Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
296 job matcher din søgning
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
Would you like to be part of a newly established online sales organisation responsible for all B2C e-commerce activities? Do you want to know all there is to know about e-commerce, conversion rate optimisation and how to run an online shop? Do you thrive in a team of smart, energetic colleagues around you?
Your role is to support the growth of sales of our online shops by assisting with anything and everything that comes at you.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Supporting in communications with local sales companies by helping in replying to emails, setting up meetings, writing and sending out notes, posting updates on Yammer etc.
- Supporting the shop managers with monthly reporting on shop performance
- Supporting the 1:1 migration of the shops from Joomla to Sitecore by helping with uploading images, copying over text from the old CMS to the new CMS, proof reading and testing
William Demant, Smørum
Har du flair for planlægning og er du en dygtig administrator? Er du på udkig efter et studiejob, hvor du kan bringe dine kompetencer i spil og afprøve forskellige typer opgaver med mange interessenter? Så har vi det perfekte studiejob til dig!
I dit nye studiejob vil du primært arbejde med administrative og kommunikative opgaver. Du vil få mulighed for at prøve kræfter med:
- Koordinere og planlægge kursusaktiviteter
- Forberede kursusmaterialer
- Kommunikere med interne og eksterne undervisere
Du bliver ansat på fleksible vilkår, der harmonerer med dit studie, men vi vil gerne have din hjælp ca. 15-20 timer pr. uge, helst 2 faste dage.
William Demant, Smørum
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP AND EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT
The William Demant Group is one of the world’s leading hearing healthcare companies. We want to make a life-changing difference for people with a hearing loss, and we are looking for a Senior Training Coordinator who wants to be part of our internal training function, Demant Training Academy (DTA).
Your main tasks:
- Plan and coordinate training activities with the support from our student assistant in Denmark and Training Coordinator in Poland
- Improve and enforce the use of processes and system (Successfactors) in DTA to deliver high quality experiences to our leaders and employees
- Plan, coordinate and evaluate new training incentives with internal stakeholders and/or external specialists
DVB Bank SE, Schiphol AmsterdamDVB Bank Amsterdam Branch is looking for a master’s degree or PhD graduate in to join our global international shipping credit team in order to further strengthen our global shipping capabilities. The team consists of 14 Credit Officers, a team assistant and the Global Head of Credit Shipping.
The Credit Officer is responsible for the risk awareness within the bank by coordinating and performing risk analyses, supporting the credit committee and providing risk assessments to senior management.
In cooperation with the Relationship Manager the Credit Officer is responsible for the content and structure of new finance proposals as well as for reviews of existing transactions. The responsibility will mainly be focused on, but not limited to, the structuring of transactions and the risk analysis.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
DuPont Nutrition & Health helps feed the world. Providing enough healthy food for people everywhere is a challenge. The mission of our Nutrition & Health business is to provide solutions that increase food production while lowering costs, and promote good health by lessening lifestyle diseases.
Combining our knowledge and expertise with a broad portfolio of products, services, and solutions, we deliver unparalleled food and nutrition science to customers around the world.
- Assist the Global Business Unit leadership with various assignments related to strategy, business development, commercial excellence and management reporting
- This would include support for the Annual Strategy Process, Integrated Business Planning process, Financial reporting, Pricing and Opportunity Management, as well as ad hoc Strategic projects and Data Analysis.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Would you like the opportunity to be part of an international organisation, where you will work with various departments? Are you looking for a position where you can apply your administrative experience and expertise? Then please take a closer look at this opportunity!
As Production Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the production management in administrative tasks regarding all people related activities in the production, e.g. People Review, Motivation Performance Dialogue, Health Conversations etc. You will secure the right registration of working hours in the salary system and be in charge of the introduction of new employees and the closing down of resigned employees.
You will also be responsible for:
- Collection and follow up on KPIs.
- Monitoring of Danish working time rules and controlling of clock in/out in AX.
- Calculation and follow up on annual working hours on the different shifts.
Would you like to play a crucial role in an expanding international company? Then read on!
SimpleSite is a fast-growing international Software-as-a-Service company providing a website builder for millions of new customers around the world. The Marketing Department is looking for a French Country Manager who can help to develop and expand our marketing channels in French-speaking markets through online marketing.
