186 job matcher din søgning
Widex A/S, Lynge
Are you a dedicated audiologist, wanting to participate in creating excellent fitting solutions for HCP’s all over the world? Do you want to make the process of fitting Widex hearing aids the best experience ever?
The audiological team is responsible for making our fitting solutions audiologically well-founded. The mission of the team is to develop holistic solutions, ensuring that both dispensers and hearing aid users see Widex’ fitting solutions as efficient, usable and adaptable to individual needs and preferences.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Collecting and analysing user needs from internal and external stakeholders
- Creating solution outlines and requirement specifications for the audiological fitting solutions
FLSmidth, Valby or India
In the newly established Digital Solutions Office, we are building a new digital framework by establishing a cloud infrastructure that can collect data and create insights on FLSmidth’s plants and equipment across the world.
Moreover, you will:
- Develop technical solution designs that cover available platform services for edge device connectivity, device management, data ingestion and management, streaming and big data analytics, visualisations, mobility apps as well as application programming interfaces to enterprise & business applications
- Collaborate with and present your designs to the project teams, the development team, management and large external partners
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand the needs and challenges involved in developing and deploying IoT applications
Would you like to help physicists, operators and engineers to use Python effectively for the LHC and other accelerators? Are you a quality-oriented software engineer and Python expert, who loves the language and its ecosystem but also sees its limitations? CERN, take part!
In particular, you will:
- Specify the Python distribution and recommended third-party libraries that the system administrators shall install on all supported Linux platforms.
- Select and customize a coherent suite of DevOps tools for Python (e.g. dependency management, building/packaging, a package repository, testing and CI/CD, deployment, monitoring, etc.).
- Design and develop first-class Python bindings to the Accelerator Controls system, using REST or gRPC, or native bindings to existing C/C++ libraries.
Would you like to define and run our new state-of-the-art industrial digital platform and solutions?
This is your chance to make your mark on our digitalisation journey and transform the entire industry.
Are you ready to make our digital solutions a great success?
- You have solid project/program management experience, including experience with executing large technology programs consisting of multiple dependable projects, e.g. international enterprise IoT projects.
- You have a degree in computer science, information systems or similar.
- You have solid knowledge of software development life cycle practices.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of SameSystem A/S in Værløse
This is your chance to join a market leader and play an essential role in creating value for our large customers. Join us to manage the integration of our workforce solution and create amazing workflows that leave our customers impressed.
SameSystem is rapidly becoming an essential part of our customers’ digital ecosystem. As a fast-growing Danish SaaS company, we bring value to retail businesses with a solution that optimises store operations through a variety of scheduling, budgeting and HR tools.
You will join 20 colleagues at our beautiful office facilities in scenic surroundings. Here, you will be part of our Product team of 4 colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge on API with you.
Keylane A/S, Copenhagen
Are you intrigued by developing elegant financial solutions?
In Keylane, we build great advisory products that help people realizing their dreams. In short, our products can help finance a dream trip around the Earth, or significantly increase a person’s disposable income during his retirement period.Overall, we imagine that your tasks will include...
- Being part of an agile development team that works together to bring our roadmap to life
- Utilizing your brilliant skills within software development to develop robust and elegant solutions, taking pride in producing clean and pretty code.
- laborate with business analysts, architects and other developers to create designs that match the given needs.
Ørsted Group Functions, Virum
Do you want to impact the future of work through automation and be part of an innovative Process Automation team?
Join us and become Senior Automation Architect in Ørsted Process Automation where you’ll be responsible for delivering solutions, influencing stakeholders to build and re-use automation components and for identifying opportunities to further develop our architecture and technology.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive development of automations and deliver technical guidance to junior developers.
- cooperate with Product Owners and Process Designers and convert future process design into a sequence of minimum viable products.
- develop our Robotics Process Automation architecture and standards including interfaces to applications and cognitive solutions.
Academic Work recruiting on behalf of Alcon in Copenhagen
Have you worked with the administrative side of CRM systems before and are you self-motivated? Do you dare to throw yourself into new challenges and would you like to have responsibility in an ambitious, international company?
Then you may be the one we are looking for!
As a CRM Specialist, your duties include adjusting the CRM system based on the department's workflows. In this position you will be working with Salesforce. It is important that you are self-reliant and able to assume responsibility as well as being able to plan and structure your own working days. For this position we are looking for you, who:
- Have been working with Salesforce or similar CRM system before
- Can work with data analysis in Excel
- Fluent in English
Neas Energy A/S, Aalborg
At Neas Energy we are moving forward at a high pace, always seeking new opportunities and markets. Due to our success we are looking for a skilled software developer for our IT Development department in the “Functional Support” team.
In this role you will be part of one of our scrum teams, which have a big focus on efficient system integration between various existing and new systems. You will be working with modern technologies, doing true continuous delivery together with more than 60 skilled IT colleagues.
In the team we have a very close cooperation with various business teams in Aalborg and London, working on close integration and transformation of essential business systems and processes from a development and maintenance angle. You will experience a varied work day, with a very short distance from development to production.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you a Microsoft Power BI expert? Do you thrive in a position where you will have great impact on how the system is used in the organisation? And do you have excellent interpersonal skills, enabling you to teach your colleagues how to use the system in the best possible way?
You will develop and deliver BI solutions and support to the organisation. In the beginning, you will mainly focus on Power BI and drive the implementation in the company, meaning that you will have great impact on how and for what the system is used in MHI Vestas. You are responsible for maximising data value and supporting the business in automation and optimisation of processes. You will be part of a small, dynamic and flexible BI team consisting of 4 people.
