9 job matcher din søgning 9 job fundet
Vil du modtage denne slags jobannoncer på mail?
Vattenfall A/S, London, Amsterdam, Hamburg or Kolding
Together with our Asset Portfolio Risk Manager, this position takes the ownership for the identification, evaluation and mitigation of specific asset risks and will track if mitigation measures are implemented according to proposed action, quality, time and budget. These activities are to be done in close cooperation with the operating assets and our Engineering and Windfarm Design departments.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Concluding and driving appropriate mitigation measures of identified risks
- Ensuring all risks are identified and managed properly, timely and in a compliant manner with regards to health & safety, technical, quality and cost objectives
- Ensuring a stringent follow up of decided risk mitigation measures. Preparing follow up reports and flag deviations from implementation plans
Ørsted Wind Power - EPC, Gentofte or London
Would you like to work with GIS and geodata within the field of offshore wind in a culturally and academically diverse environment?
Join us and become GIS specialist in the Wind Power GIS team where you’ll be responsible for the daily work and data management in relation to the development of the organisation’s offshore wind farm projects. We’re a department of more than 20 GIS specialist currently located in UK and DK supporting all phases of offshore wind projects.
We offer a position in a department with a broad range of tasks and stakeholders, and where no two days are the same.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbæk
Are you an experienced technician with a high sense of responsibility? Do you like travelling and would you like an exciting and versatile job? If you possess leadership potential and capabilities to help colleagues perform their utmost, then please keep on reading how you can help us towards a sustainable future.
The work will be on existing and new technologies on Vestas turbines. Your primary responsibility is:
- Commissioning, troubleshooting and daily planning
- Plan work on site in cooperation with Site Manager, Installation Supervisors and Project Manager
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other teams on site
You will be hired on a local contract in the country that you live which is either DK, SE, NO, FI or UK, and you will be working on sites in region North Europe. You should expect travel activity up to 180 days annually (current rotation is 16 days out and 12 days at home).
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus or Warrington (UK)
Would you like the opportunity to apply your process understanding and delegation skills in a team of highly competent colleagues? Do you thrive in a dynamic, international environment? Are you flexible, adaptable and able to motivate your team? Then please take a closer look at this opportunity!
As a Commissioning Supervisor, you will be part of an offshore completion team, with whom you will work closely in getting the WTG from installation, through commissioning and into operation. Our installation team at our WTG location will hand over the tasks to you and your team.
You will work with other members of the construction team, in particular the installation team, QA/QC team as well as sub-contractors and client construction teams, overseeing and participating in all commissioning tasks, insuring that all tasks are carried out successfully in a safe and timely manner.
Ørsted Wind Power - Operations, Norddeich, Grimsby, Barrow, London, Gentofte
Would you like to help drive the continuous improvement culture forward?
Your key tasks will be to
- lead large-scale improvement and standardisation projects
- take part in further improving our Operations Production System and support its global implementation
- promote lean and continuous improvement culture within the wider Offshore Operations organisation.