Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
32 job matcher din søgning
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Forward Pharma A/S in Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenging part-time financial reporting role? Do you want to join the staff of a US publicly listed Danish company in the biotechnology industry? Do you thrive working independently? Please continue reading ….
Your primary workplace will be Company’s headquarters at Kgs. Nytorv in Copenhagen. Hours are flexible, but generally, you should expect to work an average of 30 hours per week with an increased obligation, that can exceed 40 hours per week, during the quarterly closing of the books.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining general ledgers for the parent company and subsidiaries including closing journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assisting in accounting for and recording of daily transactions
- Assisting in the quarterly and yearly financial close process
Albatros Travel, København
Er du en passioneret og dygtig håndværker, når det drejer sig om tal og bogholderi – med solid faglig erfaring? Har du evnen til at kommunikere og samarbejde på tværs af afdelinger? Kan du være et fast holdepunkt i en virksomhed, som er i konstant bevægelse? Så er du måske vores nye kollega.
Som debitorbogholder bliver du en del af vores team på 10 personer med en bred faglig og uddannelsesmæssig baggrund.
Du er som person selvkørende og tager initiativ, men vigtigst af alt tager du ansvar for kvalitet og levering af opgaver inden for dine ansvarsområder, også hvis det kræver noget ekstra. Du har dertil veludviklede evner, når det kommer til samarbejde og kommunikation – både med dine nære kollegaer samt på tværs af afdelinger. Endelig sætter vi pris på, at du er socialt anlagt.
BS Management is recruiting on behalf of
BLUETOWN in Copenhagen
BLUETOWN is Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in India, Ghana Tanzania and Silicon Valley. BLUETOWN employes approx. 65 people worldwide
The tasks to be covered by Financial Controller are the following:
- Monthly reporting for BLUETOWN Denmark, including setting up controlling practices and procedures for BLUETOWN Denmark
- Consolidate all subsidiaries
- Preparation of Annual Report, including consolidation of parent company and subsidiaries
You are offered a very exciting job with great challenges in a dynamic, international company. You are also offered good working conditions with strong focus on your development.
Academic Work søger for Zalaris i Høje Taastrup
Vil du være en del af en global virksomhed som leverer personaleservices og lønninger til mere end én million ansatte i 13 lande hver måned?
Er du dygtig til administration og løn og vil du være en del af team Zalaris som karakteriseres af en stærk holdånd? Så kan præcis du være den vi søger i stillingen som Senior Payroll Accountant.
Som Senior Payroll Accountant kommer du til at arbejde med varierende arbejdsopgaver inden for løn. Det bliver dit ansvar at indsamle, arkivere og distribuere input til lønningerne fra de kunder som du får ansvaret for.
Vi søger dig, som:
- Har 3-5 års erfaring i en lignende rolle, hvor dit fokus har været på afstemning af lønbalancer, bankkonti, lønsumsafgift og feriepenge
- Er flydende i skriftlig og mundtlig dansk og engelsk
- Er advanceret bruger af Excel
- Behersker Office-pakken
Gemalto Danmark A/S, Ballerup
We are now looking for an ACCOUNTANT.
The main job tasks are:
- AP invoice handling and maintenance of the supplier information. Ensuring, that the costs are attributed to the proper cost centers and accounts
- Reconciliation of the IC debtors and creditors
- Updating of standard cost in QAD
You have at least five years’ experience in accounting/finance and you have a degree in Accounting. Good knowledge of accounting, including VAT is mandatory. Your communication skills are fluent in English and Danish. You are openminded, flexible and you have good communication skills.
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of Ascom Danmark A/S in Glostrup
Are you ambitious, proactive and have a wide knowledge of accounting? Are you able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously?
We are looking for a Finance Manager for a temporary position in Glostrup until around April 2019. You will be responsible for the finance function in Denmark and will be reporting to the Nordic Finance Director who is situated in Silkeborg.
Your assignment is to ensure relevant processes and procedures of the management system and other controlling procedures are followed and that non-conformances and improvement possibilities in the business is reported through the established continuous improvement work.
You will be Finance Business Partner to local management and will be supporting the local management with sparring and analyzes of sales, product line, key accounts etc.
