Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
130 job matcher din søgning
Brænder du for at arbejde med arkitektløsninger i en stor in-house IT-afdeling? Så er du måske den graduate, vi søger til Forretningsarkitektur.
Vi søger en graduate, der har en bred viden om IT, herunder viden om og interesser for IT-koncepter, som eksempelvis SOA, sikkerhed og fælles offentlige komponenter.
Dine opgaver bliver bl.a. at:Ul>
- indgå i konkrete projekter og bidrage til Solution Architect-rollen sammen med en erfaren arkitekt
- bidrage til at beskrive metoder og artefakter i samarbejde med metodespecialister
- undersøge og beskrive mere overordnede arkitekturområder i samarbejde med en erfaren arkitekt.
Nykredit, KøbenhavnDo you thrive working with high-complexity operations and IT, and would you like to expand your knowledge and skills in the field of C++? Then you may be the one we are looking for!
As a developer you will be part of a highly experienced and dedicated team entrusted with the task of maintaining a high level of quality of a central and business-critical component. You will be working with functionality management and development across users and those specifying requirements. Your responsibilities:
- development and maintenance of calculations in C++ and Java
- collaboration with the business side and other developers/architects
- support of calculation engine users
Capgemini Sogeti Danmark A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
Du har lyst til at arbejde som konsulent hos en række af Danmarks store virksomheder, og trives i spændingsfeltet mellem forretning og IT i komplekse miljøer. Du har indsigt i digitalisering og teknologis betydning for kundens forretning, og du brænder for dit fag. Du er klar til at skifte til en rolle, hvor du som konsulent hjælper vores kunder med at skabe værdi gennem IT-leverancer.
Som konsulent indenfor Agile Excellence i Capgemini Sogeti arbejder du med at optimere udvikling af IT-løsninger hos vores kunder. Kunderne er mellemstore og store virksomheder, som er førende inden for deres branche. Det giver dig en række forskellige og udfordrende opgaver, der spænder fra rådgivning og coaching til at være Scrum Master eller Product Owner for et enkelt eller flere teams hos vores kunder. Du hjælper vores kunder og deres teams med at indføre agile metoder.
Capgemini Sogeti Danmark A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
Du har lyst til at arbejde som konsulent hos en række af Danmarks store virksomheder og trives i spændingsfeltet mellem forretning og It i komplekse miljøer. Du har indsigt i digitalisering og teknologis betydning for kundens forretning, og du brænder for dit fag. Du er klar til at skifte til en rolle, hvor du som konsulent hjælper vores kunder med at skabe værdi gennem It-leverancer.
Dit fokus er på forretningsbehov, leverancestyring og værdiskabelse, og du brænder for dit fag. Du har indsigt i digitalisering og teknologis betydning for kundens forretning.
Du har evnen og lysten til at tage kunden ved hånden og forbedre processer og governance, ofte som led i en forandringsproces.
Du er således klar til at skifte til en rolle, hvor du hjælper vores kunder med at skabe værdi gennem It-leverancer.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Entering the gates to our site in Copenhagen (Brønshøj) you immediately sense the exciting challenges that await in this role. The site consists of several buildings housing more than 1,050 employees in the office and production environments. Your new colleagues depend on you. We all work to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives, but we all depend on our working environment and our facilities.
You can take ownership of our collaboration with external suppliers providing services related to ventilation, plumbing/piping, elevators, cleaning and much more. Additionally, you can use your experience related to improving the facility management processes, building service, knowledge about ventilation, lighting or CTS.
For our Cloud Innovation Services in Coop Digital, which is a part of Coop Denmark, we need an agile Team Lead with strong skills in C# and Scrum based development experience.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the on-going transition to a more DevOps oriented approach for daily operations of a wide are of products. As technical lead, part of your job will be communication with both developer, operations and business persons as part of delivering the best solutions possible.
You will be required to have knowledge about the entire DevOps cycle and experience with supporting tools like Jira, VSTS or similar.
