245 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Glostrup
Going forward we would like to improve and develop our set-up even further and for this purpose we are looking for a number of Learning & Development consultants who can assess training needs, promote best practises, take part in developing new modern learning offerings and support the organisation on its journey towards agility.
You are able to collaborate and solve complex problems in a changing environment where empowerment and commitment go hand in hand with delivering high quality learning offerings that create real value. The job function will play a pivotal role in supporting Danske Bank’s journey to become a truly customer-centric organisation by helping teams and departments develop the right capabilities and mind-set needed to succeed.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to take part in the change journey from Operations to Customer Service Delivery and support the strategic transformation of Danske Bank towards a more customer oriented, simple and efficient bank?
While actively executing daily tasks, you will support the Management Team in Strategy Execution and CSD Office in order to get the right oversight and drive change in the organization. In this role, you will be working on a broad spectrum of tasks depending on, what is on the strategic agenda.
This is a role, where you get to work on assignments of both practical and strategic character. You will be reporting to the Head of CSD Office and work closely with both the leaders in the department as well as internal highly skilled analysts, stakeholders and senior management across the organization to ensure the right overview and drive change.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
You will work in the specific field of manufacturing solutions for material deposition for blade manufacturing, leading the conceptualization and system-design of equipment for manufacturing, including automatic and semi-automatic solutions. Furthermore, through a project team and colleagues, you will lead the validation and implementation of the manufacturing solution on site with the use of proven and agile methodologies.
- You will participate in early development phases, technology roadmap definition and strategic discussions regarding the future of blade manufacturing
- Leading projects for equipment addressing in particular material deposition (i.e. dry fiber, protrusions, consolidated materials) from system design until production implementation
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
You will, via platform thinking and integration, lead the conceptualization, system-design and production of solutions for large composite structures manufacturing processes. Moreover, through your project team and colleagues, you will lead the validation and implementation of the manufacturing solution on site with the use of proven and agile methodologies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead projects for complete system design for our key manufacturing processes (i.e. infusion, non-destructive testing, blade finishing, blades handling and lifting systems, bonding and resin application, etc.)
- Design, document and source the key components for the mechanical and mechatronic aspects of a specific process
- Contribute, create, manage and control documentation for the equipment delivery – spare-part lists, input to training material, general maintenance documents
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
In this role, you will lead technology development around automation and robotics of manufacturing of large composite structures. You will be responsible for the architecture, integration and design of solutions, bringing and implementing these systems to our plants around the world. To do this, you will work closely with a team of experts and will coach and guide engineers and partners for successful solution developments.
- Leading projects for system architecture, modularization and integration of automated systems
- Full technical delivery and completion (validation and compliance)
- Acting as an expert in your field, in collaboration with different departments, plants, and suppliers
Merrild Lavazza, Fredericia
As Project Manager you will be working on the Lavazza and Carte Noire brands being responsible for key projects and ensuring execution of various tasks key to driving our business forward.
Additionally, you will be assisting on the ongoing NPD process by coordinating and facilitating the meeting process and thereby helping make sure we succeed with the planned NPD introductions at the right time.
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Act as support on the Lavazza and Carte Noire brands as well supporting the Marketing Director, with the responsibility of the planning, execution and follow up on designated projects identified by the Marketing Director and Brand Managers
- Independent management of projects within existing business and portfolio as well as projects extending beyond current business – meeting the agreed deliverables (quality, timing, etc.)
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
As a Vessel Performance Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering vessel and fleet performance fact-based technical analysis and recommendations using our in-house vessel performance to improve liner operations.
You will work closely with the head of Fleet Performance and be involved in ideation of new efficiency initiatives that will make an impact at a vessel and fleet level.
In this role, you will deliver a variety of tasks with a long-term horizon, like contributing to the Maersk Line emission reduction strategy as well as the development and adoption of the next generation vessel performance and voyage planning system (Connected Vessel Programme). You will also be involved in a range of complex technical projects with short deadlines such as fleet composition recommendations and performance evaluations of different vessels.
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup or Esbjerg
Would you like to work in a global company and support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Can you lead technical offshore wind engineering studies covering aspects from turbine to shore? Are you result-oriented and interested in growing our engineering studies business area and ensure its success at the global scene? Then this is your unique opportunity for an exciting career with us.
You will manage offshore wind engineering study packages from early clarification and proposal to the client to delivering on the studies. You will be a vital part in fuelling growth within engineering studies and take it to a new level in Semco Maritime.
We will be flexible regarding your working location and you may choose freely to be based in our office in Ballerup in the greater Copenhagen area or in our headquarters in Esbjerg.
Ørsted Wind Power – Operations, Gentofte
Would you like to help us shape the future of offshore wind energy?
Join us and become Operations Transfer Manager in Transfer Management under Operation Preparation Projects where you’ll be responsible for securing a strong handover of offshore wind assets from Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) to Operations to ensure high yield, low cost and high HSE standards.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Do you have both a broad HR partner experience and a solid toolbox for attracting and growing talented people? Do you like to support, coach and develop concepts with focus on the things that help people thrive and give their best? And will you contribute to deliver our quest of solving the world’s challenges in water environments? If you can say yes to this – you might be our new colleague.
The job is amazing if you like working globally and having wide variety of tasks so days never become routine. We can offer great colleagues, a flat organisational structure, informal and at times unconventional and a boss you are allowed to make fun of. You should expect that some of your tasks will send you to great places outside Denmark – but it is still compatible with having a family life as you do the planning yourself (expect 15-20 travel days per year).
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you ready to take on a newly established Global Supply Chain Planning position with the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions?
