110 job matcher din søgning
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach A/S in Køge
The Group Controller is responsible for controlling of all group companies, monthly reporting, and reconciliations. Setting the stage and leading the process of optimizing the internal control environment and closing procedures in effort to ensure on time, high-quality financial reporting to the management.
The function will also include tasks within compliance, statutory reporting, taxes and transfer pricing.
Key responsibilities will include
- Controlling of subsidiaries to ensure valid accounting data across the group
- Implementing aligned group policies and procedures
- Participate in monthly consolidation and reporting activities
- Drive and ensure accurate month-end reconciliations for the Danish entities
- Contributing to the general development of financial management and reporting
- Ad hoc analyses and treasury tasks.
Bookboon Corporate A/S, Frederiksberg
Are you an experienced Financial Controller looking for an exciting part-time role with flexible working hours?
Do you want to join a company that is passionate about helping people learn and making a positive difference in the world of publishing and professional learning?
Bookboon is the largest educational eBook publisher in the world. We publish free textbooks for students, business eBooks for business professionals and we have created an effective and empowering learning solution for employees – our Corporate eLibrary.
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join us on a part-time basis.
The role will advise and assist in the implementation and the development of appropriate financial, reporting and analytical controls and functions for an international sales and services operation.
Tryg Forsikring A/S, Ballerup
Har du lyst til at arbejde med de nye trends indenfor regnskab og forsikring? Har du et højt drive, er nytænkende og ikke bange for at tage fat i opgaver – også når det er svært? - Så er det dig, vi leder efter.
Du får ansvaret for at optimere processer indenfor Koncernfinans samt ud mod forretningen samt projektledelse. Du får direkte reference til direktøren af Group Accounting.
Dine primære opgaver bliver:
- Optimering af processer i Finans, inkl. sammenhænge til forretningsprocesser
- Projektledelse af diverse projekter ejet af Koncernfinans, herunder samarbejde med IT
- Guide og coache finansmedarbejdere i projektledelse og -deltagelse
Hansen Toft A/S søger for Geveko Markings Danmark i Rudkøbing
Europas ledende producent opbygger stærkt controlling team til optimering og styring af gruppens produktion, som skal supportere den fortsatte vækst samt implementering af kommende opkøb
Som højre hånd for Production Directoren er du ansvarlig for en valid, værdiskabende og forretningsorienteret produktionsrapportering i de lokale enheder samt på koncernniveau.
Dine væsentligste opgaver vil bl.a. være:
- Udvikle processer, standarder og modeller for produktionscontrolling og efterkalkulationer til brug on-site, implementering af disse og opfølgning af anvendelse for at sikre kontinuerlige forbedringer af produktionen
- Videreudvikle KPI setup (costs, lønninger, lagre, indkøb) for de seks nuværende produktionssites og den øvrige supply chain
- Analysere og evaluere opstillede KPI’er pr. site og på koncernniveau for at sikre og forbedre validiteten af KPI-resultater
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Struer
Would you like to develop and analyse our current financial status and report it directly to our top management? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
- Take the next step in your career, taking on the tremendous responsibility of forecasting and tracking our business?
- Contribute to and help driving our transformation?
As our new business controller, you join a team of four that are responsible for the group FP&A function, internal management reporting and external reporting. Here, you handle our budgets and forecasting as well as monitor our financial performance. Doing so, you play an important role in creating insight into our performance and lift our financial reporting and performance measuring in the process.
Georg Jensen A/S, Copenhagen
The position is new with the overall purpose of strengthening our European Retail operation with stores in Germany, UK and Scandinavia.
The overall responsibility for the Head of Retail Europe is developing an excellent business model for our European Retail operations including sales, profitability and customer experience.
Your key responsibilities:
- Formulating the sales and P&L budget of the European retail division, and P&L responsible for the European retail business, from gross sales to EBITDA
- Suggesting and aligning marketing and communication activities aimed at increasing traffic to stores in close cooperation with the marketing department
- Executing visual and product merchandising plans in close cooperation with the merchandising department
Stromma Danmark A/S, København
Med reference til teamleder for økonomiafdelingen søges en erfaren bogholder til en deltidsstilling med en arbejdstid på 25 timer om ugen indenfor normal arbejdstid. Arbejdssted er på virksomhedens hovedkontor beliggende Amager Strandvej 16, 2300 København S.
