5 job matcher din søgning
Systematic A/S, Aarhus
You have a customer value focus and proven IT project results driven by your leadership skills. This is your opportunity to work in an international environment, where you will be responsible for service deliveries to customers worldwide, and, at the same time, you will support business development in the specific area.
As our new Senior Project Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for the implementation of complex IT solutions delivered to customers in one of our six customer regions. At the same time, you and your team will support our business development activities in these regions in close coorporation with our sales department. This includes preparing proposals and any other business development activity requiring deep knowledge of the products and services we offer.
Indrykket 21. oktober
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Copenhagen
The Business Leads will be recruited from two sources - primarily from current national and international staff working at DRC HQ and field offices, and also from the EU labour market with focus in Denmark. DRC Offices/units with staff recruited to support the project will receive assistance from HQ to recruit the back up staff to continue the business as usual as soon as possible.
The Business Leads will perform two functions: Project Support and Supply Chain Module Development and Implementation.
- Identify current and future SC modules to be built in the ERP system.
- In consultation with HQ policy unit and field operation, create/develop/update the “as is” and “to be” workflow processes for identified SC modules.
- Assess relevant modules in recommended ERP systems to decide whether the system can fulfill “as is” and “to be” processes without major customization.
Indrykket 13. oktober
Siemens Wind Power A/S, Brande
For our EHS department within Service Wind Power we are looking for a High Risk EHS program owner.
This position will drive the assigned programs to become industry leading world class EHS programs. An EHS Program entails everything from the development of the procedure, training requirements, implementation to evaluations and finally constantly driving to lower our risk exposure in those program areas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide leadership and ownership of 4 to 6 high risk EHS programs and become the subject matter expert regarding all aspects of those programs.
- Maintain/develop procedures in those high risk areas so they are current with our management system guidelines and meets legislation in countries where we perform work by aligning with Regions.
Indrykket 7. oktober
The Kuwaiti Danish Dairy Company (KDDC) recruiting through HHM International ApS
While reporting to the Executive Vice President, the General Manager – Manufacturing will be responsible for the overall management and leadership of activities in the manufacturing section of the company, which has about 800 plus employees..
The role involves effective management and leadership of all direct reports – 7 in total, who individually are accountable for Production, Plastics, Health and Safety, LEAN, Environment, Plant Maintenance and the Project departments.
Besides this the General Manager – Manufacturing shall ensure that status quo never stands unchallenged, and all processes are optimized and operate in line with the laid out principles, and ensure that the operation is in compliance with regulations and exhibit high ethical standards.
Indrykket 30. september