Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
119 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you planning to make a career for yourself within digital marketing? This is a unique opportunity to acquire practical, first-hand and digital marketing knowledge in one of the world’s most well-known and loved toy brands.
As a Marketing Intern, you work closely with a Digital Marketing Manager who will ensure that you work with a combination of marketing tasks, functions and tools. Hence you will get to engage with digital marketing, where the global planned marketing elements must be converted to local level execution in our markets. In doing so, your tasks may include:
- Content management
- Social media moderation
- Asset versioning and localization
©2018 The LEGO Group
Hans Just A/S, København
In the position you will be managing the marketing strategy for our portfolio of spirit products from one of our biggest suppliers – Campari Group. The portfolio includes strong brands such as Aperol and Campari. You will be working closely together with the regional and global Campari Group marketing team to plan and activate centrally and locally created marketing programs.
You will be managing all marketing activities including Media Planning, Brand Activations, PR, Social Media and Trade Marketing in cooperation with agencies and the Marketing Manager.
- Grow awareness and build demand in Denmark through marketing strategies in line with consu-mer insights and global brand guidelines.
- Manage potential agency relationships across Media Planning, Brand Activation, Social Media, PR and Trade Marketing.
- Plan, organize, execute and participate in consumer events.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to take on responsibility for reaching our ambitious sales targets as Head of Bakery and Protein bars?
You will need strong managerial skills as you will manage an organisation of five highly skilled Application Scientist, technicians and specialists. On a daily basis you need to assist on technical challenges we have in the Bakery and Protein bar department and be involved in NPD application work.
You will develop and drive global category strategies with related marketing activities, sales material, concepts and product training and customer seminars. Your success will be measured on our success rate in customer and application projects as well as internal customer satisfaction.
KMD A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about HR legal and highly skilled within employment law? Are you a lawyer with specialization in employment law, and would you like to use your legal skills and develop your commercial skills working for one of the largest IT companies in Denmark? If so, we are offering a great career opportunity.
As HR Legal Specialist, you will be based at our office in Ballerup reporting to VP HR Operations. You will join a team of talented HR colleagues responsible for HR legal related matters as well as tasks related to performance and reward systems, analyzing and reports, questions related to the HR annual cycle of work and general HR support. In addition, you will be working closely with our HR Business Partners and your colleagues in the Talent Management team.
Jobindex A/S søger for kunde, Hellerup
Slår du gnister ved muligheden for at sætte dig ind i nye teknologier, og kribler dine fingrer for at løse udfordringer, du ikke tidligere har prøvet kræfter med?
Så tilbyder vi dig nemlig en stilling, hvor du både får ansvaret for vores interne IT-support og driver diverse IT-projekter og procesoptimering. Alt i alt får du stor indsigt i virksomheden og erfaring med varierende opgaver i et internationalt orienteret miljø, der styrker dig fagligt.
Dit primære ansvar vil være at håndtere den interne IT-support, men du fungerer ligeledes som projektleder på mange typer optimeringsprocesser med kontaktflader til både Danmark og vores udenlandske afdelinger.
Jobindex A/S søger for Conaxess Trade Denmark A/S
Til vores forretningsenhed Food Service søger vi en dygtig salgskonsulent til distrikt Fyn og Sønderjylland. Gennem vores fem salgskonsulenter dækker vi bredt i markedet, og vi besøger blandt andet hoteller, restauranter, caféer, kantiner, dele af den offentlige sektor og sommerparker m.fl.
For at få succes i stillingen skal du være resultatorienteret og have lyst til at opnå salg i henhold til de opsatte budgetter og til at indfri salgstursmålsætninger for vores samarbejdspartnere.
Udover besøg af slutbrugerkunder, vil du have ansvar for samarbejdet med de lokale grossister og deres konsulenter, ligesom du vil deltage på grossisternes lokale messer.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The data warehouse department consists of 17 employees and its overall purpose is to provide data and analysis to the entire Saxo group used for reporting to management, authorities, sales and much more.
As our new Business Intelligence Architect you will be responsible for:
- Working with both IT developers and business – ability to bridging the gap and bring IT and Business closer together.
- Closely work with data warehouse developers and business to suggest future strategies and road maps. Enforce the agreed architecture and initiate the necessary solutions.
- Designing and developing data models and applications to support on going and new reporting initiatives through data analysis, data discovery and requirements gathering.
Hvidt & Frit A.m.b.a., Ballerup
Er du struktureret, organiseret og har flair for tal, så er det dig, vi har brug for!
Vi oplever vækst i Hvidt og Frit og er i fuld gang med en implementering af Navision. Derfor søger vi en struktureret og detailorienteret bogholder til kædekontoret, som har base i World Trade Centeret, Ballerup.
Jobbet som bogholder:
- Løbende afstemninger af kreditor og debitor samt afstemning af andre balanceposter
- Support til rapportering og statistikker
Trademark Textiles A/S, Kolding
We are looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual postgraduates to take our company forward. Trademark’s Global Management Trainee Program is a fast learn program with real responsibilities from day one.
The program is split into two main stages:
- 6 months in Denmark learning the basic fields of the trade via hands-on work and travelling frequently with colleagues to our offices and factories in China, Bangladesh and Turkey.
- 2 months stay in China
- 4 months in Denmark working as product developer with extensive travels and visits to customers offices and shops
After completing the first-year program, your tasks in year two will slide into a permanent position at our conveniently located main office in Denmark
MT Højgaard is one of the Nordic region’s leading construction and civil engineering companies with customers in Denmark and selected locations abroad.
