Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
Global Sourcing - Udlandet
96 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund, London or Munich
If so, are you ready to take on this unique opportunity to shape a end-to-end digital marketing strategy alongside a high-performing global team of highly talented marketing specialists at LEGO Education? This position is a high-profile, high visibility role in one of the most exciting areas of LEGO’s global business. LEGO Education’s ambition levels are high, and this role offers tremendous opportunity to grow as part of one of the most dynamic education companies – and most popular brands – in the world.
Your specific tasks include:
- Digital marketing planning and execution, ensuring digital reach to LEGO Education target groups by utilizing paid & organic search, affiliate marketing and Social Media.
- Deliver global digital marketing projects in association with global counterparts in the Brand, Insights & Communications team.
©2018 The LEGO Group
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Use your people management skills in a fast-paced industry
Do you want to make your mark on large-scale pre-assembly projects? Are you a skilled project and stakeholder manager with a soft spot for game-changing green solutions?
Tasks & responsibilities: You will ensure that the pre-assembly project progresses according to time and implement optimising processes when needed. You will make sure that resources are utilised in an efficient manner and maintain a cooperative, motivated and successful team. In cooperation with the project team, you will ensure that the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required safety and quality standards.
To deliver the best possible results, it is important that you continuously communicate and align with the Project Manager on the specific project as well as relevant sub-contracted companies.
Arla Foods, Viby J, Leeds, Dusseldorf, Stockholm
A future shaper is a disrupter. A trailblazer and forward thinker. A daredevil with grit and determination. Passionate about driving change. Ready to go ahead and take the lead.
Would you like to join a global FMCG company with a strong commitment to providing opportunities for our people to grow? Do you want to have an impact on the future of Arla Foods? Then the F15® Graduate Programme is the perfect way for you to kick start your career!
You have recently graduated, obtaining minimum a bachelor’s degree from university within e.g. business, marketing, finance or the like, but otherwise, there is no predefined definition of your educational background. You have an open and curious mindset enabling you to gain an insight into and understanding of Arla Foods as a whole.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus, Copenhagen or Hamburg/Germany
In this highly profiled role you will be responsible for driving the implementation of a new operating model for Vestas' service organisation including the operational embedment of a globally standardised and fully digital way of working.
You will be leading a team of global specialists and your responsibility will be to ensure that genuine collaboration is built across the wider service organisation – through effective stakeholder management and sustainable global solution implementations.
You will contribute to developing a high-performing and high-paced team in a global environment. You will have great impact and influence on the profitability and development of our sales business. For the right candidate this position will be a platform for further professional and leadership development in a global organisation.
Humain ApS søger for kunde
– Eksekvering af internationale offshore projekter
Nyoprettet stilling i global vækstkoncern med højt til loftet og gode karrieremuligheder.
Med reference til COO Offshore bliver du ansvarlig for at gennemføre projekter – i den første periode primært lokaliseret i Asien og Europa. Du sætter realistiske mål for dine projekter, og med vedholdende opfølgning sikrer du, at projekterne gennemføres i henhold til den indgåede kontrakt.
Gennem tæt teamstyring motiverer og leder du projektteams således at alle kender arbejdsopgaverne og ved, hvem der har ansvar for de enkelte aspekter og effektivt håndterer opgaverne. Du sikrer de rette ressourcer og den rette allokering, så I sammen når de opstillede KPI’er og budgetter.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Lindø or Aarhus
Use your pedagogical skills and innovative mindset to take MHI Vestas safety training to the next level
Do you have experience with safety training and would you like the opportunity to use your expertise within an exciting organisation? Are you outgoing, innovative and well-organised and do you have what it takes to co-develop and improve our safety training?You will play a key role in the development of MHI Vestas safety training and incorporate MHI Vestas turbine-specific safety standards in the training. You will be part of the training activities from the beginning to the end, taking the Safety Training to the next level by raising the bar. You will conduct both classroom and on-site training for internal and external employees.
Can you provide good medical communication support and people management?