- Develop marketing activities in French-speaking markets.
- Build, implement and optimize Search Engine Marketing and Display campaigns.
- Analyze performance data to improve efficiency and find opportunities for growth.
- Optimize ad content across all our marketing channels.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S søger for Würth Industri Danmark A/S i Køge
Med reference til den administrerende direktør i Würth Industri Danmark, vil du i stillingen som Executive Assistant opleve en spændende og varieret hverdag, hvor der stilles høje krav til dine evner som sparringspartner og projektleder samt din evne til selv at producere.
Du vil komme helt tæt på ledelsen, hvor du forventes at kunne bidrage til strategi- og organisationsudvikling og samtidig være den udførende i forhold til at få igangsat projekter og efterfølgende følge op. Ligeledes vil du deltage i ledermøder og være ansvarlig for referatskrivning, og du vil således få et unikt indblik i virksomheden.
Du vil desuden arbejde med intern kommunikation og være ansvarlig for koordineringen af diverse marketingopgaver. Ligeledes vil en naturlig del af rollen også indebære opgaver af mere administrativ karakter.
Student assistant, Commercial Excellence (or internship) position at the head office in a world-leading pharmaceutical company.
We are offering a job opportunity for a motivated young professional to join a high performing international team of seven individuals. We strive to deliver value for our markets and top management through commercial projects, data analysis and process optimization.
You will become part of Global Commercial Excellence team. We will support you in developing your skillset within infrastructure development, project management, business intelligence, commercial operations, change management and at the same time allow a degree of responsibility. As part of the job experience you get to collaborate with key business users in our subsidiaries, analysts, BI and development teams to improve global solutions.
At hummel A/S it is our passion to design, deliver and market sport and sportfashion-products. We are a brand with a unique history and culture – which we love and take pride in.
Your main tasks will be to assist design and create sketches in Illustrator, detail drawings, colour cards, print artboards, style sheets and style creation in our IT system Navision. You will participate in commenting and fitting of samples with designers and technicians.
Our mission is to encourage people to live an active life style and to do sports. Your job will be to assist in design and development of styles enabling them to do so, with focus on functionality and comfort. To reach this target it is important that you not only have the design skills, but also a keen interest in sport and sport lifestyle apparel for borth men and women.
Vil du gerne være en del af Saint Tropez’ retail univers? Har du lyst til at lære?
- Modtagelse af varer samt lageropfyldning
- Diverse forefaldende opgaver.
Kan du arbejde 5-15 timer om ugen, kan vi tilbyde fleksible arbejdstider inden for butikkens åbningstider. Der skal påregnes morgen- og aftenvagter samt vagter i weekenden.
Saint Tropez tilbyder et job, hvor du får mulighed for at præge din hverdag med egne ansvarsområder og gode udviklingsmuligheder. Du får masser af udfordringer samt ansvar i et ungt miljø med gode kolleger.
Do you have experience with developing, creating and maintaining content on websites and social media? Do you thrive when you handle hands-on content generation processes? And do you want to develop on these experiences in a Global Marketing environment?
You can look forward to becoming part of the Global Marketing department at Oticon Medical. More specifically you will join the Digital Marketing Team; a dedicated six person team responsible for developing, implementing and rolling out KPI driven digital marketing channels and content.
You will assist our Social Media Manager and Web Channel Manager in creating, re-writing and developing content (i.e. articles, campaigns, events) for our Web and Social Media channels. Content that is aimed at creating awareness, engagement and conversion on both Web and Social Media channels, and ensures a high level of OM tone of voice.
Brænder du for at få ting til at ske og sikre, at processer fungerer optimalt? Er du en god kommunikator og har du erfaring med operationel administration inden for luftfartsindustrien?
Du vil på vegne af Director Group Cabin Operations få ansvaret for håndtering af mails, styring af opgaver og projekter både lokalt og i Group samt sikre, at vores processer i Operations er up to date og bliver udviklet.
Du vil få en alsidig arbejdsdag, hvor du vil arbejde sammen med kollegaer i Thomas Cook Group Airlines. Du bliver en del af et team på 10 personer, der består af professionelle og engagerede kolleger, hvor omgangstonen er fri og humøret højt.
