Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
270 job matcher din søgning
Lyreco Danmark A/S, Roskilde
Til Lyreco´s skandinaviske marketingafdeling søger vi en Category Assistant til hovedkontoret i Roskilde. Her vil den primære funktion være support til Life@Work gruppen - både administrativt og i forbindelse med projekter, og de produktområder, som du kommer til at arbejde med, vil være catering, hygiejne og møbler.
Som Category Assistant vil dine opgaver overordnet set være ajourføring og vedligehold af data – herunder bl.a. vare- og leverandøroprettelser, produktinformation, prisstyring og produktbibel samt koordinering af data med Lyreco’s franske hovedkontor.
Stillingen indebærer et tæt samarbejde med produktchef(er) og assistent(er) i Life@Work gruppen, de øvrige kollegaer i marketingafdelingen, kundeservice, logistik, og salgsafdelingerne.
Nu har du muligheden for at blive en del af PwCs voksende Deals-team i Aarhus i en stilling med fokus på udarbejdelse af værdiansættelser og skræddersyede finansielle modeller.
Vi hjælper vores klienter med værdiansættelse af virksomheder og immaterielle rettigheder i forbindelse med transaktioner, købesumsallokering i forbindelse med virksomhedssammenlægninger (purchase price allocation) og værdiansættelse af incitamentsbaseret aflønning (f.eks. ved hjælp af Monte Carlo simulation).
Vi er endvidere eksperter i finansiel modellering i Excel, hvor vi bl.a. udvikler skræddersyede fore-cast- og værdiansættelsesmodeller for vores klienter, laver kontrol af eksisterende modeller eller foretager modellering for at fremskaffe et robust beslutningsgrundlag i relation til strategiske investeringer.
Do you wish to create an impact while developing your career in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on collaboration, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge your potential and offer you a strong professional network where you can unfold your interests and passions.
As a management consultant on our team, you will be working on high-profile IT and business transformations, where you will be supporting senior professionals by delivering outstanding value to our clients.
You will have the opportunity to work on client assignments in the intersection of all three domains: programme and project management, agile transformation and IT architecture. This will allow you to sharpen your skills and accumulate experience quickly.
Svitzer has an exciting new opportunity as Student Assistant in Commercial. This is an interesting and attractive student position in an ambitious international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. You will get a unique opportunity to combine your studies with hands on business experience by joining a team, which is specifically tasked with achieving Svitzer’s ambitious growth targets.
The role will be 15-20 hours per week, but work hours are flexible, especially around examination periods. Expectations are high, and a lot of freedom is given to you to determine how you best balance your work and studies to deliver and exceed the targets set for you and for the team. Our commitment to your academic success includes the possibility of you using real Svitzer business cases for your Master Thesis.
As an Assistant Consultant you will be staffed alongside the full time consultants on client work to ensure a steep learning curve and you will be given the opportunity to influence your own career.
The job consists of around 20 hours a week, and is highly flexible which allows time to prioritise your studies. We offer the possibility of permanent employment afterwards. We expect you to have the following qualifications and competences:
- You are currently in the first year of your master’s degree
- You are among the best in your class
- You are currently studying business, finance, economics, engineering or similar subjects
You will be working closely with the Integration team on tasks related to integration projects, forecasts and reporting. Furthermore, you will be supporting other routine day-to-day tasks.
The tasks and support will mainly include:
- Create and edit management presentations and reports
- Support programme deliverables and KPIs
- Assist in establishing efficient processes and setting up meetings
- Continuous improvement of processes and reports
- Support various stakeholders with ad hoc tasks.
You will be working closely with the Planning and Performance team on tasks related to operational performance, forecasts and estimates. Furthermore, you will be supporting other routine day-to-day tasks.
The tasks and support will mainly include:
- Create and edit management presentations
- Collect & consolidate data as part of business scorecards & KPI’s
- Update performance management reports, forecasts, estimates etc.
- Assist in establishing efficient processes and setting up meetings
- Ad hoc tasks within finance/economics/budgets/planning/performance etc.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you are looking for an opportunity to put your skills to the test by contributing to the marketing success of a global market leader in its field? Then this position is tailored for you. In Chr. Hansen you will join a very successful, global company in our ambitious quest to expand our animal health business.
Your focus will be to assist in providing business critical market intelligence and contribute to executions of our marketing strategies to strengthen our market position.
Your role will be twofold. On one hand you will be highly focused on a wide range of marketing related tasks, but on the other hand you will need to dig into the numbers and get to the why’s in order to create value adding reporting of market data.
You will be responsible for the correspondence between Total and Danish authorities, to ensure the correspondence is carried out efficiently, professionally and on time. Overall, with the varying day-to-day tasks and approximately 15-20 hours per week, you are responsible of managing and shaping your daily tasks.
These areas of responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Maintaining our document library, intranet site, and action/deadline tracking system
- Providing authorities with daily and monthly reports, e.g. drilling and production reports and amendments to drilling programs.
- Coordinating and facilitating correspondence to stakeholders internally and externally
- Proofreading and translating correspondence.
Would you like to use your bioinformatics skills within the area of depression research? Are you fascinated by working with large data sets and combining different types of data to gain new knowledge? Then we offer a 3-year Ph.D scholarship as a collaboration between the Bioinformatics Department at H. Lundbeck A/S and the Section for Computational and RNA Biology, Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen.