Your overall goal is to ensure that your team delivers high-quality medical writing input to customers across the global organisation – within agreed timelines. To do so, you will have two main focus areas. One is to provide coaching and guidance. The other is to develop, motivate and inspire in order to generate team spirit and ongoing development for the employees individually. You will:
- Lead, motivate and develop – the team as a group and employees individually
- Provide coaching and guidance within your functional area to drug development projects
- Support development and implementation of new processes and systems
You will also be part of the leadership team in Biometrics, a function comprising medical writing, disclosure, data management, biostatistics, and statistical programming.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Ready to take the next step in your career and have the whole world as your office? This is your chance to build on your electrical soft and hardware competences while meeting new cultures and working with colleagues across continents.
Joining an electrician, a mechanic, a software engineer and a marine engineer, you will work with the team on technical projects in all ECCO production units worldwide – whether it be new machine developments, a new machine installation or an alteration on a production set-up.
Your tasks will revolve around:
- General work with multiple tasks within software, electrical hardware, and – to a minor degree – mechanical work.
- High level Omron PLC software work C Language and VB.NET software work.
- Process-related jobs regarding PU Direct Injection Processes.
LEGO System A/S, Göteborg
Would you like to maximise LEGO® sales across retail stores in the Göteborg area?
You will join Nordic Sales as the field sales manager. Most of your time, you will work hands-on with field sales as you cover a district of your own in the Göteborg area, visiting retail stores to implement KAM plans and maximise LEGO sales.
You will also function as the informal team leader for your 3 sales rep colleagues and coordinate sales plans and activities between the sales reps and the key account managers in the Swedish sales team. More specifically, you will:
- Prioritise and implement campaigns and sales initiatives in stores in your own district, including guiding staff on sales, listings and planograms and securing continuous brand-building.
- Set clear field sales execution plans across Sweden in alliance with KAM focuses and priorities
©2018 The LEGO Group
Innovativt automationshus søger supersælger til opbygning af nye markeder inden for et nyt forretningsområde.
Du skal arbejde med salg af et fremragende nyt produkt med et stort markedspotentiale – et produkt, der relaterer sig til vores verden med robotter. Salget foregår hos forskellige kundetyper world wide. I den nyoprettede stilling skal du bygge alle funktioner og processer op fra bunden.
Ansvarsområder og arbejdsopgaver
- Du skal kunne lave de valide markedsanalyser, der danner grundlag for vores globale ekspansion
- Du skal omdanne markedsanalyserne til konkrete planer og salgsresultater på nye markeder Når kontakten til den nye forhandler og det første salg er en realitet, overlader du det videre salg til en anden sælger og går i gang med det næste marked og den næste forhandler
- Det hele starter på vores nye USA-kontor i januar 2019.
Bladt Industries A/S, Aalborg
We are searching for a key team player in connection with international sourcing to our newly established Joint Venture – Century Bladt Foundation Co, Ltd. (CBF) in Taipei, Taiwan. Bladt Industries A/S will be responsible for the international sourcing and supply of large scale components and materials for offshore wind foundation projects to be manufactured by CBF.
As a Project Manager you shall:
- Project manage one or more sub-contractors or areas for individual parts of the project in close cooperation with the Senior Project Manager, including ensuring that sub supplier contracts are made according to applicable rules and regulations within Bladt.
- Facilitate a sound technical and commercial dialogue with sub-contractors and suppliers and for handling questions/requests towards employer/client.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are looking for an inspector with proven experience in the industry that supports the inspection programs of the equipment installed in these production units. This inspector will be part of the Regional EMEA Hub.
- Support quality control plans during the fabrication and/or repair of process equipment in accordance with industry regulations and codes, defining inspection programs to be carried out by third parties, or reviewing those already developed by the manufacturer to include specific inspection points if necessary
- Visit the manufacturing shops, or manage inspection companies that would act on behalf of DuPont, to perform follow-up work during the manufacture and/or repair of process equipment
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
We are looking for a new member for our SAP team!
Do you want to be an active part in the continuous development and implementation of the MAN Energy Solutions Supplier relationship management processes? Together with your colleagues and in close collaboration with enthusiastic business partners, we want to become the best SAP based supplier platform within the group.
The main focus in this position is continuous improvement and roll-out of new functionality for the MAN Energy Solutions SRM and MM purchasing solution. The specific character of your tasks will highly depend on your experience but they will include following:
- Participation in SAP roll-out projects and continuous improvement of the solutions.
