5 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Brabrand, Aarhus
Are you a passionate software engineer? And are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in an inspiring environment in a large IT organization?
You will be a part of Cash Management IT department in Danske Bank, whose responsibilities span differentiated solutions and products for corporate customers. Our IT-solutions are mission critical to our customers and used daily by more than 200.000 users in multiple countries in the Nordic area, Northern Europe and UK among others. Therefore we have strong requirements for our IT-solutions.
You design, develop and maintain software solutions. You work closely together with business analysts and peer developers as a dedicated team-player in international agile teams. You are part of all phases of development from requirements to release and follow-up.
Indrykket 24. februar
Debitoor ApS, Copenhagen
Cutting edge technologies like ES2015, React, Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, webpack, microservices, no bureaucracy, no legacy code, no bullshit, ability to do things the proper way.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out, also apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our religion is
- You make the decision to deploy what you have developed to production yourself, when you are ready
- Insane level of Continuous Delivery - 10+ deployments a day. See how we do Continuous Delivery
- We can continually improve by sharing, evaluating and learning
- Micro services and modularization
- Open Source. You can Open Source the JS modules you create at work
- Meeting and collaborating with customers. The more the better
Indrykket 24. februar
Scalepoint Technologies, Copenhagen
Do you want to take part in developing the leading SaaS solution to the insurance industry in Europe?
As a solution developer, you are responsible for linking our Danish product owners together with our nearshore developer locations in Ukraine and Poland. You have a technical background but understand customer needs.
- You will work closely together with the business side to understand our customers’ needs
- You will act as a Proxy product owner to our development teams to ensure that we communicate the customer need correctly and clearly
- You will bring home the technical knowhow from our Dev teams about what is possible within our solutions and present those possibilities to both customers and product management
- Being part of a quickly growing international orientated SaaS provider
- An energetic informal work environment with younger people, teamspirit
Indrykket 13. februar
Did you want to gain software engineering skills that will allow you to walk into any job in the future?
The Hub, 7. februar