7 job matcher din søgning
We are currently looking for a driven and motivated team-player to join our QC Materials team in Hillerød. You will be part of a smaller team of 12 people who is responsible for sampling and testing raw materials and packaging materials.
You will be responsible for contributing to key functional, tactical, strategic and operational aspects of the Quality Control Raw Materials group in Hillerød. This includes performing material disposition (LSM and AL&P), shipment of samples to internal and external laboratories, sample planning etc.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Performs material disposition (LSM and AL&P).
- Author investigational protocols, investigational reports, change control requests, validation/qualification protocols and reports.
- Provides technical input for decisions related to complex problem solving while helping to manage non-complex problems routinely.
As a Project Manager in Project Engineering, you will lead the projects through all phases of the projects and be responsible for a safe project execution with no safety incidents, GMP incidents or other unintended interruptions of the daily operations.
In Project Engineering, you will be part of a team of six colleagues based in Hillerod. You will be managing a wide range of CapEx projects varying in size and complexity. Your specific responsibilities will be control and management of scope, schedule and cost of capital projects.
- Project management of capital projects.
- Management of project specification activities: Definition of user requirements, generation and edit of P&IDs and other design specifications, specification and procurement of equipment and systems.