8 job matcher din søgning
The successful candidate will be responsible for presenting C R Laurence and its full range of products to all customers in a professional and friendly manner and be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of customer service while developing strong customer relationships.
Your main tasks will be
- To make regular contact with customers either from introductory visits or follow up on existing enquiries and establish strong relationships.
- To seek out opportunities to present and quote the Company’s products and communicate these opportunities/requests back to the Service Centre in Copenhagen.
- To deal with all customer requests and provide technical solutions in conjunction with the CRL Scandinavia Service Centre promptly and efficiently.
Indrykket 22. marts
In the QRM Function, you will work with and support highly skilled professionals covering the full spectrum of QRM and have a central role as the coordinating backbone in the team. Furthermore, you will connect with people from various functions within both our local and global KPMG network.
More specifically, you will cover a wide range of tasks in a highly dynamic workplace:
- PA and administrative support for the QRM team of 5 full time members
- Handling of contract database
- Support the QRM team with monitoring routines relating to compliance with legislation, independence etc.
- Follow up on mandatory QRM training
- News, newsletters and intranet
Indrykket 20. marts
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As PA to the VP of Market and Commercial Development, you will primarily be focusing on classic personal assistant tasks for the Vice President as well as the 5 members of the MCD leadership team. Additionally you will be taking on team related tasks. The VP heads a global organisation that has diverse responsibility in developing our sales & channel excellence and route to market. Part of that is running our Sales Academy where this role has a finger in the organizing elements and much more. Here, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing/supporting the VP’s inbox, calendar, tasks and prioritisations as well as handling travel planning for the larger leadership team (booking travel, visits, meeting facilities etc.)
- Planning leadership team meetings and cadence (agenda, minutes and follow-up)
©2017 The LEGO Group
Indrykket 14. marts
Nordea, Høje Taastrup
We are looking to hire a Personal Assistant to the Head of Transaction Banking Finance Services with strong planning and communicational skills. If you find motivation in a role, where you will have an interface towards all levels of the organisation, then this role is right up your alley.
The position can be characterised as broad in scope, both organisationally and geographically speaking, as the area of responsibilities covers the entire Transaction Banking division and all of our locations.
The main task is solving everyday management support tasks, such as planning the day with meetings, travelling, communications material etc.
You are responsible for planning all Executive Management meetings during the year and will participate in arranging leadership conferences and other senior leadership meetings.
Indrykket 8. marts
Are you adaptable and punctual? Can you stay organized, prioritize and execute different tasks within a tight deadline? If you answered 'YES', you might be our new Personal Assistant to the Group CEO in Alliance +, an ambitious Scandinavian Facility Management provider with high growth targets
Alliance + works with a rigorous and ambitious development and growth strategy. Our Group CEO needs a PA with an overall overview, strict structure and great planning skills. The PA will be engaged in supporting a variety of challenging and administrative tasks such as running projects and being responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of ALLIANCE+ Group Management Team.
The PA will be an integrated member of the Group Management Team and be responsible for all management meetings, steering committees as well as preparing for such meetings.
Indrykket 3. marts
One.com is looking for an enthusiastic, positive, hands-on and really structured PA to our management group.
As PA for our management group you will have a key position in relation to give a professional PA support, and also to contribute to various ad-hoc tasks. You will in your daily work, work close together with the management group, but also the rest of the support department in varying degrees.
Main responsibility and work fields
- Administrative tasks, as calendar management and coordination of meetings
- Planning and preparation of travel activities
- Collect and analyze relevant numbers from the support department, including presentations
We offer a diverse and challenging job where you will get the opportunity to influence the development within one of Europe's fastest growing hosting companies.
Indrykket 28. februar
Are you highly structured and can you provide efficient secretarial support and services to the management team in order to enable them to focus fully on
Jobsincopenhagen, 17. marts