The Package Manager, Electrical, will provide technical electrical support throughout the entire construction project. You have excellent project management and organisational skills with proven experience of ensuring a project is completed on time and within budget. You will provide technical electrical support for our crew and subcontractors.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Support construction administration services such as the review of RFIs and submittals
- Perform field inspections to verify compliance with plans, specifications and codes for electrical work
- Review electrical drawings, details and specifications as part of a large multi-discipline construction document package
Do you want to help us drive performance of our trading activities?
Join us and become Senior Trader at the UK Power Desk, where you’ll be part of the team responsible for trading UK power for Ørsted. We deliver strong trading results and support the business in managing UK Power exposure as well as contribute to business development, sales and origination activities.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development, so our people can realise their full potential.
Monjasa in Fredericia is looking for a curious and proactive Bunker Trader with ambitions to develop in an international bunker company.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Develop and maintain a solid and stable portfolio of customers.
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction by building strong personal relations and providing specialist advice in bunker solutions.
Monjasa offers an exciting job in a global organisation, where you will be a part of a young and ambitious team. We always strive to be the best team player – and when it comes to us being the preferred working place of our candidates, we might owe it to our excellent working environment, which reflects the company’s expectations towards employees: “Expect something more than the usual and perform above average”.
Hansen Technologies Denmark A/S, Sønderborg
As the leader of the marketing function throughout Europe, the Marketing Director EMEA is a mix of product marketer, lead generation and brand ambassador. This is a pivotal role working between the sales team, regional management and the product management function to maximise lead opportunities and sales in our target markets.
- Full responsibility to develop and deliver a GTM plan that maximises the sales opportunities for the Hansen suite of products in the EMEA market, including positioning new product releases and communicating the key benefits that differentiate our offerings in the marketplace
- Deliver lead opportunities to the sales team through a marketing activity plan of events, content, networking, intelligence gathering, website etc.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced TMS professional to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The TMS Senior Design Engineer is responsible for:
- developing of ATS subsystems architecture
- defining and allocating requirements, evaluating design trade-offs, balancing technical risk
- defining and assessing interfaces.
Why work for us? At Alstom, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a successful, rapidly growing company and have the following skills and qualifications?
What tasks will be waiting for you?
- Qualified guidance and intensive customer service of our new and existing customers
- Customer acquisition
- Support of enquiries and quotations as well as quotation follow-ups
- Close cooperation with internal sales and the sales colleagues from Meusburger
- Implementation of company presentations and product trainings
- Participating in trade fairs
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Can you lead and inspire a knowledgeable team? And would you like to influence the strategy of a global leader in industrial food ingredients?
In collaboration with Sales, you become globally responsible for driving and implementing our value add product and sales strategy, just as you set the focus for our documentation strategy in collaboration with our team of nutrition scientists. In more detail, you:
- Act as an inspiring, coaching and motivating manager who actively support the strategy execution for our products, market segments and business area
- Help your team utilise their nutritional and technical knowledge surrounding our products to facilitate the strategic value-added sales
- Make sure your team can support all geographies and customers and travel 30-40 days a year to visit trade shows and customers yourself
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
The Danish Refugee Council, one of the world’s leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a qualified Administrative Grants Officer (AGO) based in Copenhagen, Denmark. The person who will take on the position will join the Division of Africa and Americas in the International Department at DRC's Head Quarters in Copenhagen.
The AGO will support and strengthen administrative and grants management tasks, focusing initially on the West Africa and North Africa portfolio. Full proficiency in spoken and written English and French is required.
DRC offers a challenging position in an international and dynamic work environment to a dedicated professional wishing to continue his/her career with a leading international humanitarian organisation committed to the protection of forcefully displaced people in 38 countries world-wide.
KUBO Robotics ApS, Odense
Are you seeking a dynamic role in an exciting, innovative and growing company where Europe will be your primary playground? Are you a world-class salesperson, an excellent relationship manager and passionate about B2B? Then read on. We are looking for a confident and experienced Key Account Manager to support our ambitious growth plans.
With report to the Commercial Director, you will manage sales and marketing activities according to our strategic objectives, to ensure profitable growth for KUBO Robotics and long-term business relationships with strong trade partners in the Educational Resource Providers channel. Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing new business in line with agreed targeted prospects.
You will be part of a company that is experiencing intensive growth. We have a winner mindset and we address challenges with professionalism and courage.
Kelsen Group A/S, Nr. Snede
In the newly created role you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and become part of a dynamic organisation. The role is an exciting opportunity to roll out and lead a very strong brand portfolio within the EMEA Region. Based on the business strategy for the brands Campbell’s Soup, Prego, V8 juice etc. you will be responsible for building and implementing the EMEA brand plans – implementation is scoped to include pack/price segmentation, range optimization, digital consumer activation etc.
Furthermore, you will:
- Develop and ensure execution of communication platforms and consumer marketing activities including PR and digital marketing
- Gain competitive intelligence and consumer insights across the portfolio to support trade launches in the EMEA Region
- Manage stakeholders and build a strong network across Campbell’s global organisation.
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
Begin an amazing career with a bright future. At British American Tobacco, we give you a great start to your career. How? By placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in an industry that’s transforming at a rapid pace.
As a Junior Executive you will help deliver our strategy of shifting the business from a traditional tobacco company to a provider of next generation nicotine products. Your knowledge and passion are what matters, because that’s what will shape our future.
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic HR team. We are looking for a candidate to support our Talent team aiming at maintaining our reputation as a Top Employer through management of HR Processes, Employer Branding projects, and systems that support the business agenda.