3 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want major impact with a global perspective in a successful company?
Your overall objective in this position will be to drive and document global financial reporting framework and continued streamlined our global financial planning processes through strong stakeholder management, continue improvements and proactive communication founded on dynamic planning principle/mindset.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive global financial planning process
- Drive and documents financial reporting framework
- Continue to challenge and improve our financial reporting, through standardisation and creating insights
Danske Bank, Kgs. Lyngby
An exciting opportunity is now available for a senior specialist to join Sustainability & Impact Investment (S&II) in Wealth Management located in Kongens Lyngby.
As a Senior Analyst/Specialist within Sustainability & Impact Investing you will have a critical role in helping S&II achieving its objective of ensuring efficient processes for implementing active ownership across Wealth Management.
Specifically, the successful candidate would be involved in processes central to the development of active ownership activities. This includes, for example, managing voting processes for portfolio investments. Furthermore, along with the rest of the team, you will participate in ensuring that relevant ESG information is integrated in the business decisions and daily activities across the organisation.
Maersk Management Consulting, Copenhagen
Are you a top-graduate student or a business professional with a few years of experience looking for a challenging management consulting job?
- Drive your own work module independently, while being part of a team
- Solve problems in a structured and analytical manner
- Conduct analyses and preparation required to identify issues, form hypotheses and develop conclusions into recommendations