Do you want to use your experience from IT/Finance to be the independent, trusted consultant for the finance department, and help companies use their technical expertise in their finance departments?
Working together with the department manager and the team, you will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of starting a new business area, including the establishment of a solution catalogue, sales materials, delivery models, etc.
In addition, you will participate in exciting projects where you will be expected to apply your general knowledge of IT projects and the Deloitte Toolkit to support and advise clients' financial departments in all phases of their IT projects.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
In this new position you will contribute to the continuous development of Coloplast’s Business Ethics Compliance programme and operations. This involves partnering with business, managing compliance projects, defining procedures and policies and developing and supporting the implementation and execution of Coloplast’s Business Ethics Compliance initiatives.
Your main stakeholder in the position will be our Corporate Finance department and leaders of Coloplast subsidiaries and business units all over the world. Your main responsibility is to develop Coloplast’s business ethics compliance controlling, monitoring and auditing programme and for executing the programme in collaboration with stakeholders. In addition, you will be globally responsible for business ethics compliance investigations.
Salling Group, Brabrand
Are you looking for new and exciting challenges in a dynamic environment where you will play a vital role in the Group Accounting development? Do you have experience from Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable or General Ledger?
Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
You will hold the role of AR Senior Accountant in a dedicated team of professional and skilled colleagues. AR is a staff function in Corporate Finance, and our primary goal is to continuously ensure high quality financial information flow to the management in a dynamic environment, hectic at times but always interesting and challenging.
- Handling and controlling processes within given area of responsibility
- Handling daily/weekly/monthly accounts reconciliation
- Ensure processes are described, documented and updated.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
Do you believe that a strong risk and finance foundation is key to delivering financial results and support the commercial direction? Do you want to be part of setting the direction and executing on the strategy for Saxo Bank?
This opportunity is for a Senior Project Manager to lead projects in the Regulatory, Finance and Risk portfolio. Your daily work will focus on driving and delivering several Finance and Risk projects. You will be responsible for the complete project lifecycle i.e., from understanding and scoping the project from a client and Saxo perspective, to creating the project plan with a clear problem statement. Setup workstreams with dedicated owners and resources, engage various stakeholders across the value chain, ensuring the requirements are made, down to engaging IT to deliver and final sign-off in accordance with the required timelines.
CO-RO A/S, Frederikssund
Til en af Danmarks store fødevarevirksomheder – med hovedkontor, ledelse og produktion i Danmark – søger vi en Financial Controller til en nyoprettet stilling i Økonomiafdelingen for vores danske forretning, ”Finance DK”.
Stillingen har reference til vores Functional Manager, Finance. Du vil i stillingen blive en del af et team, der udover dig og Functional Manager ligeledes tæller en Controller samt 2 Accountants. Stillingerne i afdelingen dækker hinanden af, så en lidt bredere introduktion til øvrige opgaver i afdelingen må forventes.
Du vil bl.a. blive ansvarlig for:
- analyse og beskrivelse af interne systemer og funktionalitet i det nuværende ERP-system
- kvalitetssikring og vedligeholdelse af ERP-systemets setup
- intern træning af ERP-brugere, herunder udarbejdelse af brugermanualer.
Do you have the potential to be the best and are you passionate about finance? Then you should become part of our Graduate Programme and start your career as one of our new graduate consultants in CFO Finance.
As a graduate, you start your career with Deloitte and is eager to learn. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development. You will be included in our team, alongside your new graduate colleagues, and connect with clients from the beginning.
Based on the client needs and your skill set, the focus of your assignments can vary from accounting, month-end-closing, controlling, process optimisation, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, modelling, analysis of complex data, system implementations, transformation projects and much more.
Columbus A/S, Ballerup
Hos Columbus Danmark er der i den grad vind i sejlene. Derfor er der brug for endnu en kollega til vores fantastiske økonomiafdeling, der leder efter en ansvarsbevidst og selvkørende økonomiassistent.
