41 job matcher din søgning
DONG Energy Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you have a passion for IT security in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and critical infrastructure?
Join us and become Student Assistant in the IT Security team and take part in the further development of a state of the art IT Security department.
Your key tasks will be to
- assist the business and IT in performing business impact assessments and risk assessments
- assist in advisory tasks on IT and information security and compliance issues
- maintain our intraweb site
Indrykket 22. februar
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
This is a great opportunity to join the Investor Relations team in Coloplast. You will be part of a small dynamic team and will from day one receive intense on the job training. You shall expect to undergo a steep learning curve and strong personal development.
As Student Assistent in Investor Relations, your tasks will consist of the following:
- Assist in producing the company’s Investor presentation materials, annual reports and interim earnings releases
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and support the Investor Relations function in day to day tasks
- Responsibility for collecting and compiling consensus estimates from analysts
Indrykket 21. februar
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
GEA is looking for two students of engineering, IT or similar to work for us as student assistants. One of the positions is in the IT department, Technical Domain, and the other is for Calculation Tools within Technical Engineering.
Main tasks for the position within Technical Domain
- Gathering data or similar manual tasks
- Preparation work for internal projects
Main tasks for the position within Calculation Tools
- Manual test of internally developed software
- Maintenance of automatic tests
Indrykket 17. februar
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want a unique student assistant job, with high flexibility and great development opportunities?
Science Information at LEO Pharma is seeking a highly motivated and reliable student assistant to work on tasks in relation to organization, visualization and access to scientific and competitor information. We offer a student job with diverse tasks ranging from simple ad-hoc assignments to development and implementation of processes and systems to provide easy access to relevant information for colleagues in LEO.
In your role, you will support the Science Information team with the following tasks:
- Assist in maintenance and development of in-house scientific and competitor information resources
- Assist in administration of access to databases and other information resources
- Assist in day to day work in handling information requests
Indrykket 17. februar
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to test your skills in a diversified and high performance environment? This is your chance to learn more about marketing, trade and customer marketing as you work hands on with projects, events and analysis in retail.
We are looking for student assistants for 3 business areas: Cheese, BSM and Milk. As one of our 3 new student assistants, you will take on a broad role from handling Social Media, packaging design elements and project management of large events.
1 Student assistant for Customer Marketing/Trade Marketing/Sales - In this role, you work in the intersection between sales and marketing with trade marketing activities, such as shopper events, product visibility, campaigns and product tastings. Focus here is on product activation and all of our activities are targeted the shopper.
Indrykket 15. februar
Are you intrigued by dynamics of the renewable energy sector? Do you want to help set the tone for how Vestas' product offerings are represented in the market? Do you have technical product curiosity and the ability to translate this understanding to commercial benefit?
If yes, then perhaps you are the Student Assistant we are looking for in Product Marketing.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Competitor data base: Updates and improvements to Excel sheet
- Competitor folder: Screening, sharing and upload of relevant competitor material
- Market Requirements: Improvements to team site, follow up with regions to ensure sufficient data foundation
We offer the opportunity to be a part of a global organization in an exciting and developing industry. You will be part of the global Product Management and will be working closely with colleagues in Aarhus as well as further national and international locations.
Indrykket 14. februar
Maersk Drilling, Lyngby
Do you want to engage with Maersk Drilling’s stakeholders on social media? Are you a community engagement wiz? Moreover, are you not afraid of throwing yourself at many different communication tasks? Then you could be the new Student Assistant in Maersk Drilling’s Communication & Stakeholder Relations team.
You will join a professional and enthusiastic team focused on providing the best possible service to Maersk Drilling’s internal and external stakeholders and managing Maersk Drilling’s corporate communication. You will have the opportunity to make a difference and further develop a unique insight into the fascinating world of energy.
- Engage in the community management of Maersk Drilling’s social media channels in close collaboration with the team members in the Communication & Stakeholder Relations team
- Create posts and content for Maersk Drilling’s Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Indrykket 13. februar
William Demant, Smørum
Do you want to have the opportunity to develop your communication skills within the context of a large international medical devices corporation then we are seeking a colleague for a position of student assistant in our Internal Communication team.
The position is between 15-20 hours a week and your role will be to help develop and operate our internal communications.
Your primary task will thus be to both help communicate news and relevant information across the organization, come up with diverse communication solutions to a given project, and help with events. This means writing articles, conducting interviews and performing other ad hoc communications activities.
Indrykket 10. februar
Svitzer offers an exciting and attractive student position in an international environment that provides continuous professional and personal development. You will get a unique opportunity to combine your studies with hands on experience in a small driven HR team for a global company. You will play an important role in HR and be given broad responsibility across the various HR disciplines, which will give you a broad and good understanding of the role that HR plays in an international organisation.
