Climates - Region Midtjylland
6 job matcher din søgning
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Would you like to coordinate cross-functional teams while broadening your perspective and getting a deep understanding of our supplier product realisation process?
In this new role, your main responsibility will be to ensure that externally sourced products and services required by our Stage Gate Model projects are sourced and delivered in line with overall project timings. You will coordinate the process from definition to delivery, which entails collaboration with a wide array of stakeholders across the VELUX® organisation.
Doing so, you will help ensure that we achieve more efficient processes by spending more time in the initial phases and strengthening our cross-functional collaboration.
Velux A/S, Østbirk or Skjern
Would you like to put your technical talent and communication skills to the test in a global support function within the VELUX Group? Then this might be your next career move.
You will join our After Market Sales & Support (AMS) team, located in Hørsholm, Østbirk and Skjern, where you will provide technical support on VELUX® spare parts for windows and accessories.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Provide daily support to the VELUX sales companies and internal stakeholders on spare parts and maintenance kits by phone, e-mail and Yammer
- Approach colleagues across the organisation to collect the information needed for support requests, e.g. concerning product compatibility or technical specifications
Velux A/S, Hørsholm or Østbirk
Would you like to set the direction for our aftermarket sales and product management? And do you thrive in an international environment where cross-organisational collaboration is the key to success?
You will join our After Market Sales & Support team (AMS) located in Hørsholm, Østbirk and Skjern, Denmark. Here, you will build the foundations for our aftersales markets as you take the overall ownership of VELUX® windows and accessories spare part product programme and lifecycle management.
Overall, you will:
- Manage and develop VELUX spare parts and maintenance kits programme according to VELUX Service Policy and market needs
- Optimise and streamline spare part pricing
- Take responsibility for our online VELUX Spare Parts Shop
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Are you ready to develop the next generation of best-in-class solutions that create better living environments by bringing daylight and fresh air into people’s homes all over the world?
We are looking for you to join our Growth team in the VELUX Innovation Centre in Østbirk, where you will work together with your 8 new colleagues, and in collaboration with internal production, market, external suppliers, institutes, etc. Here, you will dedicate yourself to idea and concept development of new innovative products that are not (yet) part of our core portfolio, such as new flat roof windows and sun tunnels.
Your main tasks include:
- Idea and concept development, including the visualisation of physical or digital solutions in 3D CAD
- Doing robust design methodology, ensuring design and construction probability and predictability
- Simulation on relevant designs and features to qualify solutions
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Would you like to manage VELUX® quality master data and be the link between VELUX Global Quality and VELUX IT?
You will take part in our Self-Service Business Intelligence department, supporting VELUX Global Quality with insights through data collection, validation, reporting and visualisation through an end-to-end information concept.
Your other main tasks will be to:
- Execute strategy within data collection, data validation and end-to-end info concept
- Coordinate IT systems used in the global quality divisions – so we can make the best use of existing software and ensure we do not buy where not needed
- Develop, define and execute quality reporting for our VELUX systems
COWI arbejder med byudviklings- og byomdannelsesprojekter i hele Danmark og resten af verden. Vores kunder er en bred vifte af private udviklere og offentlige bygherrer, hvor vores mål er at skabe værdi for kunderne og gøre en positiv forskel i samfundet. I den forbindelse søger vi en erfaren planlægger inden for fysisk planlægning og miljøvurdering.
Vi kan tilbyde dig et spændende job, hvor du i samarbejde med private udviklere og offentlige bygherrer kommer til at arbejde med på nogle af de største og mest toneangivende byudviklingsopgaver i Danmark. Vi søger nu efter en erfaren planlægger og projektleder, der kan indgå i vores afdeling for byplanlægning og trafikplanlægning i Aarhus, Aalborg eller Vejle. Er det dig? Så læs videre her.