It’s important that you can advocate for the DevOps process and explain both internal and external partners what that means, as well as provide technical guidance to ensure proper implementation and integration.
Do you wish to create an impact while developing your career in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on collaboration, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge your potential and offer you a strong professional network where you can unfold your interests and passions.
As a management consultant on our team, you will be working on high-profile IT and business transformations, where you will be supporting senior professionals by delivering outstanding value to our clients.
You will have the opportunity to work on client assignments in the intersection of all three domains: programme and project management, agile transformation and IT architecture. This will allow you to sharpen your skills and accumulate experience quickly.
Er det naturligt for dig at optimere processer, så de understøtter et effektivt arbejdsflow i organisationen? Har du stærke kompetencer indenfor procesarbejde, og evner du at finde balancen mellem struktur og den praktiske hverdag? Så er det måske dig, vi søger.
BEC er på en spændende rejse med at arbejde agilt i SAFe rammeværket, det har betydet ændringer i de processer, vi anvender i hele organisationen. Som proceskonsulent skal du være med til at videreudvikle og implementere en effektiv leveranceproces for den agile udvikling i vores organisation. Du vil få en bred kontaktflade i hele organisationen, og du skal sikre et godt og effektivt samarbejde omkring procesarbejdet - herunder inddrage interessenter fra BEC’s sikkerhedsområde og revision. Dialogen med organisationen skal være et naturligt element i etablering af processer og ved support i forbindelse med spørgsmål.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The data warehouse department consists of 17 employees and its overall purpose is to provide data and analysis to the entire Saxo group used for reporting to management, authorities, sales and much more.
As our new Business Intelligence Architect you will be responsible for:
- Working with both IT developers and business – ability to bridging the gap and bring IT and Business closer together.
- Closely work with data warehouse developers and business to suggest future strategies and road maps. Enforce the agreed architecture and initiate the necessary solutions.
- Designing and developing data models and applications to support on going and new reporting initiatives through data analysis, data discovery and requirements gathering.
MT Højgaard is one of the Nordic region’s leading construction and civil engineering companies with customers in Denmark and selected locations abroad.
The Package Manager, Electrical, will provide technical electrical support throughout the entire construction project. You have excellent project management and organisational skills with proven experience of ensuring a project is completed on time and within budget. You will provide technical electrical support for our crew and subcontractors.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Support construction administration services such as the review of RFIs and submittals
- Perform field inspections to verify compliance with plans, specifications and codes for electrical work
- Review electrical drawings, details and specifications as part of a large multi-discipline construction document package
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
We offer an exciting and attractive career is offered in an ambitious and competitive international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The Test Architect:
- Provides technical leadership and strategic direction to the Test and Assurance Team
- Pro-actively analyses current processes and practises, suggesting and driving improvements to test coverage, execution and automation.
- Has wide-reaching scope, impact and influence extending beyond test and assurance and spans across the MLIT product development teams
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Enterprise Integration Architect, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
Reporting to the Head of Mobile, you will serve as a Senior Developer for Maersk Transport & Logistics IT. You will be responsible for Android development in terms of understanding the current strategy in this area and envisioning the future.
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced agile tester with the skills, interest and technical competences needed to drive our continuous integration agenda. You will be developing, extending, automating test cases, and improving integration testing. You will work closely with your team mates to understand features, stories and implementation, to challenge them and to uncover potential issues as early as possible. You will be assessing testability of your team's solutions and apply the best suited test approach. Your most important driver should be to ensure the high quality of our software.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with business experts to structure test scenarios and define acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Conducting context-based, exploratory, and scenario testing for transaction flows and calculation.
- Providing continuous test feedback to the team and making demos.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Can you hold the standard high, drive change and build commercial value through bringing the brand to life every day? Can you take responsibility of the technical integrity of and scalability of IT solutions across the enterprise, owning each solution, ensuring that is designed and implemented in accordance with enterprise guidelines, standards and best practice; and delivered accordingly?
