3 job matcher din søgning
Would you like to play a crucial role in an expanding international company? Then read on!
SimpleSite is a fast-growing international Software-as-a-Service company providing a website builder for millions of new customers around the world. The Marketing Department is looking for a French Country Manager who can help to develop and expand our marketing channels in French-speaking markets through online marketing.
- Develop marketing activities in French-speaking markets.
- Build, implement and optimize Search Engine Marketing and Display campaigns.
- Analyze performance data to improve efficiency and find opportunities for growth.
- Optimize ad content across all our marketing channels.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov, Denmark or Goleniow, Poland
Do you want to lead the New Capacity Department and global projects that deliver ready-to-run blade manufacturing?
The Senior Director, New Capacity heads a team of 13 employees (project directors, project managers, construction managers and engineers) in the US, India, Poland, Spain and Denmark, and reports to the VP of Industrialization. You will be based either in our Technology Center in Lunderskov, Denmark, or in our plant in Goleniow, Poland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive the new capacity team towards the execution of projects and business goals
- Define and monitor KPIs to ensure new capacity is delivered according to plans and commitments, adjust plans when necessary, and communicate across global functions
- Owner of the New Capacity Handbook
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of UCB
Unique position as Medical Science Liaison within immunology, covering Denmark and Norway.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing Scandinavian Immunology Team, and characterize the immunology therapy area publicly through scientific expertise. The function has developed rapidly during last years, and serves of vital importance for the organization. In the role, you will be provided with a high level of empowerment and achieve a close cooperation with key internal and external experts. It is an extrovert role, where you will spend approximately 60 % of your time externally focused.