Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
Expert - Udlandet
19 job matcher din søgning
Ørsted Wind Power - EPC, London or Gentofte
Do you want to support our geotechnical engineering team and be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our power plants?
Join us and become Geotechnical Engineer in the Geotechnical Engineering department where you’ll work in the Subsea Cable engineering team.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Shure Scandinavia A/S, Copenhagen, London, or Eppingen (Germany)
To support new products that encompass IP networking, software, server/client infrastructure and mobile devices aligned with the growing and converging AV/IT environment, we are looking for an Applications and Product Support Engineer with a background in IT and a genuine interest in audio.
- Provide advanced remote and onsite technical support for all Shure product lines including software, wired and wireless microphones, in-ear monitor systems and conferencing/discussion systems
- Resolve advanced application problems and network troubleshooting issues including IP addressing, network switch configuration, etc.
- Provide technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex network infrastructure and audio solutions
Danfoss Power Solutions, Neumuenster, GER/Nordborg, DK/Ames, IA USA
Can you drive profitable growth for one of Danfoss Power Solutions’ biggest market segments in construction equipment? Would you like to be a key player in a global, cross-functional team of sales, marketing and technical experts to increase market share?
We are currently looking for a Market Development Manager – Wheel Loader (m/f) to join us at our locations in Neumuenster, Germany or Nordborg, Denmark or Ames, Iowa in the US.
- Drive global focus market segment sales initiatives in close collaboration with our sales organization and Business Unit sales teams.
- Create comprehensive qualitative and quantitative fact packs as foundation for growth plans.
- Generate deep insights for wheel loader market and its OEMs.
We are currently seeking 2 people/partners to join our Talent Management team on a consultancy/contractor basis for the position of Nordic Talent Community Consultant (Nordic TCC). Ideally one of the roles will be based in Sweden, whilst the other will be working out of Denmark or Norway.
The Nordic Talent Community Consultant is responsible for representing Welocalize in the Nordic countries and reaching out to new and existing vendors to increase our Nordic pool. The Nordic TCC will work closely with the Talent Community team on tasks, projects and activities related to the growth of the Nordic pool of vendors and freelancers.
The ideal consultant has a driven but steady personality and is capable of building relationships across with relevant stakeholders in and outside of Welocalize, with the flexibility and energy to thrive in a dynamic environment.
Vestas, Copenhagen or Aarhus
Are you passionate about pursuing a career in an international organisation? In a position with high business impact, strong influence, growth and global exposure? Can you drive commercial performance and product management in your segment, collaborating closely with a broad range of stakeholders? And would you like to contribute to the future agenda and the ambitious transformation of a business? Then have a closer look at this opportunity in Vestas!
- Develop strategic and tactical Sales & Operations Plan (S&OP) to support corporate goals and drive growth and profitability in the defined business segment
- Collaborate with Sales Business Units and Group Service functions as a commercial subject matter expert supporting sales, and provide technical sales support and value engineering guidance.
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of UCB
Unique position as Medical Science Liaison within immunology, covering Denmark and Norway.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing Scandinavian Immunology Team, and characterize the immunology therapy area publicly through scientific expertise. The function has developed rapidly during last years, and serves of vital importance for the organization. In the role, you will be provided with a high level of empowerment and achieve a close cooperation with key internal and external experts. It is an extrovert role, where you will spend approximately 60 % of your time externally focused.
Danfoss A/S, Flensburg (Germany) / Nordborg (Denmark)
Can you see yourself as the expert coordinating Data Cleansing at Danfoss business locations all around the world?
As our new Data Cleansing Analyst, you will become part of the Central Data Cleansing Team (Business), with responsibility to plan, follow up and facilitate cleansing activities before roll in releases. You will work closely together with team colleagues including consultants, the data migration teams and many local stakeholders, which will include a lot of virtual teamwork.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Provide business segment and data expertise (data objects structure knowledge)
- Provide knowledge of Data Cleansing rules and standards specific to the individual business segments
- Analyze requirements and design new Data Cleansing rules (when required)
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
3Shape is the global market leader of dental CAD/CAM and seeks to expand its Nordic Sales organization with an outgoing and ambitious Demonstration, Training & Application Specialist for TRIOS®.
- You will provide training, consultancy, and guidance to 3Shape distributors and customers nationwide, facilitating the understanding and usage of the 3Shape TRIOS® system through classroom, webinars, and remote training initiatives. You will develop training courses and material, FAQs, and other learning content relating to the usage of 3Shape products.
- You will assist our sales and marketing team in the promotion of 3Shape in shows, conferences and seminars in Denmark and across the Nordics when needed.
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Medical Affairs Manager Cell & Gene.
The purpose of the Medical Affairs Manager Cell & Gene role is to build CTL019 and CGT pipeline awareness and to advocate and support product solutions in alignment with compound or brand strategy by exchange of scientific information/insights clinical trial support and projects in collaboration with GDD team. To support the education and onboarding of treatment centers as part of local country activities.
- To provide scientific and educational information to healthcare professionals on critical issues regarding specific patients
- To develop long-term professional relationships, build advocacy and gather the insights of current and future KOL/decision makers
Arla Foods, Viby J. or Gdansk
Do you want to influence Arla’s future IT architecture and setup? Do you have experience working with SAP, BW and SAP HANA? Then this may be the position for you.
As Senior BW Consultant you will be a key member of the team and responsible for ensuring that we continually improve our standards in the BW area. Together with the rest of the organisation, you will be responsible for solving complex changes in close cooperation with our end users, colleagues in IT and several experienced BI vendors.
We expect you to take the lead in solving performing the initial analysis, development and go live. Likewise, you will use our HANA environment for prototyping or suggesting new innovative solutions.
LEGO System A/S, Billund, London or Singapore
Do you know the ins and outs of JDA? And would you like to share your knowledge and become a trusted advisor to the LEGO® business? Join an international organisation with a strong brand - and set your mark on your career and our supply chain planning platform.
As a senior IT consultant, you will join our Manufacturing and Supply Chain Technologies department, which delivers end-to-end digital IT products and services to the COO executive leadership team. Contributing to building the future supply chain planning platform and process, you will take the lead on translating business requirements into solid IT solutions.
As our expert on JDA MPS, you will:
- Act as a sounding board towards the business on the JDA product suite Conduct system implementation in the form of design and analysis of business processes
©2018 The LEGO Group
TARGIT is a leading global vendor in BI & Analytics.
TARGIT A/S, Grækenland
We are looking for a 5G RAN4 Standardization for one of our clients.
ProData Consult A/S
We are looking for a 5G RAN2 Standardization expert for one of our clients.
ProData Consult A/S
We are looking for a 5G RAN1 Standardization expert for one of our clients.
ProData Consult A/S
It’s an exciting time for you to join us.
Nordea Bank Danmark A/S, Finland, Sverige
It’s an exciting time for you to join us.
Nordea Bank Danmark A/S, Finland, København, Norge, Sverige
The Account Optimizer will serve as the primary point of contact between the client’s Account Managers, Technology Specialists and Enterprise...
Cpl Resources plc, Irland
If digital project management excites you and you dream of becoming part of a leading digital agency, you might just be the one for us.
Valtech, Argentina, Australien, Brasilien, Canada, Frankrig, Holland, Indien, Kina, København K, Schweiz, Singapore, Storbritannien, Sverige, Tyskland, Ukraine, USA