7 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Aarhus
In Danske Bank, we strive to become even more efficient and agile in serving our customers in a highly competitive market. We want to be number one on customer experience in the Nordic Region.
To succeed with this, we are starting the process of transforming our IT system landscape in the Listed Derivatives Execution department from centralized, highly coupled mainframe to a decentralized, loosely coupled microservice architecture.
You will collaborate with other developers in a small agile team to design, develop and test new functionality.
You probably hold a master’s/bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, IT engineering or other technical field and have the following qualifications:
- In-depth experience in programming in C# and/or Java
- Automated unit testing
- Message based communications
Indrykket 20. juli
Reviso International ApS, Copenhagen
Full or part time, Central Copenhagen
Reviso believe in having fun at work, continuous delivery, short feedback loops, automation, transparency and working together in cross-functional teams. If you want to work with the latest technologies like C#, React, SQL, Node.js, RabbitMQ, Heroku, AWS and Azure and help shape the future of online accounting, we might have the right job for you at our Copenhagen headquarter
The right candidate
- Loves writing code
- Has an undergraduate degree in software development, computer science or the like and is enrolled in - or, about to complete - an MSc programme
- Is excited to solve tricky issues in the simplest possible way
Indrykket 10. juli
As INSPIRE full-stack software engineer in the Open Access section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
Indrykket 26. juni