- Elektronisk behandling af kreditorfakturaer
- Opgørelse af kasseafslutninger og behandling af kassebilag
- Daglig bogføring af debitor, kreditor og finans
- Momsindberetning samt momssandsynliggørelse
CompuGroup Medical SE, Koblenz, Germany
What awaits you
- you are responsible for the countries Denmark, Norway, Sweden, especially for the accounts receivables, clearing customer accounts, create payment plans and record payment receipts
- dunning process and receivables as well as working deep with our internal and external customers
- handling legal collections and customer credit reports
What we offer
- A secure and indefinite contract
- Varied and diversified tasks
- A lucrative remuneration model
Welltec A/S, Allerød
Welltec® is looking for a new Treasury Analyst to join the Finance department at the Welltec® headquarter, in Allerød. The position provides a unique opportunity to join a truly global company and finance function with professionals in more than 30 countries across the globe.
Would you like to be challenged by working in a complex and constantly changing business environment in a team where you support the link between business decisions and financial consequences?
If so, you now have the opportunity to be part of an ambitious, dynamic and global Finance Department.
Working with Welltec® means challenges and personal development in a demanding work environment. It is exciting, rewarding and a varied place to work. We offer good career opportunities for the right candidate.
Dahl & Kjærgaard Human Resources ApS recruiting on behalf of Phase One in Frederiksberg
On behalf of Phase One, Dahl & Kjærgaard is looking for a new CFO to manage the business during a time of transformation and substantial growth.
As a key member of the management team, you will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. You will lead a highly qualified team of 27 employees organized with 9 direct reports. You will be responsible for Finance, IT, Order Handling and HR administration with personnel responsibilities in several geographies.
The new CFO will lead the financial management of the business in its current state as well as future proof financial & IT, systems, processes and infrastructure to support the growth of the business in years to come
Thomas Cook Airlines are now looking for an ambitious Business Controller to join our highly dedicated and professional team in Copenhagen Airport.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment and enjoy a role in an organization where teamwork, integrity and recognition are important values together with an ambitious and result oriented culture.
There will be close cooperation with both our Nordic team, our finance department, and our teams in Germany and the U.K., as well as a growing number of external clients.
The job includes following:
- P & L preparation and reporting
Danske Commodities A/S, Aarhus
Er du energisk, imødekommende og serviceminded – og kan du udføre dine opgaver med stor præcision?
Vi søger nu en dygtig og erfaren bogholder til vores Accounting & Invoicing-team, som består af elleve dedikerede medarbejdere, hvor services og indbyrdes samarbejde er i højsædet.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil være at sikre, at bogføring og rapportering leveres i høj kvalitet og inden for deadline. Du skal være med til at optimere og vedligeholde processer samt sikre, at Accounting & Invoicing yder professionel økonomisk support til hele organisationen. Derudover skal du have en god og smittende energi, samt en positiv indstilling til hverdagen.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
Are you a passionate and curious software architect? And would you like to help us develop and improve the future for our employee journeys and employee experience?
In collaboration with our business analysts you will act as the liaison between IT and the ideas and requests coming in from the business side. You will collaborate and share knowledge on a daily basis with a highly skilled group of business analysts, software developers and software architects across locations.
This role is a great fit for you if you have a curios mind, an analytic overview, are keen to try out new technologies and want to make an impact and enjoy taking the lead - also when things get a little hectic.
AGERAS A/S, Copenhagen
We’re looking for a proficient Finance Manager who’s ready to take on a key role within our Finance department.
As Europe's largest platform for professional services, we’re invested in adding transparency to the markets of accounting and legal services. Ageras is a disruptive, fast-paced company where IT is our core product.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Accounting, reconciliations and monthly closing of accounts
- Accounts payables; accounting and payments
- Preparation of internal financial reporting
We think you’ll love it here. At Ageras, we take fun seriously, because motivated Agerians equal happy clients and partners. We offer a social, collaborative, high performing and energetic work environment. We care about where your career is going – and in getting you there. This is an opportunity to grow with a very ambitious company, financially backed by one of the world’s largest Private Equity funds, Investcorp.
