9 job matcher din søgning 9 job fundet
Vil du modtage denne slags jobannoncer på mail?
Foodjob Nordic recruiting on behalf of Danish Crown Foods in Randers
The Global Senior Category Manager position at Danish Crown Foods will lead developments and drive strong global growth and innovation in the Slowcooked category in the Danish Crown Foods European Marketing and Innovation Business Unit. The Global Senior Category Manager is responsible for the development of a range of commercial market approaches, to engage and align local markets with the global strategy and lead cross channel specific market teams to deliver projects within the strategy.
The responsibility of the Global Senior Category Manager will include:
- Strategic understanding of the Danish Crown Foods Slowcooked business, value chain and products
- Strategic analysis of relevant Markets, Customers and Competitors in the Slowcooked category
U.S. Consulate, Nuuk
Do you want to work in Nuuk in support of the new U.S. Consulate and U.S. public diplomacy efforts throughout Greenland?
The Public Engagement Assistant works under the direct supervision of the Public Diplomacy (PD) Officer and is the locally-engaged staff strategist and advisor responsible for PD engagement with Emerging Voices (EV), Press and Media (PM) and Established Opinion Leaders (EOL) audience sectors in Greenland. The Public Engagement Assistant plans, implements, and evaluates PD strategies, programs, and activities to educate and inform target audiences and increase public support for U.S. policies. In coordination with the Public Affairs (PA) Section at Embassy Copenhagen, manages the Consulate’s education outreach, academic advising, English language, experiential learning, and exchange and alumni programs.
Curia recruiting on behalf of NKT A/S in Asnæs
Do you have a solid knowledge from the energy sector? And are you able to see product optimization opportunities and development through a solid business understanding? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Analysis of market and competitor products
- Translate customer needs to product requirements
- Recommendation of optimized cable solutions to customers
This job gives you the opportunity to step into a position in a global company, which is at the leading edge of the green transition. NKT knows that progress is never achieved by standing still, which is why the position offers great opportunities for personal, professional and career development.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
You will join Ambu at an interesting stage where the company is expanding its range of flexible endoscopes for single use to new clinical specialties and form the key strategies for market entry. You will be part of a team of seven people reporting to the Marketing Director, Sales Territories Nordics and Emerging markets.
Your primary areas of responsibility
- Manage and oversee the Visualization portfolio of flexible endoscopes within the Bronchoscopy, ENT and Urology to help achieve the objectives of the business unit and the company by developing annual marketing and launch plans
- Work with the sales team/VPs to develop and execute marketing programs which achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market share
- Training of sales teams and customers in Nordic and Emerging markets within the clinical specialties for the product portfolio
Are you passionate about making a difference and love working on social media?
Nordic Designers' Aid, Sydafrika