13 job matcher din søgning
Minerva Group A/S, Viby J.
Are you passionate about recruitment and HR? Do you want to be part of an ambitious and fast-growing company? Do you also have sourcing experience and strong language skills? Then you might be the HR Consultant we need to help grow our expanding international organization.
As HR Consultant, you play a central role in ensuring the continued growth of Minerva around the world. You will spend a large part of your time on recruitment where you will focus on sourcing candidates and ensuring an efficient and professional recruitment process from start to finish.
You will achieve this by:
- Collaborating closely with the hiring managers and the rest of HR
- Searching for candidates on LinkedIn and other platforms
- Screening applications and conducting virtual screening interviews
- Coordinating the entire recruitment process from A-Z
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
In the HR Labour Relations Team at Radiometer we support the managers, HR Business partners and employees of the organization with HR-legal and operational day to day HR-tasks. We have an exciting and busy workday with many different tasks and projects. We are looking for an additional team member to join us.
Your primary responsibility is to provide operational and HR-legal support to managers and HR Business partners in the daily HR processes related to hiring, terminations and job changes and to ensure compliance with our collective bargaining agreements.
Would you like to work closely with the business and create an impact in a dynamic and fast-paced organization? – Then you have found the right place!
As local HR Business Partner in one of our Business Units represented in Denmark, you will become part of our HR Business Consulting team. We are responsible for the execution and implementation of the local people strategy, including a variety of HR tasks and topics covering the entire HR lifecycle.
What are my responsibilities?
- building strong relationships and trust with all stakeholders and act as a partner, advisor and consultant to the business
- understanding your business area in detail and, together with the business, develop the local HR agenda for your business area (short-, mid- and long-term)
Satair A/S, Kastrup
Do you have a passion for working with people? Would you like to be part of a growing company and act as advisor for managers leading the way in a dynamic international environment? Do you see the great challenge in the continuously development of teams?
Satair is currently looking for a new HR Business Partner to join the team in Copenhagen. Referring to the Head of HR in Copenhagen you will act as HR Business Partner for a designated business area.
As HR Business Partner your primary tasks will be to:
- Be the trusted advisor to the managers and their teams in your area.
- Support management in a pro-active way to navigate through changes and growth.
- Anticipate and provide feedback and advice on performance related issues and support the continuous development of the business and its management.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The recruiter leads the end-to-end recruitment process from posting through sourcing, interviewing and extending the offer. During the process, you experience that you are recruiting:
- For different positions ranging from engineers, IT-specialist, business specialists and many more
- By sourcing candidates through interesting job postings and LinkedIn’s recruiter license
- With ambitious and collaborative hiring managers
- Highly skilled candidates, who are hard to find, but positive about discussing opportunities in our company
- To build long term relations with candidates and finding the talent that can develop in our organization
Discovery Networks Denmark ApS, Copenhagen
Do you want to work in the media business, where things go fast? And are you great at HR advice and operational support? Then you might be the HR Advisor, we are looking for.
As our HR Advisor, you will become part of the local HR team based in Copenhagen. Your role will be to support the Senior HR Manager by providing operational day-to-day HR support to Line Managers in Denmark, including all elements of the HR lifecycle. Your work day will be busy and exciting, as we are a small team in a dynamic company.
Your primary tasks will be:
- First point of contact for all operational HR issues.
- ‘Best practice’ HR advice and support.
- Recruitment administration – from job descriptions to on-boarding.
- Create employment contracts and amendments.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Denmark, Germany or UK
The Head of Talent Acquisition NE&ME (Region North & East Europe and Middle East) will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talents. This position will be responsible for leading all sourcing and recruiting activities in NE&ME region with main countries Denmark, UK and Germany and can be located in one of them.
Your new role
- Lead and manage efficient recruiting and sourcing activities for all countries in NE&ME region
- Provide strategic guidance and consultation on all Talent Acquisitions matters to (Senior) Management and HR Business Partners
- Define and execute innovative regional strategies that drive attraction, sourcing and employer branding to increase visibility, get reknown as an employer and attract candidates
As a HR Specialist, your main job is to advise and give operational support to our business regarding all parts of HR.
Your key responsibilities will be giving support to our stores/employees, head of retail and headquarters in the HR areas salary, compensation & benefits, labour law, recruitment & contracts, administration, reports/analyses, performance management, HR projects and coordinate HR processes etc. You will be building up and implementing new routines, local policies, practices and guidelines in our stores regarding HR.
Rituals offers a varied full-time role with enthusiastic colleagues at our head office in Købmagergade, Copenhagen. You will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
Do you see a direct relation between job satisfaction and good results? And would you like to translate business ambitions into management and organisational development benefitting everyone from top management to production staff?
Join the HR & Communications department in an international company and make an impact on the overall job satisfaction and individual personal development at Orifarm.
As our new HR consultant, you will support top management at Viminco. By attending to value-adding HR services, your main focus will be on a vast array of tasks across the entire organisation. More specifically, you will:
- Act as professional sounding board, coaching the management group
- Manage recruitment processes including general administration, interviews, tests and selection
- Facilitate team development, employer training and talent management through workshops and Annual Appraisal Interviews (AAI)