SKOV A/S, Roslev
SKOV continues its successful growth strategy as the market potential is great globally. As a consequence, we are looking for several new competent and dedicated employees.
Right now, we are looking for a Software Engineer, either a Fullstack Developer or a Front-end Developer to join the team that design and develop the future web-based management system for SKOV's customers.
You can look forward to a range of exciting tasks, but your main focus will be:
- Front-end development in TypeScript using React.
- Database development using MySQL and/or MSSQL.
- Some backend development in C# .NET Core.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you design the first-rate data-driven applications that will help bring us closer to a world run entirely on green energy?
Join us and become a Senior Application Architect in Data & Analytics where you’ll be part of projects and labs responsible for developing our new data backbone.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Widex A/S, Lynge
UNEEG medical A/S is looking for a senior systems engineer to join an innovative company on its way to bring innovative brain-wave monitoring products to market. You will be responsible for system level design control activities and facilitate the safety risk management process.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be to:
- Gather stakeholder requirements
- Define system level requirements
- Perform system level design verifications
UNEEG medical offers:
- A small but expanding organization within the Widex group situated in Lynge, Nordsjælland.
- A stimulating and challenging work environment bringing innovative products to market
- A dynamic workplace with skilled colleagues who emphasize having fun and creating a pleasant work atmosphere
Does IT speak to your heart and do you have a time-to-market mindset? Flying Tiger Copenhagen is currently looking for a candidate to ensure an engaging e-commerce experience for our store managers around the world – maybe it’s you!
Flying Tiger Copenhagen is a rapidly expanding retailer with close to 1000 stores across Europe, Asia and the US. Our five global warehouses serve as logistic lifelines towards our stores. As our Senior Application Specialist your job is to ensure a smooth and engaging e-commerce experience when store managers place an order.
More specifically, you will guide and support functional analysis and design discussions. You will advise the business on business processes and best practice solutions. Design specifications, risk analysis and developing customizations on the ordering platform are also part of your job description.
We need new colleagues to our BSS/OSS and IoT teams focusing on automation, integration and billing and focusing on implementing our platform roadmap to serve current and future needs in the industry.
We are looking for experienced Java developers with knowledge from the telecom BSS/OSS/automation area.
We are looking to grow our development teams with skilled developers having knowledge within one or more of these areas:
- Agile - Experience as Scrum Master, or the desire to take on such a role in time
- CI/CD - Experience with continuous integration and automated testing
- UX - Experience with user experience methods and testing
SKOV A/S, Roslev
SKOV’s ambition is to be the largest and most acknowledged supplier of climate and farm management solutions for livestock production, thereby ensuring optimum conditions for animals, people and the environment. To support this ambition SKOV is now introducing a new CPQ System and is expanding the existing project team with a software engineer in Glyngoere, Denmark.
Your working day will be exciting and varied, and you will be in contact with many colleagues both inside and outside the project team. Since the project is still in its early phase you will have great influence on the project itself, and on the final product. After first product launch, you will continue to further develop and maintain the system.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you a passionate Software Developer that uses state-of-the-art technologies to deliver applications that users love and that makes a real difference? Do you want to use your skills – not only for your company but for the world as well?
Here is your opportunity to make your footprint in the cornerstone of Vestas and through innovation and continuous improvement help save the world of tomorrow.
- Take ownership of systems- and software development in the Data Applications department.
- Design and implement systems with a focus on 99.99% uptime, maintainability and IT security
- Transform requirements from stakeholders into generic software solutions
We offer you an exciting possibility to attain responsibility for data-based applications, which are business critical to both our customers and to Vestas.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you have a strong IT-background and are you up for taking Vestas' Emerging Energy Technology to another level? Do you have the understanding and knowledge to use the importance of data, and not just innovate, but more likely invent the next big thing? Then this exciting position as Cluster Technology Developer could be your next career move.
- Responsible for driving key projects together with a team as it was a little startup company
- Comprehensive analysis of solution space and impact assessment and potential partners
- Assist the Cluster Lead in generating and maintaining the Vestas perspective on Emerging Energy Technologies
We offer the opportunity to work in an exciting and inspiring atmosphere where we value the good idea, speed, agility and results.
Curia recruiting on behalf of Knowles Electronics Denmark in Roskilde
Digital ASIC Technology Development at Knowles – the world’s leading manufacturer of subminiature microphones.
As Senior Digital Design Engineer for Technology Development, your focus will be on design of the digital and DSP part of mixed mode ASIC microphones. In general, you will be part of the overall system integration on an architectural level (analog and digital), and your tasks include:
- Implementation of Digital Control logic to support analogue blocks (OTP controller, DLL control, start up, sleep mode, performance mode).
- Implementation of DSP algorithms for audio processing.
- Implementation of DSP functionality and interface protocols on ASIC and FPGA.
Logos Solvo, Herlev
We’re looking for an Experienced C/C++ and Java Developer for our multi-site development team developing our Telecom Solutions products build on top of our standard Over-The-Air platform managing smart cards. Products like Network Safeguard, Welcome Messaging, Mobile Marketing, IMSI Manager, Roaming Manager and Subscription Management, plus customer aligned features.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design and Development of our Application Server software
- Participate in the full development lifecycle of each product, including specification, design, development, testing and documentation
- You will also participate in the investigation of new technologies to be used in the company’s solutions
You will become part of a highly successful global company offering great opportunities for you both personally and professionally. You will work with very competent and committed colleagues all open to share and receive advice.