Climates - Region Midtjylland
6 job matcher din søgning
Zacco Denmark A/S, Aarhus
For the Zacco office in Aarhus, we are looking for a candidate to take on a patent attorney position within our Patent team Engineering.
Your main tasks include:
- Patent drafting
- Patent prosecution
- Database searches
- An individual training program tailored to your qualifications in a market leading international consultancy.
- Further education within our field of expertise.
- A fantastic working climate with experienced and knowledgeable colleagues.
SKOV A/S, Roslev
Are you ready to take responsibility for a reliable, secure and globally available IT infrastructure?
We are looking for a new IT Manager - and for the right person, it is a perfect time to get on board and influence the development.
You will join a team of six skilled competent and supportive colleagues in the IT department. Besides having the overall responsibility, you will also:
- Manage the department, resources and tasks.
- Participate in daily IT operations and the overall IT support of the organization.
- Be responsible for purchase of IT related hardware and software as well as budgeting follow-up.
Are you looking for a job opportunity in a cutting-edge start-up company where creativity and self-reliance are core values? Then the position as Marketing Coordinator at dol-sensors might be your next destination.
The main responsibility is to strengthen marketing activities related to dol-sensors to ensure optimal product launch.
What is the job about?
- Develop and kick-off marketing launch plan
- SoMe activities
- Inbound marketing
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
How to become our visual communicator
You can tell stories in videos, photos and writing. You know the difference between content and real stories. You are curious, ambitious and hands-on with a strategic mindset and familiar to work in an internal atmosphere.
As a key member of our team you will work broadly across the entire organization, across all regions and together with various external stakeholders. Being a small team, interpersonal skills and your ability to work with people from all lines of life and work is key. You can work both independently and engage in collaboration across disciplines, tasks and geography. You should be able to deal with multiple tasks in a very dynamic and engaging environment. You are curious and you have the skills and intellect to create clear, engaging and unified storytelling.
SKOV continues its successful growth strategy resulting in an increased activity level within our service department that supports SKOV end-users in cooperation with SKOV dealers, SKOV service partners, and/or SKOV employees. To handle this increased activity level, we are looking for an experienced Service Engineer to extend our Team based at SKOV Denmark.
In your new job you can look forward to a great range of exciting and challenging tasks, but your main focus areas will be:
- Manage and contribute in analyzing and resolving complex customer cases
- Manage and contribute to service preparation activities for new product releases
- Administration and analysis of support tickets
- Identification and implementation of product and process improvement activities
The Department of Bioscience at Aarhus University, Section for Stream and Wetland Ecology, invites applications for a 2 years position as...
Aarhus Universitet, Bygning 1520, 1522-1529, Silkeborg