Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
7 job matcher din søgning
Nuevolution A/S, Copenhagen
Nuevolution is dedicated to the identification and development of novel drug programs addressing unmet medical needs with a main disease focus on Inflammation and Oncology.
You will be part of multiple Nuevolution drug discovery teams taking projects from hit discovery through lead optimization to candidate selection. You will work as a Research Assistant in the Hit Synthesis Group.
Common tasks include:
- Synthesis of multiple small molecules in parallel on 2 micromole scale both using solid-phase organic synthesis (SPOS) and parallel solution-phase techniques
- Record and interpret analytical data, e.g. HPLC/MS, UV, and CLND
- Optimize the reaction conditions presently used and develop new reactions for a parallel setup
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you passionate about Food Chemistry? If so, join the Food Chemistry Team in Arla Foods. We have a global role in Arla R&D and are based in our Innovation Centre in Aarhus, Denmark.
You will be a key partner in innovative science projects and tasks with focus on protein chemistry. In this role you will combine your strong scientific skills with a business mindset. To be a success in this job you drive the protein chemistry link to a number of research and innovation projects and make sure they meet the expectations as to deliverables, time and resources.
In this job you will together with our R&D laboratory technicians maintain and develop our analytical competencies through method development and optimisation.
O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of OFS Fitel Denmark in Brøndby
The R&D product development team in Denmark consists of 14 specialists – engineers, physicists and chemists. We work together with the entire OFS team including 235 colleagues in Denmark as well as teams in the USA and with our Japanese owners at Furukawa. We are responsible for developing new and faster optical fibers, fibers for amplifiers as well as fiber lasers and sensors for new applications.
We don’t expect you to be capable of managing everything from Day One. We, therefore, provide a customized training program. But we do expect you to be smart and quick to learn, persistent and curious.
Your tasks will include:
- Development of optical fibers for amplifiers, lasers and telecom applications
- Design and setting up of complex measurement systems
- Implementation in production as well as customer support
Hempel A/S, Lyngby
As chemist in the analytical laboratory you will provide support in form of chemical analysis to the Hempel Group and its customers in connection to research and development, market analysis, complaints, production problems and environmental questions.
This is a temporary position limited to 18 months, mainly for covering a maternity leave.
- Take part in the analysis of samples submitted to the laboratory.
- Ensure that requested analytical projects are solved, including administrative routines and reporting of analytical results.
- Use of analytical instruments including FTIR-spectrometers, gas chromatographs, GCMS, GPC (HPLC), DSC, microscopes and an energy dispersive X-ray diffraction spectrometer (EDXRF) in collaboration with four other chemists.
The Computational Drug Design Group (Gloriam group), Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology, University of Copenhagen, wishes to employ...
KU - SUND - Kbh Ø, København Ø