5 job matcher din søgning
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roskilde
Are you passionate about research and product development, and are you a polymer chemist with good understanding of the material properties of plastics?
We are looking for a dedicated Polymer Scientist to take part in R&D activities for development of plastic consumables laboratory products for cultivation, sampling and storage of cellular material.
Applying your technical knowledge you will generate and evaluate concepts for new laboratory products to advance the site’s polymer and surface modification toolbox. You will be participating in various product trouble shooting activities, and you will apply your polymer expertise in verification and validation trials as part of new product development activities.
- Lead, plan und undertake R&D projects
- Develop and evaluate new products for new and existing applications
Indrykket 21. august
The Senior Regulatory Chemist position requires a broad range of pesticide chemistry knowledge and experience (i.e., organic synthesis chemistry, biochemistry, or pesticide degradation chemistry), computer-predicted chemical activity, and familiarity with pesticide regulatory requirements to support global pesticide product registrations.
- Respond appropriately to regulatory questions and requirements on product chemistry and composition to support registration, re-registration, and label expansion for AgS products and innovative chemistry or technology.
- Work with internal manufacturing, chemists, and registrations personnel to identify new impurities or degradation products
- Use organic chemistry experience and knowledge to recognize and categorize organic molecules by looking at the chemical structure or reading the IUPAC nomenclature
Indrykket 15. august
Are you passionate about formulation chemistry/microbiology and process implementation? Would you like to work with formulation in the many phases of development in laboratory, pilot scale and at start up? Then this may be the position for you!
Development takes place individually and in cross-organizational or disciplinary project teams with close focus on commercial needs. Your primary responsibilities will be as follows:
- Daily operations in bio-formulation and Kilo scale Laboratories securing delivery deadlines for our microbiological formulations projects
- Develop new microbiological formulation technologies and methods
- Participate in global cross-functional project work developing new sustainable products and formulations
Indrykket 1. august