10 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for professionals at senior consultant or manager level, who have an interest and prior experience in the RegTech or FinTech area.
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
From the beginning, you will be integrated into a project team and engage directly with our client staff to build effective relationships. You will support our senior management in developing and winning new business, including assisting with proposal development.
e-conomic international a/s, København
Hvad du virkelig laver?
- Du ringer hver dag proaktivt ud til vores glade kunder og rådgiver dem over telefonen.
- Du hjælper vores kunder dagligt med at komme i gang med vores regnskabsprogram e-conomic og klarer eventuelle udfordringer og problemer, de er stødt på eller er i tvivl om i opstartsfasen.
- Du ringer ud til folk, der har taget en demo af vores program, fordi vi er nysgerrige på, hvorfor de vil prøve os. Hvis det giver mening, får du dem opgraderet til en rigtig aftale.
Du møder 8.30 til “Store stand-up”, hvor vi alle sammen siger “godmorgen” til hinanden, deler information af forskellig art, så tager vi en kop kaffe og gør ellers klar til at snakke med alle vores kunder 9.00-16.30.
FLSmidth has just embarked on a new and exciting Cloud Journey moving everything Analytics to Microsoft Azure. We are looking for a Solution Architect to lead the Technical journey setting the direction and ensuring that FLSmidth meets the ambitions for The Modern Platform.
You will be a part of a new team in Valby, delivering the new BI solution.
This role will own the BI Architecture and will drive architectural design sessions, specific implementations, and work closely with internal and external stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and securing FLSmidth’s design principles regarding Azure data Architecture for the future
- Decision on BI Architecture and Cost Management for Azure Services
- Implementation of Data Platform Governance
- Designing “ways of working” and alignment with external vendor
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends
Are you attracted to the business models of SaaS companies?
We are looking for an experienced and agile Product Owner to take charge of our platform’s integration and extensibility options. Working directly with our development teams in Copenhagen, you and your team will ensure that we deliver the best integration possibilities to partners and customers, as well as to internal development teams. Together with your PO colleagues, you will become a key player in defining the future of the e-conomic product.
You most likely come from a position as Product Manager or agile PO in a SaaS company. You are very tech-savvy, and may even have a background as a software developer.
- Live up to the Scrum Product Owner’s role in an agile development environment
- Support our other development teams with platform improvements
- Grow our public REST API based on internal and partner requirements
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have strong data and analytical skills? Do you want to use data insight to drive and change the business?
You will be part of the Concept Development & Insights team, which has the responsibility to develop our costumer concepts across the different countries and product areas and to drive our strategy execution together with TxB & IS leadership and other development functions in Danske Bank.
Example of tasks includes:
- Business data analysis and hypothesis driven problem solving in order to identify business optimization possibilities for the TxB & IS management team
- Drive business development initiatives to improve the business
- Enhance, improve and standardize management reporting cockpit, including validation of information from various sources within Danske Bank – e.g. P&L data from Group Finance.
Salling Group, Brabrand
Do you want to be the Finance Lead and a part of the management team for the Fresh Food area in Salling Group with a turnover of approx. 15 bnDKK?
As Senior Finance Business Partner you will be part of the central Finance Department, but you will be partnered up with the Fresh Food category of our Commercial unit, taking on the role of invaluable support to and collaborator with the management/purchasing director, being party to the sector strategy and providing insights and recommendations which can really improve profitability and performance.
You will have an excellent opportunity to build on your expertise in the use of BI, Business Objects and big data analysis as the finance responsible for an area with a turnover of approximately 15 bnDKK.
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about one truth in numbers and know how to setup data structures, align, integrate and implement different EPM systems from a finance perspective?
Then join our financial consolidation team where you will be part of Falck’s EPM transformation with the goal to build a best-in-class finance setup.
Besides maintaining the financial consolidation system Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and supporting the needs for new business insights focus will be on aligning data and systems to give and true and fair picture of Falck’s financial performance and to ensure better data driven decisions.
- Provide a reporting framework with one set of numbers
- HFM application management
- Analyse and develop processes for data alignment
People & Performance A/S recruiting on behalf of client
– for dynamic, international growth company
Are you motivated by accounting disciplines and ensuring optimum financial management? Do you have international experience, and are you capable of balancing focus on stable, daily operations and strategic development? Then you have a unique opportunity to become the CFO of a dynamic and international company.
Your workplace will be at the main office placed in central Jutland, and you can expect up to 50 travel days a year.
Reporting directly to the company CEO, you will be responsible for the group’s overall financial management, financial reporting and accounts. You will be involved in setting the strategic agenda and will be a key driver in the implementation of the strategy. A core area of responsibility will be to develop, optimise and implement a structural financial management platform to underpin the last years’ growth and the company’s future ambitions.
LEGO System A/S, Billund, Singapore or London
Can you bring our data to life? Join us to transform multi-sourced supplier data into valuable insights and build a global network throughout the LEGO Group.
As part of the Procurement Business Excellence team, you will join 8 dedicated colleagues based in Billund, Singapore, Prague and London. The team is responsible for processes, systems and BI for the Global Procurement organisation. As BI responsible and strategic business partner to the indirect spend categories of Procurement, you will turn our supplier data into valuable insights to enable sound, data-based decision-making. Moreover, you will:
- Build the master data structure and develop the procurement reporting platform designed to provide easy access to the necessary insights to procurement managers
- Participate in improvement projects in the team to optimise processes and ensure Lean and agile thinking
©2018 The LEGO Group