- Design and implement new business processes and implementation support throughout the whole organization.
- Support the implementation in the organization, any knowledge of change management is an advantage.
Ørsted Group Functions, Virum or Hamburg
Do you have experience with the German power market, and can you create results in a large company, cooperating across departments and locations?
Join us and become Senior Back Office Specialist in our Service Maturation team where you’ll be responsible for the processes and data flows related to the German market and participate in defining and implementing a global Energy Data Management solution.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus, Hamburg or London
Do you have technical expertise and experience with project and contract management in large-scale project sales - preferably within the wind industry? Can you support negotiations in all technical aspects? Do you have a structured workstyle and strong communication and stakeholder management skills? Then you might be our new Technical Sales Manager.
You will be facing the customers jointly with the Senior Sales Manager and/or with the Senior Technical Sales Manager throughout the entire sales process. You will support the Senior Technical Sales Manager in complex projects/bids during the negotiations of all aspects related to construction, technical, HSE and QA in the Turbine Supply Agreement with support from relevant subject matter experts.
We are looking for a sales person who is ready to lead our growth efforts in the European territory, covering wind turbine OEMs and end-users, by learning fast, by engaging enthusiastically with customers and prospects, and by innovatively improvising the commercial tactics.
Preferred place of work will be either Darmstadt, Germany or Naerum, Denmark or another location in Southern Europe.
- Discovering, validating & nurturing new opportunities and handling the sales process from lead creation, opportunity validation, through quotation and negotiation to order booking for new and/or retrofot deployment of systems and services
- Work directly with potential and existing European wind customers to identify their needs and convert these into orders and revenue against assigned targets
- Prepare, submit and explain to customer, technically complete and commercially-sound, duly-approved quotations
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus or Warrington
Are you an excellent people manager with great coordination skills? Would you like the opportunity to be in the start-up phase of recruiting a team of Service Technicians?
You will be part of the Operations Site Resources & Electrical Operations department (OSREO), where you will head of team of Service Technicians and report directly to Director of the department. We are facing an expansion of our presence in the UK and this is your opportunity to play a significant part in that journey.
You will be in charge of the hiring process, coordinating and training the Service Technicians, as well as the development of the individual technician in order to ensure readiness as an effective and experienced service team. As the Resource Manager, you will also be responsible for external resource allocation and planning on construction projects.
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg or Neumünster
Can you provide our customers with the best technical solution? And do you want to work in a global environment joining a high-performance team with potential for further growth, where you will continuously be able to develop your skills and competences? Then we have an interesting and challenging job for you!
Your main task will be, through direct customer contact, to apply and validate application solutions based on Danfoss Power Solutions' mobile hydraulic, electric and electronic control products across the entire product line. More specific you will:
- Provide local field test support to customers on system and component basis
- Run customer vehicle system reviews
- Be the trouble shooter
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus or Warrington, UK
Are you motivated by always improving work procedures and finding the safest and best way of doing things? Do you have great interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team?
You will be responsible for controlling, coordinating and agreeing on all aspects of HV switching activities on our different sites. You will ensure that safety procedures (e.g. Control of Hazardous Energy, Electrical Safety Standards) are implemented and that all personnel adhere to these. You will provide technical support to HSE in regard to investigations into electrical-related safety issues as reported via project teams and the HSE reporting system.
You will also be responsible for:
- Comply with the Control of Hazardous Energy/Electrical Safety Program on the Construction site(s) and act as a subject matter expert for the site.
- Assist in preparing project specific documentation.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen, alternatively Aarhus or Hamburg
Are you ready to join an extensive digital business transformation program which will shape all activities and areas of Vestas' global service organisation? Do you have experience with leading sales processes, change and implementations globally and are you capable of building collaboration across the wider sales organisation?
You will be responsible for shaping activities in all areas of the Service business to reflect commercial priorities. Through identification, scoping and implemention of improvement initiatives and projects, you will drive the embedment of a lifetime, fleet-wide commercial mindset across the organisation.
In addition to specific project deliverables, you are to ensure collaboration is built across the wider service organisation – through effective stakeholder management and sustainable global solution implementations.