- Ensure that operationally required capacity across the supply chain is in place to deliver expected EXW volume for both internal as well as external suppliers
- Act as SCP point of contact towards Global Procurement and ensure this is fully imbedded within the segments and towards key stakeholders
- Identify and bring forward any potential delivery risks across the supply chain within a well-defined and structured approach based on clear and simplified overviews
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development with the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
We are opening 2 newly established positions as Project Managers to strengthen our project management within RD Portfolio Management and Global Project Leadership. We manage all global development programs through a strong matrix organisation.
You will refer to the Global Project Lead. Your role is to ensure that the project progression is executed according to the global project strategy and plan. You will work closely with the GPL and line of business to ensure alignment and execution of plans.
Your primary responsibilities will include project planning and management, tracking of critical issues, tracking of timelines, tracking of project goals and deliverables, risk management, monthly reporting, meeting planning, presentation preparation, as well as driving the overall project forward by various ad hoc-tasks.
The Claims Manager is facilitating construction projects mainly (from small Onshore projects 50MEUR value to large Offshore projects 1.000MEUR) but also existing Wind Farms with advise on how to approach claims towards suppliers and vice versa. With this advice management is able to determine the claims strategy and optimise our claim value.
The Claims Manager is directly reporting in the line to the Director of Controlling Offshore in BA Wind. In the projects/sites he is reporting to (Project) Senior Management.
Key responsibilities and mandate:
- Advise projects and sites on contract status/situation and increase/protect value of the project by proposing the right claims strategy and advice in (potential) disputes with suppliers.
- Be part of the team in the regular End of warranty claim analysis for Wind Farms
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Byldis in Copenhagen
Hartmanns is recruiting on behalf of our client, Byldis, a new Commercial Technical Advisor to the Copenhagen office. In the position you will be responsible for the advice and guidance of both new and existing customers in Byldis products and processes.
Furthermore, you will act as project manager, where you are responsible for the progress and monitoring of the commercial process and deadlines within the project application. In the position you will report directly to the Business Development Manager of the Nordics.
- Advising in commercial process
- Matching customers demands and opportunities in prefab building
- Clear mapping of risks in the project
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you want to be part of an ambitious and dynamic team working in the space between business and IT providing intelligence on business process performance?
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Process Insights and work closely with both the leaders in the department as well as internal highly skilled analysts, stakeholders and senior management across the organization to ensure the right overview and drive changes. You will be working on a broad spectrum of tasks depending on, what is on the strategic agenda.
Your most important tasks will be:
- To support on various assignments and deliveries from Process Insights to Sr. Management
- Provide overview and follow up on the deliveries and projects that runs out of Process Insights towards other business units
Do you want to take the lead in establishing a combined Commercial and IT portfolio function (PMO) across Specsavers’ five expanding optical and audiology Northern European markets? Do you have the willpower to juggle many different priorities and support the delivery of an extensive portfolio of projects in an ever-changing environment?
As our new Senior Portfolio Manager, we offer you a unique opportunity to establish a combined Commercial/IT portfolio function for Specsavers’ Northern Europe region. Here, you will be leading our portfolio team/PMO consisting of 3 members to ensure the IT and commercial change agenda is well supported with clarity of reporting and effective resolution of risks and issues. The Senior Portfolio Manager will be jointly accountable to the Head of Change in IT and Head of Commercial programme delivery, to ensure effective delivery and control of projects across Northern European business.
Velux A/S, Kolding
Would you like to bring your SAP experience into play and design our future order fulfilment processes?
Joining our Global Order Fulfilment department in Kolding, you will work closely with a small team of SAP and business process experts and collaborate with peers across functions. Together, we support our entire supply chain with efficient order fulfilment processes – touching areas as sales, logistics execution, procurement, transportation and interfaces to warehouse management.
Your tasks will also be to:
- implement, develop and test business processes in SAP in close collaboration with our IT department and sub-suppliers, who is responsible for developments and customizing
- provide input to order fulfilment business process strategies
- define best practices and standard processes
- provide support to superusers
KMD A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to be part of a team that plays a key role in securing operation stability and customer satisfaction?
As Head of Delivery you will be responsible for deliveries to one or more customers in KMD’s Technology and Security Services (TSS). In cooperation with colleagues and customers you must ensure stable operation and effective communication on all levels.
You will be a part of a matrix organization with a dynamic and involved delivery team, where you will have daily sparring regarding deliveries to customers. You will also be part of a competence group with focus on the Delivery Management discipline across delivery units.
- Securing stable operation as well as effective communication on all levels - for customers and colleagues
- Stakeholder Management between Operations and key customers
- Responsible for cost and economy between Operations and key customers
Velux A/S, Skjern or Østbirk
As Project Manager Quality Assurance you will be responsible for tools and methods. You will be an important and integrated part of the project team and your overall focus will be to ensure transparency in the projects from specifications to validation and the continuous risk assessment.
You will be one of the driving forces in building up an Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)/design for 6-sigma environment, facilitating tools and methods while maintaining an overview of the processes and their progress.
Your primary tasks will entail to:
- Be an active partner in projects with Quality Assurance focusing on the project process from performance specification to validation
- Be an active partner who drives and facilitates quality planning, embedding quality activities, identification and handling of Critical to Quality in projects and tasks
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As a Digitalisation Engineer, you will become a part of the AME Digitalisation department, which consists of 7 engineers who are working with digitalisation and industry 4.0.
With a specific focus on our factory of future initiatives, you will be working together with the rest of the organization to find, mature and implement digital technologies and solutions. Your work will have a great impact on the way we work and the processes and systems that are used across Operations/Production. Thus, you will both work as an engineer and take a project manager role as you:
- Set the technical direction and work as an engineer in the projects, solving the technical task
- Manage your own projects by scoping, planning, budgeting and by setting the team
- Interact with various stakeholders across the value chain and work closely with our factory of the future and the IT department