Landbrug & Fødevarer F.M.B.A, Copenhagen or Skejby
Department of Food and Veterinary Issues, Danish Agriculture & Food Council, is offering an industry PhD Fellowship in Toxoplasma gondii in Danish pigs and its zoonotic potential to commence on 1 April 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The position is limited to 3 years. The location will be either in Skejby, Aarhus, or Copenhagen, depending on the candidate.
Your key tasks as an industry PhD fellow at the Danish Agriculture & Food Council will be to:
- Manage, carry through and conclude your research projects, from data collection and experiments to analyses of data and samples – this will include spending time at the University of Copenhagen and Statens Serum Institut
- Actively participate in PhD courses
- Write scientific articles and finalise your PhD thesis
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of 3Shape in Copenhagen
You will have great influence on your daily work and work closely together with our current payroll controller and the rest of the finance and accounting team, including our Shared Service Center in Poland.
Your responsibilities include:
- Handling & posting of salary including reconciliations
- Communicating with 3Shapers regarding salary and related issues
- Coordinating with HR and our Shared Service Center in Poland
- Ensuring that salary related issues are handled in compliance with relevant legislation and internal guidelines
- Handling reimbursements from sick leave, maternity etc.
- Preparing documentation for auditors
- Ad-hoc tasks within the Finance and Accounting team
Moment søger for kunde i Høje Taastrup
I interim-rollen som business controller vil du blive del af en afdeling på 3 medarbejdere som alle refererer direkte til finance manageren. Derudover er der et team af 3 kolleger i accounting som ligeledes refererer til finance manageren.
Rollen som business controller hos denne kunde indebærer en stor berøringsflade i organisationen, og en vigtig del af jobbet vil være at navigere i spillerummet mellem det danske produktionsselskab og det tyske hovedkontor.
De primære ansvarsområder og arbejdsopgaver vil bl.a. være:
- Udarbejdelse af analyser og rapporter til direktionen
- Kostprisberegninger i tæt samarbejde med salgsafdelingen
- Kvartalsvis forecasting
- Udarbejdelse af månedsrapportering både til internt brug og i forhold til moderselskabet i Tyskland
- Forberede præsentationer til brug for ledelsen og øvrige stakeholders
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Do you want to take on a position, where you are the financial go-to-person on a wide range of projects? Then this is your opportunity to:
- Play a key role as professional sounding board for line managers and project managers across Bang & Olufsen.
- Have a huge impact on our current and future products.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders across our entire organisation, building a unique network.
As our new business controller, you will become part of our Commercial Excellence team of 7 highly skilled colleagues. Based in Kgs. Lyngby your main task will be to work closely with our line managers and project managers throughout the organisation. Acting as business sounding board, you will be responsible for providing them with competent feedback and advise, supplying a financial perspective on their ideas for new products, end-of-life products, re-launching and whatever else they might think up.
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Group Financial Business Partner to support our Operations department by ensuring accurate financial control and analysis of the business. Performing analysis of financial information to support and guide management decision-making and business support across the entire Operational organization of the SATCOM group. Appropriately challenge business performance and strives for continuous improvement in all areas of business performance.
As Group Financial Business Partner for Operations your key responsibilities involve:
- Performance management for operations across the SATCOM group and sites
- Business planning for operations
- Value added business partner
- Operational excellence
- Control and compliance
K 2 Management A/S, Aarhus
In order to ensure competent finance support to our continuously increasing organization worldwide, we are currently looking for a dedicated accountant with profound, professional experience. We would like you to be based at our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark, and you will take on a central role in our Finance team and report to our Finance Manager.
K2 Management is a fast-growing organization and the position will offer interesting learning opportunities to the right candidate.
Areas of responsibility:
- Payroll in Denmark and shadow payroll for other countries
- Accounting and reconciliation (e.g. Finance, AR, AP, travel)
- VAT handling and compliance
You will be working with great colleagues in a global organization with the opportunity to be close to our core business, which is developing and supporting projects all over the world on behalf of our clients.