Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
37 job matcher din søgning
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of EVOCA Nordic in Odense
Reporting to the Country Manager, Nordic, you are responsible for the finance department. You are a member of the Nordic management team and lead an experienced team of two (an Accountant and a Controller). The role includes management and development of all Nordic activities regarding budget, forecast, salary & pension as well as monthly reports. You also take charge of the annual financial report and the reporting to the mother company. You handle operational and administrative tasks, spearhead improvement initiatives and lead projects focusing on profitability.
Furthermore, it is part of your job to support the business in the region. Performing analyses of pricing structure, stock, costs and earnings is therefore part of your tasks. You collaborate with the Italian headquarter as well as with Finance Managers on other locations to share best practice and secure the right solutions for the group.
Stylepit A/S, København
Til vores økonomiafdeling søger vi en erfaren all-round accountant til en af Danmarks største webshops – STYLEPIT.
- Bogføring og opfølgning på debitorer
- Løbende afstemninger
- Løbende opfølgning og afstemning af lager og varekøb
- Styring af vores elektroniske workflow
- Deltagelse i månedsafslutningsprocessen.
- et udfordrende job med stort ansvar og selvstændighed
- at blive en del af et vinderteam på en ny rejse i online handel
- en arbejdsplads med stor udvikling og muligheder.
BS Management is recruiting on behalf of
BLUETOWN in Copenhagen
BLUETOWN is Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in India, Ghana Tanzania and Silicon Valley. BLUETOWN employes approx. 65 people worldwide
The tasks to be covered by Financial Controller are the following:
- Monthly reporting for BLUETOWN Denmark, including setting up controlling practices and procedures for BLUETOWN Denmark
- Consolidate all subsidiaries
- Preparation of Annual Report, including consolidation of parent company and subsidiaries
You are offered a very exciting job with great challenges in a dynamic, international company. You are also offered good working conditions with strong focus on your development.
Shipping Holding A/S , Køge
Shipping Holding A/S omsatte i 2017 for ca. DKK 800 mio. og har et mål om markant vækst frem mod 2020. En koncern i vækst og med store ambitioner.
Vi søger en ambitiøs Senior Accountant, der har lyst til at være med til at drive og udvikle koncernens bogholderifunktion (Shared Service Center).
Dine arbejdsopgaver inkluderer:
- Daglige regnskabsmæssige opgaver
- Klargøre og bogføre hensættelser, periodiseringer samt afstemninger
- Afstemning af balancer/resultatopgørelser.
Virksomheden er fleksibel og tilbyder en stor grad af frihed under ansvar. Du bliver desuden en del af en stabil virksomhed med store ambitioner og mål.
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Overall, your main tasks will be to support with the accounting and monthly financial close in SAP, as well as prepare statutory accounts for selected Total Upstream Denmark and Danish entities in the validated perimeter in a timely manner and in high standards, complying to legal requirements. Furthermore, you will perform the timely monitoring of assets and obligations, receivable/payable positions for review by the senior accountant of chief accountant.
Other tasks will be:
- Contributing to control actions on all the entities in the validated perimeter to identify any potential mistakes; and raising potential issues to management depending on their materiality.
- Implementing potential corrective actions.
- Applying Group procedures and best practices in accounting tools.
Arjo is looking for a Accountant to our office in Lynge, Denmark. The position’s main responsibilities will be to handle primary Account Payable tasks but also Intercompany Reconciliations and other task in Finance.
This role is also responsible for:
- Account Payable tasks – coding invoices, payments and reconciliations
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Intercompany reconciliation and reporting, netting
- Master data updates.
For those with a passion to improve outcomes for others, a rewarding career at Arjo awaits. We look forward to receiving your application!
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Are you looking for an opportunity to use and develop your talent within building constructions?
You thrive in an environment where there are more questions than answers. You see opportunities and solutions and are not limited by what is already known. You are motivated by being part of a team which creates new, innovative and competitive solutions.
- Drawing up floor plans and future insulation solutions using CAD tools
- Quantity calculations
- Training of craftsmen.
