4 job matcher din søgning
Gabriel A/S, Aalborg
You will have a central position with DesignMaster, Gabriel’s department for design and product development. Here we design the upholstery materials, furniture and furniture components of the future, focusing on users’ needs, behaviour and wishes. The design and development tasks cover everything from ideas to the final product, and you will be working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be:
- Fabric and upholstery design
- Trends and user analyses
- Concept and product development
Indrykket 8. december
Coop Trading, Taastrup
The CSR specialist in Coop Trading is responsible for progression of processes and activities to ensure that Coop Trading’s goals within responsible procurement is transformed into actions towards suppliers across the Globe.
- Ensure implementation of our Code of Conduct towards our suppliers
- Further development of our tools, processes and databases supporting implementation of Code of Conduct
- Follow up and reporting of supplier CSR performance and goal achievement
- Support Coop Trading’s category organization with regards to CSR issues
Indrykket 5. december
Trademark Textiles A/S, Kolding
We are looking for a commercial, graphic textile designer with knowhow and creative ideas for menswear and womenswear market.
We would highly value your commercial approach to design and your experience in the industry as in this role you will be part of the design process for clothing and accessories for the fashion industry – from idea to sale.
- Development and designing of new prints and patterns for textiles in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Color and style changes
- Research and development of graphics for use in the collections.
- Participation in client meetings
Indrykket 25. november
Bee2Bee AS, Halden, Norway, is looking for 2 Researchers & Senior Resarchers - Smart Innovation Østfold.
Bee2Bee AS, Norge
Jobcenter, 5. december