6 job matcher din søgning
Would you like to help ensure that millions of passengers get a better experience when traveling through some of the world’s busiest airports? And that patients get a better hospital experience? Are you motivated by challenges, where sophisticated data analysis and advanced optimization algorithms meet operational reality to deliver high quality results to our clients? And would you like to be part of a young company with high ambitions of making a difference? Then we would like to meet you!
Your main tasks as a consultant are to drive client implementation of our software platform Better Airport® and to perform various analyses based on our portfolio of in-house analytical tools. The tasks span across reviewing input data from clients, setting up our analytical tools, and training our clients in the use of Better Airport®.
FLSmidth, Valby or India
In the newly established Digital Solutions Office, we are building a new digital framework by establishing a cloud infrastructure that can collect data and create insights on FLSmidth’s plants and equipment across the world.
Moreover, you will:
- Develop technical solution designs that cover available platform services for edge device connectivity, device management, data ingestion and management, streaming and big data analytics, visualisations, mobility apps as well as application programming interfaces to enterprise & business applications
- Collaborate with and present your designs to the project teams, the development team, management and large external partners
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand the needs and challenges involved in developing and deploying IoT applications
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
Would you like to kick-start your SAP career in a global organisation that focuses on Customer First, Unified Commerce and Digitalization? Then our customized JYSK SAP Graduate Programme is just right for you!
JYSK invests heavily in the best possible IT solutions and we are looking for a SAP Graduate to join our strong team.
As our new SAP Graduate you will start in January 2019 at the latest, and you will be part of our IT department consisting of approximately 50 employees. You will be located at our Head Office in Aarhus.
You Meet possibilities and…
- will be part of a customized Graduate Programme lasting 24 months
- will during the 24 months rotate between different departments/teams closely connected to IT to enable you to form relations and gain deeper business knowledge
TDC Group, København
This is an exceptional opportunity to shape the future IT landscape of TDC and our many wholesale partners as we continue our ambitious digital journey to strengthen our position as market leaders.
You will be the fourth member of our Partner & Performance Management team, which is part of our IT department. Today, we are part of NetCo IT team consisting of 20 colleagues, but within the next 1-3 years, we will expand the organisation massively as we build our new IT platform and IT factory.
On a personal level, you have excellent people skills, and you are eager to challenge status quo and continuously encourage your colleagues to improve business performance through experimenting – within the limits of our standards of course.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of FLSmidth in Valby
Would you like to shape the foundation of our ongoing digitalisation and improve our Enovia solutions used across our core business?
At FLSmidth, we are on an exciting digital transformation journey, and as one of our solution architects for Enovia, you get a fantastic opportunity to build a new position in the borderline between business and development.
Daily, you will engage with several stakeholders across our global locations. You may have an Australia call in the morning and a Skype meeting with US in the afternoon before you get ready to travel to a team meeting in Chennai. Moreover, you will:
- Act as an expert, guiding team colleagues and business parties by experience
- Work closely with business process managers, enterprise architects, developers and module owners
- Optimise and adapt the Enovia system for FL as well as influence the business by introducing Enovia
As a consultant within our technology practice, you will act as a trusted advisor for our clients. The projects you will be working on will be among the largest and most exciting projects in local, national as well as international settings. You will cultivate the next generation of information technology in large organisations and help CIOs assess and define IT strategies and services.
On your project assignments, you will use and learn about key technologies available and understand how technology can support business objectives and enable core business processes. For example, by helping our clients pilot, tailor and refine IT operating models and frameworks, assessing and refining sourcing methods and tactics, measuring and maximising IT spend, organizing critical capabilities required to enable their IT-strategy and deliver business value, drive cloud transformations and design IT architecture landscapes.