5 job matcher din søgning
European Wood Corporation ApS, Kolding
European Wood Corporation is a young, dynamic and international trading company with experience in the global trade of wood products, logs and lumber. We have launched an ambitious growth strategy and wish to expand our Chinese sales team.
Our company has grown significantly in China over the past 3 years. We want to continue our growth in China in the years to come. Our company has a good reputation and high-quality products to offer our customers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Creating and sending out sales offers, follow up and get feed back
- Negotiation and closing deals
- Contracting and documentation
Indrykket 15. december
We are looking for a new sales coordinator to be part of the sales team in one of Odense’s international companies. If you have a strong international profile with good language skills, and if you are driven by giving the best support to customers from different parts of Europe, mainly Austria and Holland, you might be the colleague we are looking for. The position is a part-time position (30 hours per week) with possibility of changing to a full-time position.
- Customer support to EU customers (phone/e-mail)
- Order and invoice handling
- Maintenance of master data in our ERP-system
- Assist the Key Account Manager in making quotes for customers
- Ad hoc-administrative tasks
Indrykket 14. december
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Sysmex Nordic ApS in Copenhagen
Satisfied customers are the goal. SAP is the means.
Do you thrive in a job with equal amounts of human contact, planning and follow-up – and are you passionate about providing customers with the best possible service?
You become part of the newly established Nordic Customer Service Team that works at the central Nordic office in Copenhagen where all Scandinavian activities are coordinated.
Your primary tasks include:
- Responding to enquiries from external and internal customers
- Handling orders
- Engaging in dialogues with the SCM team in Hamburg
- Following up on orders and delivery
Indrykket 7. december
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to join Grundfos and feel the pioneer spirit, as you help establish our new HR Service Centre? Then we welcome you into a dynamic HR environment, where you get the opportunity to work globally and develop a broad HR profile. You become part of a strong team with plenty of room for development.
Part of your time will be spent working front office answering phone calls from colleagues based on several locations worldwide. Moreover, you answer e-mails as well as work in our case support system. Doing so, you always try to find the best and most effective solution to any inquiry. In connection to front office shifts, you can expect to work different hours between 7am and 6pm.
Your job will also consist of back office tasks, where you get more time to work in depth and specialise within one or more HR areas (e.g. within labour relations, employment contracts or mobility).
Indrykket 5. december
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Food Culture and Enzymes is the largest Business Unit within Chr. Hansen and work closely with some of the largest global dairy companies providing them with our pioneering product developments.
We are seeking an Indian-speaking top-ten graduate with appreciation of the Indian food and dairy culture to join our Global Application organization in Denmark and France. You must be prepared and committed to continue your career in our application center in India (Mumbai) after around 2-years trainee period in Europe.
- Develop your dairy application skills within the Fresh Dairy, Cheese and BioProtection segments enabling you to provide top-class technical advice and trouble-shooting to our customers
- Plan, perform and report on trials. Hands-on work in the pilot dairy and laboratories will part of your assignments
Indrykket 4. december