17 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Oil, Esbjerg
Take this opportunity to use your chemical expertise and influence production chemistry and chemical applications of our offshore operations to optimise safe production and minimise environmental footprint.
You operate in collaboration with other specialists and independently make decisions within your area of responsibility. Based on production needs and your expertise, you can initiate new projects, influence your own priorities and make recommendations of your own.
As a production chemist, you engage in an exciting and challenging international environment. Working in an interdisciplinary team of 5-7 specialists and technicians in our Production Department and offshore assets, you impact our production through the selection and testing of new, environmentally friendly chemicals and help develop our operational procedures and guidelines for chemical management.
Indrykket 24. marts
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Assens
You will primarily be working with purchasing of tobacco, manufacturing processes and product development. Essentially you will be part of the total process from buying the tobacco through to launching of the finished product. Testing by look, feel and tasting of tobacco is part of this process.
- Purchasing the right quantity and quality of tobacco based on knowledge and experience.
- Negotiating and entering purchasing agreements with preferred suppliers.
- Monitoring and analyzing market developments that influence the availability of quantities and quality of tobacco.
Indrykket 16. marts
Evotec, Goettingen, Germany
The In Vivo Pharmacology Department in Goettingen, Germany, is looking for a highly motivated, creative and passionate (Senior) Research Scientist - In Vivo Pharmacology (f/m) full-time and permanent.
- Lead and progress one or more projects using your in-depth disease understanding of metabolic related diseases
- Manage research collaborations with our clients, thereby coordinating the various functions involved in drug discovery
- Lead and manage a small team within the in vivo department, direct and co-ordinate their work, schedule and assign work to meet completion dates, oversee job duties
Indrykket 14. marts
Serenergy A/S, AalborgSerEnergy is in an essential phase of the product roll-out of a new fuel cell system, and we need to further enhance and develop our mechanical core components for mass production. We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to optimize various components and assemblies with focus on heat and fluid simulations together with robust and innovative part design.
This full-time position (37 hrs./week) is located at our offices at Lyngvej 8, 9000 Aalborg.
- Serve as simulation and calculations expert in the mechanical team.
- Analyze heat and flow distribution in our reformer, heat exchangers and fuel systems
- Establish best practices regarding simulations and calculations
Indrykket 14. marts
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Join the development team in a leading and fast growing biotech company.
You will become responsible for the outsourcing of analytical development, method validation, and stability testing activities for Starting Materials and Intermediates in the late stage TransCon Growth Hormone project.
You will also be involved in similar analytical tasks for the early stage development projects. Additionally, you will work to ensure continuous good relations and alignment with Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) worldwide and stay updated with insights into their methods and processes.
You will join a CMC team of 4 organic chemists and 4 analytical chemists, and you will report directly to the Vice President CMC Drug Substance & Analysis.
Indrykket 13. marts
Hempel A/S, Lyngby
As Development Chemist, you will bring to life novel technologies and advanced solutions for the global protective coatings market. You will also provide technical support for the global protective coatings product range.
- Manage R&D projects, with responsibilities for specific project deliverables while maintaining a cooperative, motivated and successful team spirit.
- Perform all the required experimental work in order to successfully deliver R&D projects.
- Design, plan, execute and report technical projects using existing or new knowledge, methods and theories to solve problems, and improve or generate new technologies and processes.
Indrykket 8. marts
Konsulenthuset ballisager a/s reccruiting on behalf of Evolva in Copenhagen
Evolva is a cutting-edge biotech company with operations in Switzerland, Denmark, UK, India and the USA. They offer a dynamic working environment with a chance to make a real difference, in an informal, hardworking, highly international work-place. Evolva focus on high value ingredients for health, wellness and nutrition, obtained through fermentation of metabolically engineered novel strains.
Evolva seeks a motivated hands-on Senior Scientist, Team Leader Analytical Chemist for the labs in Copenhagen.
- You will supervise a team of about 4 scientists
- You will be in charge of implementing LC-UV, LC-MS and GC-MS quantitative and qualitative methodologies (instrumental part, data processing and interpretation) in order to support Evolva running projects.
Indrykket 7. marts
We are looking for a team member to our Product Supply Applications (PSA) team. If you have a background as a chemist or similar, with knowledge of pharmaceutical production or process expert in Production or Quality Management process in pharma industry, and find that being responsible for support and enhance our Master Data in a multinational company is an appealing challenge, you might be the one we are looking for.
Fields of responsibility
- Maintain Master Data globally across ALK
- Support Production and Quality departments globally in ALK
- Responsibility for master data validation
Indrykket 3. marts
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Do you want to work in an interdisciplinary team? Are you ready to play a central role on our AQT90 System Program?
The AQT90 System Program in Radiometer Medical’s AQT business unit is looking for a new requirements engineer. We are an interdisciplinary team with highly engaged people with diverse backgrounds, such as chemists and electronics, mechanics, and software engineers.
As our new requirements engineer you will get a central role in driving system architecture and requirements management, implementing a new requirements management tool, and coordinating between the chemistry, software, mechanics and electronics areas.
To become successful in this job you must have a proactive attitude with a constant focus on driving results, and you are able to navigate in a cross-functional/cross-site organization.
Indrykket 27. februar
Protein and Peptide Chemistry is a function area responsible for engineering proteins and peptides in order to improve therapeutic...
Novo Nordisk, Måløv
Novo Nordisk, 23. marts
The position as research assistant is available from 1 May 2017 or soon thereafter. The position as research assistant is for 6 months. The Department of
University of Copenhagen, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 16. marts
Research assistant position for subsequent appointment as PhD fellow- forensic chemistry The position as research assistant is available from 1 May 2017 or
Københavns Universitet, Det Sundhedsvidenskabelige Fakultet, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 14. marts
Are you passionate about finance & controlling and do you wish to be a strong sparring partner to a dynamic team? Do you wish to be a key player in the
Jobsincopenhagen, 13. marts
Are you ready to make a difference?
Novo Nordisk, Bagsværd
Novo Nordisk, 13. marts
This is opportunity represent a true springboard towards a new career development. You are a young dynamic sales person, with two years experience selling
NonStop Recruitment, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 10. marts
Nuevolution is a Copenhagen based, leading biopharmaceutical company focused on developing treatments for human diseases within oncology,...
Nuevolution A/S, København Ø
StepStone, 8. marts
According to the QNI, Denmark offers you the second best quality of life in the world. Sounds attractive? The relaxed atmosphere, a lot of people on bikes,
NonStop Recruitment, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 7. marts