MOSS CPH ApS, Vejle
Som led i MOSS COPENHAGENS vækst, søges en yderligere engageret og struktureret Finance Controller/Finance Accountant til vores hovedkontor i Vejle.
Du bliver en del af et dynamisk og ambitiøst team på 4 personer med reference til virksomhedens CFO. Vi lægger vægt på faglighed, kvalitet og grundighed. Du kommer til at opleve en hverdag med en bred vifte af opgaver, som i din dagligdag giver både variation, rutiner og løbende udfordringer.
- Debitorstyring herunder oprettelse, bogføring, afstemning og ugentlig rykkerprocedure mv.
- Kreditorstyring, herunder oprettelse, betalinger, afstemninger mv.
- Controlling-opgaver på tværs af afdelinger.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Danske Bank Corporates & Institutions is looking for a full-time Senior Analyst to join our department, where we are 13 employees located in Copenhagen.
As an Analyst in Collateral Management you will have focus on big data, digitalisation, automation, AI/machine learning-projects and building various tools. Do you have what it takes to analyse, design and develop new processes, products and services in one of the largest banks in the Nordics?
This is your chance to get an exciting job with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development working within a highly interesting area. Counterparties within the financial markets are increasingly focusing on collateral to minimise their capital burden, minimise credit risk and improve their liquidity consumption.
You will join the Finance and Administrative Processes Department (FAP), which is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the financial resources and commitments of the organization, and ensuring compliance with CERN’s financial rules and procedures.
Within the Accounts Payable Section, you will gradually take on the following functions within the team:
- Recording, checking and authorising for payment invoices received by the organization (more than 45 000 per year)
- Following up service provider and supply contracts in close collaboration with the technical managers, procurement officers and suppliers
- Analysing data and contributing to projects.
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of client
As Accounting Manager Denmark you will have to secure the day to day Accounting for the businesses in Denmark (Caleb Brett and Business Assurance) and helping develop process improvements. You will work in a full time role in our office in Kalundborg and report to the Finance Director North Europe.
While the points noted below form the core of the role, we expect the ideal candidate to be flexible and supportive of the business needs as they evolve as such this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties and may be amended by the Company at any time.
- Processing of primary documents as per internal split decided at Finance Department level: bank statements, cash statements, payables, receivables, expense claims
- Preparing the monthly notes: prepaid costs, accruals, consumables
- Preparing the monthly statements
Velux A/S, Kolding
Along with the 5 other regional front offices across the world and our shared service centre in India, we ensure high quality accounting operations across the VELUX Group.
As most bookkeeping is handled by our service centre in India, you will function as the link between VELUX business units, our suppliers and our service centre in India. Here, you will support your business colleagues world-wide on financial issues, while also supporting our service centre in India on complex bookkeeping tasks. As we serve the entire VELUX Group, you will have a broad surface of contact, and your tasks can vary greatly.
For instance, you can be involved in:
- Optimisation projects such as business process optimisation
- Financial reconciliations, bookkeeping and reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Providing user support to our businesses in handling our new Concur travel platformp
Vil du være med til at opfylde vores ambitiøse vækstmål for servicering af internationale kunder i Mazars Danmark? Trives du med at være tæt på kunderne og levere nytænkende service inden for regnskab til outsourcing-segmentet?
Stillingen som Senior Accountant i Mazars Danmark vil eksponere dig for samtlige regnskabsdiscipliner, med internationale kunder og outsourcing som dit primære fokus.
Du bliver en del af et lille, dynamisk og sjovt team i en virksomhed, der er stor nok til at have alle procedurer og retningslinjer på plads, men lille nok til, at du kan påvirke din egen karriere, udvikle dig professionelt og bringe personlig værdi til dine kunder.
- Fungere som sparringspartner i relation til nye kunder og tilbud, og agere som primær kontakt ved forespørgsler mv.,
- Støtte og følge op i forhold til teamets eksisterende kundeopgaver.