Vil du være en del af et succesfuldt team, hvor der sker noget hele tiden? – så er muligheden her. Vi søger nu efter en super sælger til vores flotte butik i Aarhus. Ugentlig arbejdstid er ca. 30 timer med mulighed for mere i perioder, hvis det ønskes. I stillingen lægges der højt vægt på salg og service, og kommer du med baggrund fra servicefaget er det en stor fordel. Vagter vil være spredt ud over hverdage inkl. aftener og hver anden weekend.
- Direkte kundekontakt – yde byens bedste service
- Fokus på salg, opfølgning og rådgivning
- Vejlede og servicere – sikre at alle kunder føler sig velkommen
- Et spændende og udfordrende job i en international innovativ virksomhed.
- Et af Europas mest spændende designbrands med et stort markedspotentiale.
- Dygtige og kompetente kolleger samt en virksomhed med positive værdier.
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Are you motivated by responsibility, and are you ready to put your communication and analytical skills to the test? And would you like to gain valuable employer branding insights from a strong HR network in an international organization?
As our new HR student assistant, you will carry out a variety of administrative tasks to support our recruitment processes and our talent attraction efforts.
- Support recruitment processes by handling candidate profiles, assisting with screening processes, etc.
- Update and produce written material for our intranet and improve guidelines and templates
- Prepare career fairs and our GN Introduction Day for new employees by managing invitations and guest lists, coordinating all contact to universities and speakers, ordering merchandise, etc.
Are you passionate about delivering highly professional, service-oriented and value adding support to three Senior Vice Presidents in Vestas? Do you have solid experience working behind the scenes to help executive management deliver successfully? Are you highly motivated, service-minded and have strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organisational skills? And do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-paced and international environment?
If so, this is a great opportunity for you to join a market leader in the wind energy market!
- Calendar Management: organise and maintain calendars, make appointments, identify and resolve calendar conflicts.
- Travel Management: organise travels through travel agency
- Meeting Management: plan and organise meetings, anticipate meeting needs consistent with the SVPs' calendars and finalise arrangements for space, food and other accommodations.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Har du en teknisk ballast som gør dig i stand til at yde support til teamet i Production Technology? Vil du være kontaktpunkt for en bred vifte af opgaver? Har du lyst til at udarbejde procesbeskrivelser og procedurer? Er du i stand til at have mange bolde i luften og arbejde struktureret?
Du bliver en del af et team på 8 kollegaer med forskellige baggrunde såsom ingeniører, maskinmestre samt andre tekniske uddannelser. Vi arbejder hele tiden på at udvikle og forbedre vores produktions-setup, så vi er et skridt foran de fremtidige behov. Dette gør vi gennem stabilisering og optimeringsprojekter. Afdelingen har også ansvaret for de forskellige produktionsteknologier i produktionen, og i jobbet som Technical Assistant får du dermed en bred kontaktflade i hele organisationen.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Do you remember why you chose to be an engineer? The urge to create perhaps or the passion for technology? At Radiometer creation and technology is the center of our business. We design, develop, manufacture and distribute world class Medical Devices globally.
We are looking for engineers looking to learn and apply their skills starting in September 2018 and for a duration of 20 weeks. Depending on the area of your interest, we try to find a relevant opportunity in parts of the organization where you have the chance to see the area of engineering in Radiometer Medical that fascinates you the most.
Furthermore, we are also interested in you if you are looking for a student assistant position and have more than 1 year left of your education.
If you are passionate about automation and production equipment, this job is a great opportunity for you. We need two skilled engineers to join our team, as we have many new projects in pipeline. Pharmaceutical Bulk Production (PBP) manufactures tablets, capsules, ampoules and drops. We are 85 highly dedicated employees thriving to create the best supply chain in pharmaceutical industry.
As project engineer you will play an important role in our continuous work to improve our processes and equipment with the aim of increasing the robustness and efficacy of production. You will be responsible for a portfolio of acquisition and upgrade activities, managing the entire process from acquisition process, through execution and final evaluation of the individual projects.