As a Student Assistant in Group HR you will apply knowledge and skills from your academic background. You will develop and learn from experienced team members and work with colleagues across our four regions. You will be responsible for:
- Administrative aspects of recruitment, using myHR, as well as the on- and off-boarding activities for the Head Office.
- HR data management and reporting using SAP.
Indrykket 9. februar
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Classification Modeling is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of Danske Bank Group PD (Profitability of Default) models. These models play a crucial role in the mitigation and monitoring of the bank's credit risk and the estimates feed into the solvency calculation, the credit process, pricing, impairment and cover pool management among other things.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Maintain and update the models
- Do data quality assurance
- Analyze, explain and report the output of the monthly run of our models
- Support the analysts in the department on ad hoc tasks
Indrykket 9. februar
Svitzer has an exciting new opportunity as Business Development Student Assistant. This is an exciting and attractive student position in an ambitious international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. You will get a unique opportunity to combine your studies with hands on business experience by joining a team which is specifically tasked with achieving Svitzer’s ambitious growth targets.
You will play an important role in the Business Development section both internally in the team in Copenhagen and towards Svitzer’s Business Development sections in our regional offices.
Some of the specific tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Market and opportunity mapping.
- Maintaining a global overview of vessels for sale.
- Assisting with presentations and ensuring technical, operational and commercial information used by the team is up to date.
Indrykket 9. februar
Maersk Procurement, Copenhagen
You will be part of a category management team responsible and accountable for managing a number of categories for different business units in close cooperation with internal stakeholders representing a significant spend.
As a Student Assistant, you will join the Travel Management, Professional Services and Outsourcing Team which supports all business units globally.
Task you can expect to work on are:
- Mapping and analysing data on current spend patterns and identifying cost drivers and opportunities in and across categories
- Assisting strategic decision making through data analysis and feedback from stakeholders
- Assisting with – and as you develop – independently running various tenders.
Indrykket 3. februar
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
We offer an opportunity as Transfer Pricing student assistant in the Tax Department, which is part of External Accounting and Tax at the Maersk headquarter in Copenhagen. As part of the Transfer Pricing team you will get the chance to work on various assignments in a high profile area with experienced colleagues and liaise with the business operations of the Maersk.
You will be involved primarily in transfer pricing compliance, i.e. preparation of transfer pricing documentation reports for the Maersk Line business. Furthermore, you will be involved in complex day-to-day transfer pricing issues from around the world.
We will expect you to remain up to date with developments in worldwide transfer pricing legislation and participate in relevant courses and seminars.
Indrykket 3. februar
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated student assistant to support our Compensation & Benefits Director and the Human Resource department in general with data and analytics.
Your main responsibility is to prepare and analyze data for Annual Salary review and the employee performance management process.
SimCorp is on an interesting journey to further professionalize C&B and this provide opportunity to be involved in ongoing projects and ad-hoc tasks, dependent on skills and interest. For example, you could assist with:
- Salary Review: Prepare market position reports, extract market data for salary ranges, prepare analytics for spend of salary review and prepare overviews
- Employee Performance Reviews: Prepare overview for calibrations and analytics of EPR distributions
- Market data: Submit data for Benchmark reports, analyze benchmark developments
Indrykket 1. februar
FMC’s IT department is looking for a committed student assistant 15-20 hours a week. You will assist us in our daily work to provide qualified in-house Frontline IT-support.
Your tasks will vary but include the following areas:
- Installation of new workstations/laptops
- IT support for users
- General PC support, troubleshooting and assistance
Indrykket 30. januar
EConGrid Aps, Fredericia
Looking to kick-start your career in software development or business analysis?
Join EConGrid as an intern, thesis student or student assistant to make your mark in a small green energy tech startup. Regardless whether you are a software enthusiast or a business analysis buff, we will welcome you as an important addition to our team.
The development of an intelligent electricity system is crucial to a large-scale transition to green energy sources such as wind and solar power. Whether you will contribute to our cloud-based programming, developing embedded code for on-site control of consumption or helping us carry out analyses of the European electricity trade markets, your efforts will make a difference. And not only to us, but to the environment, too.
Indrykket 25. januar
Moment Students udbyder studiejob og deltidsstillinger og er sammen med Moment Staff et af Danmarks største vikarbureauer.
Moment, 22. februar
training. You shall expect to undergo a steep learning curve and strong personal development. The tools and skills you will acquire are extremely versatile
Jobsincopenhagen, 22. februar
We are looking for a dedicated Student Assistant with exceptional analytical skills for the Market Risk Control team. The position we offer As a Student
Jobsincopenhagen, 22. februar