Then this is the role for you…
- Architecting and designing solutions to business requirements in accordance to enterprise application and technology roadmaps, principles, standards and guidelines; and the modelling of the solution in the repository.
- Providing and maintaining application/solution roadmaps.
- Working with delivery teams to develop sustainable and achievable solutions; assisting solution designers/development team in detailed specification of data, service and process requirements.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
At Pandora Global IT we are looking for a dedicated Program Manager to take on a central role within our Global Agile Development Applications team.
We are looking for a Program Manager with a holistic approach, to take a lead role on the development of the Cloud Retailer Platform and the CRM Application. To provide key technical and solution architecture leadership for PANDORA’s Azure, Dynamics 365, .NET, BI, Ecommerce, and Mobile applications platforms.
- Assist in leading the solutions architecture, development, and integration of PANDORA’s .NET applications platform, ecommerce and web platforms with other key systems.
- Assist in leading the solutions architecture, development, and integration of PANDORA’s Dynamics 365 and Azure platform with other key systems.
- Architect, design, build, document, and assist with testing and releasing software solutions based on company’s SDLC methodology.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Do you have what it takes to be IT Team Lead at a global company, where you apply your SAP experience and business understanding to set a new agenda?
In the position as IT Team Lead, you manage a global team of 10 SAP consultants covering the functional areas Material Management, Production Planning, Warehouse Management and Sales & Operations Planning. You step into our Competence Center Management Group, where you play an imperative role in making our new IT strategy come to life. Here, you help us adopt a customer oriented culture, where your team engages directly with their business counterparts. Doing so, you:
- Become responsible for daily people management, securing optimal use of available resources and supporting team performance and development.
- Build positive relations to relevant partners, establishing a dialogue that facilitates optimal solutions for ECCO in close cooperation with System Architects.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to be part of a world-leading, high-growth company providing 3D technologies for the dental industry?
3Shape is looking for an ambitious, high performing AX Solution Architect. The overall objective for the AX team is to improve and optimize the customer experience and support the ambitious 3Shape growth strategy through an ever-dynamic and scalable platform with a clear defined strategy.
Your key responsibilities will be to….
- Consult with internal AX process owners to identify business issues, objectives and priorities relevant to the AX solution and present best practice suggestion for resolutions.
- Provide support and guidance to business unit leaders and sales team on sales strategy, business benefits, and action plans throughout the sales process.
- Majority of the time will be spent executing tasks related to the software development lifecycle.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Want to drive technology projects through concept and product development as the key link between concept and technology development in R&D and the commercial business?
Then we offer you the chance to make your mark on our product implementation. And with our focus on empowerment, we guarantee you the room and independence to make your project management style shine.
Your main responsibility is to manage concept, technology and product development hardware projects with a high degree of technical complexity. You balance needs across the R&D, Marketing and Global Operations groups to ensure optimal project output.
Moreover, you work with technology architects and system engineers to ensure technical and system integration perspectives and delivery focus.
Bjarke Ingels Group, Valby
On our continuous journey, we seek a full time HR Business Partner to join our HR team and support our creative staff as we continue to experience steady growth.
You will be part of the Support Team in Copenhagen and will report to the HR Manager based in our CPH Office. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and run yearly performance review cycle
- Further develop our retention and reward structure
- Ensure career tracks are well defined and implemented.
The position is a combination of very hands on and constant development of current processes as BIG grows. As there is very little hieratical structure and middle-management it requires that we are also creative in the way we think and implement HR.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
As a software engineer, you will work with systems of vital importance that constantly need to be extended and adapted in relation to strategic projects and daily operations. You will perform all activities of a software engineer including analyses and design, coding and testing.
Other recently graduated employees are positively surprised of the amount of responsibility that they get right from the start of their employment for both small tasks and large projects spanning over time and involving many stakeholders at different levels within the organisation.
You will be working closely with our business stakeholders challenging them to define requirements and needs, as we attach great importance to developing the systems in close cooperation with the users.