Har du lyst til at være en del af et team, hvor der naturligvis også er selvstændige opgaver, og kombinere det med indsigt i en børsnoteret international IT-virksomhed? Hvis ja, så tilbyder vi et spændende job i Ballerup, hvor du bliver en del af økonomiafdelingen i en Shared Service-funktion.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Accounts Payable is one of 7 departments, which reports to Accounting and Control in the CFO area for the Nets Group. We are responsible for handling purchase requisitions, purchase orders and incoming invoices from suppliers for the Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Swedish and Baltic companies. The department consist of 10 people.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Scanning and handling of incoming invoices
- Handling of invoices with purchase order
- Control of account allocation
- Support to the organization concerning accounting and VAT
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
AGERAS A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to provide excellent customer service.
As Customer Success Manager, you’ll act as primary point of contact for our partners (accountants) as well as handle the entire communication with our small and midsize business customers, who are in the need of a specialist. You’ll be joining a team of passionate professionals and together you’ll be growing and establishing the Danish market.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs and requests to achieve satisfaction
- Improve customer service experience and create engaged customers
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
As a Leader of Group Analysis and Control, you will join the ROCKWOOL Group Controlling team which is an international team located in four countries, working closely with the world-wide business units.
You will lead a team of four and secure Group Management and Board deliverables – being customer centric in your approach and with high focus on quality and timeliness.
As leader of the team you will be involved in a variation of above described tasks. You will take responsibility for existing deliverables within investment controlling, Group analytics and projects as well as develop new value adding deliverables within costing, benchmarks and performance transparency.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
We are currently restructuring our internal control processes to ensure that we achieve the sustainable growth of the Group over the coming years whilst optimising compliance. In doing so, you will have a vital role in further developing this area and setting the direction for our future audit approach.
At the same time, you will plan and structure the typical auditing processes that the team is responsible for carrying out on a monthly and yearly basis as well as participate in many of the auditing processes.
- Developing and implementing strategic and tactical audit plans that evaluate and test system and process alignment with best practices for safeguarding company assets, confidential information, and compliance with laws and regulations
- Performing full audit cycles including risk management and control management
- Obtaining, analysing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports and data
Tumlare Corporation A/S, Copenhagen
This role will help ensure effective control and operation of the Finance & Accounting functions for Tumlare Corporation A/S in Denmark, the parent company of Tumlare group.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly financial reporting, including completion of high quality financial statement (single entity and group), intercompany accounting, balance sheet analysis, P&L analysis and accruals, and transactional data analysis. Review information reported with attention to detail.
- Ensure the team lead at AFC provides quality and timely reporting, for this role to ensure the effective control and operation of the Finance & Accounting functions for Tumlare Corporation A/S in Denmark.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations, ensure schedules tie back to supporting documentation & monitor aging and content. Review accruals & prepayments including all OPEX/central accruals, cost centre allocations between divisions.
Experis søger for Sheltons i København
Kunne du tænke dig at blive en del af et internationalt miljø i en mindre, dynamisk og topprofessionel revisions- og rådgivningsvirksomhed? Er du en stærk og ambitiøs Accountant, og vil du være med, hvor tingene sker? Så er du måske vores nye kollega?
Med reference til direktøren bliver du ansvarlig for en bred vifte af rådgivnings- og regnskabsmæssige opgaver for en portefølje af internationale kunder, som driver eller planlægger at drive virksomhed i Danmark. Kunderne er primært fra Storbritannien, Vesteuropa og Nordamerika.
Du vil med tiden – og i samarbejde med dine kolleger eller eksterne rådgivere – blive ansvarlig for at sikre, at alle regnskabsmæssige krav overholdes og eventuelt også bistå med juridisk, regnskabs- og skattemæssig rådgivning.
CTS Ceramics Denmark A/S, Kvistgård
Responsible for all accounting activities, methods, procedures, records, and reports relating to the financial position of the Ceramics Business Unit’s site in Denmark.
The financial department is a small department, and it is therefore very important for the Cost Accountant to have hands-on the tasks and assignments. Cooperates closely with Denmark managers relative to all financial activities including annual budgeting, strategic planning, monthly reporting, accounting policies and procedures, and records.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Responsibility for accurate and timely reporting of Denmark’s financial information in accordance with schedules and content required by Corporate. Reporting responsibilities include: financial statements, forecasts, budgeting, standard costs, cost of working capital and the annual business plan.
- Business Unit monthly close and reporting.