Jobindex A/S søger for Sonova i Klampenborg
Kunne du tænke dig at komme hele vejen rundt i en økonomifunktion? Og er du frisk på at tage en masse ansvar og udvikle dine kompetencer – fagligt såvel som personligt?
Som vores nye økonomiassistent bliver du en del af en afdeling på 5 i Klampenborg, inkl. Finance Manager Scandinavia, som du kommer til at referere til. Du vil derudover få et tæt samarbejde med vores Shared Service Center, som ligger i Polen og Indien samt vores svenske økonomifunktion.
I økonomiafdelingen har vi hvert vores ansvar, hvor nogle hovedsageligt sidder med kreditor og andre med debitor. Du vil dog få en bredere rolle, hvor du vil blive involveret i opgaver indenfor bl.a.:
- debitorer og kreditorer
- rapporteringer til ledelsen
Do you have the potential to be the best and are you passionate about finance? Then you should become part of our Graduate Programme and start your career as one of our new graduate consultants in CFO Finance.
As a graduate, you start your career with Deloitte and is eager to learn. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development. You will be included in our team, alongside your new graduate colleagues, and connect with clients from the beginning.
Based on the client needs and your skill set, the focus of your assignments can vary from accounting, month-end-closing, controlling, process optimisation, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, modelling, analysis of complex data, system implementations, transformation projects and much more.
Do you have experience within accounting and have a passion for the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry? Are you a team player whom are thriving in an international environment? Then you might be Mars Nordics’ new Accountant!
The Financial Operations Specialist (FOS) is expected to support the Nordics Financial Operations Manager in accounting tasks in the Nordics (except Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense). The FOS main responsibility will be within Accounts Receivable & Payroll. In this role it is important that you speak a Nordic language as well as English.
- Accounts Receivable: Sweden & Norway
- Payroll: Denmark & Sweden
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to offer advice to our executive management and serve as an IFRS sparring partner on our investment recommendations?
Join us and become Senior IFRS Specialist in Accounting Excellence, our IFRS competence centre, where you along with five colleagues will be responsible for defining our group accounting policies in accordance with IFRS, offer advice on IFRS to the financial controllers of our business units and prepare the group’s annual report and interim financial reports.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
AGERAS A/S, Copenhagen
As our Client Success Manager, you will be joining a successful Client Success team: passionate professionals, who are supporting our small- and midsize business customers across Europe.
All of our clients request assistance online, and your job is to reach out to clients over phone; interview and investigate their needs and preferences; and ensure a perfect match between your clients’ needs and our partners’ specialization. Specifically, you will:
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics in bookkeeping, auditing, or law
- Identify and investigate clients’ needs and clarify their information
- Write case descriptions of clients’ issues
Kelly Financial Resources søger for kunde i København
Du bliver en del af en dynamisk og ambitiøs virksomhed, hvor tonen er uformel i et mangfoldigt og internationalt miljø, hvor humor og teamspirit er en vigtig del af dagligdagen. Her får du gode muligheder for at udvikle dig fagligt og bidrage aktivt til optimering af processer og IT-værktøjer, som er virksomhedens helt store fokusområde.
I regnskabsafdelingen på i alt 4 medarbejdere, hjælper man gerne hinanden samtidig med at man har det rart og hyggeligt sammen til trods for en travl hverdag.
Da du får ansvaret for koncernens svenske debitorer får du en ugentlig arbejdsdag på virksomhedens kontor i Helsingborg.
- Rykning af svenske debitorer
- Assistere med fakturering af kunder
- Daglig bogføring af debitorer og kreditorer
Are you detail-oriented and analytical? Would you like to have a strong influence on your daily work in a strong and well-functioning team? Then this is an excellent opportunity to develop your personal and professional competences in a modern and dynamic organisation.
You will become part of a solid team of Controllers and Accountants with a high degree of collaboration. You will have close sparring with skilled colleagues and your immediate manager regarding complex business areas. Your main responsibility will be to perform the controlling tasks on a Group level, which includes:
- Controlling and reviewing of core business areas.
- Preparation of monthly management reports and financial statements.
- Participation in budget and estimate processes.