10 job matcher din søgning
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
This position is located within the Learning & Development Team based at the Human Resource Centre. The role is instrumental in supporting the implementation of learning initiatives and is part of Supply Division’s strategic vision to strengthen the professional capacity of UNICEF Supply Community (i.e. supply and logistics staff) globally.
Under the supervision of the Learning & Development (L&D) Specialist, the HR Assistant (Learning & Development) provides administrative and LMS support with the delivery of global and local learning initiatives for UNICEF Supply staff in the context of the Professional Learning & Development Strategy and Implementation Plan.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are YOU ready for a career change? Perhaps you are currently working as a nurse at a University Hospital involved in clinical trials or at a GP office and you would like to work in the Pharma Industry? Or you are working in Pharmacovigilance (e.g. as Drug Safety Associate) and would like to change into the clinical trial area?
As Clinical Data Manager you will be responsible for accurate, timely and consistent clinical data. You will provide clinical data management support to cross functional trial teams. You will have the opportunity to work with world-wide:
- Phase I trials: First-in-man trials
- Phase II trials: Dose-finding trials
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Drive complexity reduction through global implementation of modularity to enhance execution and innovation
A key strategic must win battle in Nilfisk is massive complexity reduction. Success with this is an absolute necessity for us to continue to be a leading player within the business of professional cleaning equipment and keep on developing state of the art technology in our products. Check into our complexity reduction and innovation agenda to drive the implementation of modularity methodology throughout our global organization.
In large parts of our current R&D processes we have too little focus on modularity methodology resulting in large complexity in this process as well as procurement, logistics, production etc. and leaving too little room for strength in execution and innovation. Your overall responsibility is to ensure stable global modularization methodology, set KPI’s and continuously monitor progress.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you a high performing administrative professional with experience from an international organization? And are you able to juggle many matters simultaneously with a high degree of structure and service mindedness?
As Personal Assistant your main objective will be to support Jeanette Fangel Løgstrup and enable her to work in a smooth and efficient manner. You will be part of a dynamic organisation with highly competent colleagues and an exciting and busy environment.
Your tasks will include:
- Calendar and mail managing
- Preparing meeting materials
- Preparing and planning meetings and internal seminars
Climate-KIC ApS, Lyngby
- Planning and coordination of the Managing Director’s activities including daily management of calendar, meeting schedules and travel plans.
- Coordinate preparation of meeting materials for the Managing Director by Nordic team and follow-up on actions from meetings
- Assist the Managing Director in relation to the following partner management activities:
- Arrangements for internal (staff) and external visitors to Nordic office – programmes, meeting rooms, refreshments etc.
- Office management, including responsibility for local IT & telecom issues and equipment, ordering stationery
- Organising team meetings with occasional presentations from staff, organising team workshops with social activities 2–3 times per year and generally ensuring a good flow of information to Nordic team
Junior PA, Junior Secretary, Junior Personal Assistant, Office and Administrative Assistant. Vacancies are available for a male and female Junior Secretary /...
Exclusive European Private Sector Services LTD, København