13 job matcher din søgning
Autohuset Vestergaard A/S, Kolding, Odense S og Nærum
Innovativ og visionær chef til Autohuset Vestergaard, Personvogne
Autohuset Vestergaard ønsker at supplere den nuværende øverste ledergruppe med en stærk personlighed. Den nye chefs fokus bliver fremtiden, således at Autohuset Vestergaard, med afsæt i den kommercielle succes Autohuset Vestergaard er inde i, kan være på forkant med de store forandringer og udfordringer, der møder branchen i de kommende år.
I tæt samarbejde med den administrerende direktør og den øverste ledergruppe bliver du ansvarlig for at identificere, udvikle, analysere og implementere nye lønsomme forretningsmuligheder i lyset af den digitalisering, der er i fuld gang, og de store branchemæssige paradigmeskift der allerede er synlige som f.eks. E-commerce, Connectivity & Big Data, car as a subscription service, car sharing, electric and hybrid vehicles med mere.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
We are looking for a person who wants to be part of a dynamic and ambitious team and who wants to strengthen our position in the market and ensure our marketing activities have lasting impact. It is a great platform to get to know the Danish market and get close to the business and customers. You will be part of a small Nordic marketing team, with which you will have good sparring opportunities and cross-functional cooperation.
The main responsibilities as Marketing Manager in Denmark are:
- Set the commercial direction together with Sales through powerful marketing strategies – and execute them
- Continuously be close to the market and customers to know what makes a difference
- Propose and deliver an annual marketing plan for all areas, based on the budget for which you are responsible
Climate-KIC ApS, Lyngby
As a member of the marketing communications team this position will develop and execute strategies, initiatives and activities to raise the profile of EIT Climate-KIC and maximise impact. The position will play an essential role in promoting Climate-KIC’s business strategy and achievements.
- Help develop and implement a PR and communications strategy to establish EIT Climate-KIC as a key player in the Nordic climate innovation ecosystem.
- Social media coordination: help build EIT Climate-KIC´s Nordic brand and increase our presence and engagement on all our social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Collaborate on the development/creation of original content (images, video, copy, photography) for all our social media, and launch the content in highly noticeable and unique ways.
Panzer Glass A/S, Hinnerup
Do you possess extraordinary strategic E-commerce- and omnichannel skills, and are you able to develop and execute the strongest Global E-commerce strategy?
As Director, Head of E-commerce you will be an integral part of a strong global sales organisation. You will be heading our new E-commerce initiative which means you will be responsible for creating and managing all aspects of the E-commerce business while working closely with other business unit directors and managers to ensure a holistic approach to offline- and online sales.
Hilti Danmark A/S, Hvidovre
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months as an account manager or field engineer in Denmark.
- 3 months on an operational project at the national headquarters in Copenhagen. It could be logistics, HR, finance, marketing or engineering.
- 6 months on a strategic project at regional headquarters in Manchester, GB.
Nodes ApS, Copenhagen
Are you a savvy wordsmith, with a knack and love for writing and creating content? We are looking for a talented Content Creator for our office in Copenhagen. You speak and write Dutch at a native level. That’s important to us since you are going to help and support our on-ground team in Amsterdam growing our business in The Netherlands.
At Nodes, we are on a growth journey, and that is why you will play a key role as a part of our International Marketing team supporting our offices in Denmark, Germany, UK, The Netherlands and Czech Republic. So, prepare yourself to be a part of a strong and energetic team with a strong focus on execution and creating content that will help attract prospects and help our Sales department during the later sales stages.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
You will join our Store Experience Team who are responsible for building the pipeline for new stores and maintaining our existing retail stores across the globe for both Bang & Olufsen stores as well as multibrand stores. Together, you ensure that every Bang & Olufsen retail execution delivers the right luxury lifestyle brand experience while producing a strong return in line with our business objectives.
As a store experience project manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that consumers encounter our products in a set-up that supports our positioning as a premium audio lifestyle brand. You do so through end-to-end project management of new and existing store displays and marketing materials. Driving the process from project definition and production to distribution and post-launch evaluation, you will ensure that everything is delivered to stores on time and according to budget.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
DuPont Nutrition & Health is a USD 4.7 billion global business and one of the world’s largest producers of specialty food ingredients, developing and manufacturing solutions for the global food & beverage, nutrition and pharma market.
The successful candidate will become the Global Marketing Excellence Leader for DuPont N&H and will directly report to Global Business Units Leader
- Optimize and professionalize marketing activities across N&H
- Align marketing activities in regions/SAFI/BUs/Strategy/communications to streamline, professionalize and avoid duplicate or inefficient work
- Improve customer and industry focus of BU strategies by ensuring continuous feedback loop across SAFI/BU organizations
Join a rapid and exciting journey of international expansion – we are rolling out our digital platform, insight and consulting services...
Group Caliber ApS, København
Lenovo is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Programs Manager responsible for developing our strategic initiative to grow Software Defined...