3 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Do you want to be part of a high performing team in one of the world’s leading bioscience companies? Does the vision “Improving food & health” inspire you? Do you have experience from risk and performance management?
You core areas of responsibility will include responsibility for development, implementation and maintenance of corporate procedures, processes and workflows related to supplier risk & performance management. In order to succeed, it will be important to establish good working relationships both with your immediate colleagues within Sourcing, as well as other important stakeholders such as Supplier Quality Management, Procurement and Sustainability.
Your core tasks:
- Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of corporate procedures, processes and workflows related to supplier risk & performance management
- Ensure that vendors are timely and adequately assessed and evaluated
European Energy A/S, Søborg
Do you want to work with renewable energy in an international organization? Do you want to join a company in growth and be responsible for our current sourcing budget in excess of €400 million? Then perhaps you are our new global sourcing expert?
Areas of responsibility:
- Identifying new strategic global suppliers and negotiate price and framework agreements
- Project budget estimates and controlling together with Project Managers
- Manage sourcing tender processes and qualify suppliers within the wind and solar
We offer an opportunity to take on a role with great responsibility and the possibility to make a big impact.
The Global Sourcing department of Chr. Hansen is looking to hire a new Global Category Manager, for Packaging Materials, preferable with experience from Packaging Material or Direct Material sourcing. We are seeking a strong talent to continue building on the solid sourcing foundation that has been created.
As Global Category Manager your core areas of responsibility will include sourcing related to our Packaging Material categories. The position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Hørsholm, Denmark (north of Copenhagen).
- Enhance the “governance structure” for assigned categories with business stakeholders
- Take charge of joint identification of projects, alignment of priorities and setting of targets based on the Total Cost of Ownership approach
- Responsibility for category management and sourcing activities for the assigned categories, including vendor management