5 job matcher din søgning
Aquilo Consulting, Copenhagen
In your role as Personal Assistant, you will act as the CEO’s right hand. In that sense, the most important part of the job includes handling a wide variety of practical tasks, keeping track of project deadlines, and coordinating the daily life of the CEO. In the role, you will primarily;
- Act as the right hand of the CEO and support him in his day-to-day practical tasks, e.g. send emails, call clients and assign tasks to other colleagues on behalf of the CEO
- Manage the CEO´s calendar and his personal activities, e.g. arrangement of client meetings, travel arrangements such as booking of hotels, flights, transport etc.
- Keep track of ongoing client projects and deadlines
Indrykket 19. maj
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you looking for a job where you can apply strong supporting and communication skills in a highly technical and fast-paced environment?
As Personal Assistant, your primary task will be to support and work closely with our new Head of Sourcing but you will also play a key role in supporting the rest of the sourcing organisation.
You can expect the following tasks:
- Plan, coordinate and participate in Sourcing management meetings including drafting agendas, preparing presentations, taking minutes and ensuring follow-up on actions
- Organise and participate in department meetings, events and management workshops
- Travel arrangement for the Sourcing management team
Indrykket 19. maj
Upright Music Denmark, Copenhagen
Upright Music is looking for a dedicated, structured and service-minded Secretary for Upright Music. Upright Music is the Nordic's leading independent music company specialized in providing music for TV-, commercial- and film productions.
Our new colleague will be responsible for numerous administrative tasks, including coordination of internal meetings and events, booking and preparing internal and external meetings, travel arrangements and planning, vacation schedules, answering phones and various ad hoc tasks. In addition to the above, there will be several Personal Assistant-tasks for our CEO.
- A job in a dynamic and exciting, international company with skilled and great colleagues.
Indrykket 8. maj
The Department of Bio and Health Informatics (DTU Bioinformatics), a newly established Department at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), is looking for a well-qualified Personal Assistant (PA) with strong communication skills for the Head of Department. The department has a rich international and dynamic work environment.
Your primary task will be to support the Head of Department. The life of the Head of Department is busy with meetings, internal and external activities, travelling, etc., and you should be the stable point.
You will also be working on a broad range of administrative and communicative tasks together with other administrative staff of DTU Bioinformatics and at corporate DTU. Therefore, it is an advantage if you also have an interest in communication and like different types of writing tasks.
Indrykket 28. april