As a Ph.D candidate, your task is to analyze and combine these data in order to expand our knowledge about depression and patient subgroups. This will include using existing tools and developing new methods as needed. You will be collaborating closely with both bioinformatics and clinical experts at Lundbeck and University of Copenhagen. You will be expected to present your results both internally, at international meetings and in scientific publications.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
William Demant, Smørum
Would you like to work with Data Privacy and EU GDPR in a large international corporation? Are you organized, out-going and proactive?
As a Student Assistant in the strategic Data Privacy project, you will become part of small international team with a mix of lawyers, Data Privacy Consultants and Project Managers. You will assist the entire team but work under our Data Privacy Project Manager.
Among your general tasks could be:
- Work together with other project members to ensure progress and perform various tasks
- Review Data Privacy reports from various parts of the WD Group
- Interact with stakeholders in various countries
- Be responsible for smaller issues and tasks in the project
Konsulenthuset ballisager A/S recruiting on behalf of Sirena Group in Nærum
The primary role will be to work in close collaboration with the CEO Boe Spurré and ensure that the machinery in the organisation run as smoothly as possible. You will work with diverse projects and tasks, but the main responsibilities include:
- Travel planning and booking
- Calendar scheduling, email management
- Preparation of internal and external meetings
- Coordination and tracking of strategic projects and priorities
- Organize and manage international exhibitions and marketing activities (e.g. website)
The successful candidate will become the Personal Assistant for the Integrated Operations Leader, Nutrition and Health.
In this role, you will work closely with and for the Integrated Operations Leader with a multitude of different tasks. The Global Integrated Operations Organization covers Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Planning and Logistics, SHEQS, Engineering, Lean/Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement for more than 50 sites.
- Heading the communication internally in the Integrated Operations organization globally
- Managing the agenda and travels of the Leader of Integrated Operations
- Arranging global meetings for Integrated Operations
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
To become more efficient and better to support the managers throughout Nilfisk we have restructured our global HR community creating a setup with HR Business Partners, Center of Excellence and HR Services functions. For our Nordic setup, we are looking for a HR Student Assistant to help us improve and maintain our operational services.
We aim to deliver a high standard of HR services to managers and employees in Nilfisk, and since we are very busy we need assistance in the following responsibilities and daily assignments:
- Introduction Day concept
- Employee Handbook
- Communication of HR news on our intranet – Nilfisk World
- Maintaining our files
Would you like to play a crucial role in an expanding international company? Then read on!
SimpleSite is a fast-growing international Software-as-a-Service company providing a website builder for millions of new customers around the world. The Marketing Department is looking for a French Country Manager who can help to develop and expand our marketing channels in French-speaking markets through online marketing.
- Develop marketing activities in French-speaking markets.
- Build, implement and optimize Search Engine Marketing and Display campaigns.
- Analyze performance data to improve efficiency and find opportunities for growth.
- Optimize ad content across all our marketing channels.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
We are looking for a student worker to join the global Online Dept. at GEA in Soeborg, Denmark.
The ideal candidate is a digital native who can support our colleagues around the world in matters of digital, with a focus on:
- Monthly, Quarterly and other ad-hoc KPI reporting of corporate digital channels
- You will use Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics and other internal tools to create complete, detailed and explanatory reports on how GEA is performing online
- Website updates
We expect you to be able to work at least two full days (15 hours) per week in the office. You will be planning your own time in co-operation with our other student workers, taking your study schedule and exams into consideration.
Would you like the opportunity to be part of the Quality Management Team and report to the head of Quality in an international and modern company? If you have administrative flair, good communication skills and a proactive attitude, we can offer you a challenging position.
As Management Assistant in our Quality organization at Oticon, you will be part of a business unit consisting of approx. 160 people located in Denmark, Poland, US, Canada and Mexico. You will report directly to the Vice President of Quality and you will handle all administrative support for the six leaders in the Quality Management Group. Your primary tasks will include:
- Taking care of the planning and practical tasks related to group activities
- Handle communication and planning tasks in relation to strategic programs and quality audits
- Coordination of monthly reports to our management groups
- Organizing and delivering input to the internal newsletter
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
In Risk Analytics, we are responsible for the development, implementation, operation and maintenance of Danske Bank's Credit Risk and Decision Models. These are the models used for assessing the risk on customers, automating the credit decisions and calculating expected exposure and loss for customers in case of default.
Your position will be in Credit Data Analytics (CDA), where we are a team of 10 persons primarily responsible for providing and quality assuring the data for model development. We work very agile and flexible, together with departments within Group Risk Management as well as across the Group, and hence excellent collaboration skills is a key success criteria.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- In close cooperation with the model developers and IT to identify and prepare data for model development
- Do general data analysis and profiling
Vi leder efter dig, som har en lidenskab for gaming, spil og spiludstyr, og som er klar til udfordringen med at løfte vores butik i København til næste niveau!
- Vil du være med til at bringe ”power to the players” i verdens største gaminggruppe og være en del af GameStop-teamet?
- Kan du garantere, at kunderne vil få en god oplevelse, og vil du være en del af den verdensomspændende success, hvor du sælger de mest populære spil og samlerobjekter på markedet?
- Vil du udvikle dit salgstalent og arbejde i den digitale underholdningsindustri?
Hvis ja, så leder vi efter dig!
Som Assisterende Butikschef vil du dele det daglige ansvar med at drive butikken side om side med Butikschefen. I tæt samarbejde med dine ansatte vil du yde fantastisk service til vores kunder og sørge for, at butikken er klar til salg, at GameStops retningslinjer følges, og at vores produkter præsenteres på bedst mulige måde.