for R&D projects
Indrykket 4. januar
Ida Institute, Nærum
The Ida Institute is seeking a qualified audiologist/speech-language therapist with excellent communication skills and experience in working in the interface between academia and business. If you are interested in developing and promoting person-centered care in audiology and have experience in working with researchers and hearing care professionals in a global setting, then this may be the job for you.Your tasks will revolve around the following areas:
- Project management: You will be part of project teams both as a team member and team leader. Project teams utilize our multidisciplinary skills optimally, and you will have amble opportunity to influence your own role and tasks, as well as the work of the team.
- Facilitation and training: You will facilitate workshops and train others in Ida tools and methods and help develop change strategies with various stakeholders.
Indrykket 4. januar
Are you a talented digital designer who thinks in both design and code? Are you able to translate customers’ needs and ideas into concrete, innovative and user-friendly graphical solutions? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
We are experiencing a substantial growth in our business and are looking for an ambitious and engaged digital designer for our marketing team.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Creating designs, wireframes, prototypes for websites, email campaigns, apps, social channels etc., for our internal customers
- Ensuring that the best creative solutions are implemented and delivered
- Staying updated on the latest digital design/UX development, trends and thinking
Indrykket 22. december 2016