4 job matcher din søgning
K 2 Management A/S, Viby J
Are you ready to take the lead on digitalization in a world-leading consultancy within the wind and solar industry?
In close cooperation with the business you will play a key role in driving an ambitious digitalization strategy in order to support the organization with value-adding IT solutions and effective IT tools. This is a unique opportunity to bring your skills into play and influence the digital agenda in a fast growing and truly global company. Your main areas of responsibility will be to:
- Develop a strategic roadmap for IT tools, platforms and systems
- Prepare a roadmap for digitalization of consultancy services
- Manage internal IT projects and coordinate with third party IT partner
Would you like to drive the SCADA and Cyber Security design of Vestas’ wind power plants? Do you have a strong technical background, and are you motivated by leading integrated product development via cross-functional and cross organisational teams in Denmark and abroad? Then please take a look at this challenging career opportunity and join the world’s leading supplier of wind power solutions.
Your main focus will be on:
- Together with Product Management, define a SCADA and cybersecurity product strategy delivering on customer needs and ensuring compliance with local laws
- Lead execution of Product feasibility studies
- Lead and execute the agreed product release master plan
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine manufacturer.
Are you passionate about driving global large-scale projects focusing on plant infrastructure and cybersecurity to optimise the synergy between Wind Power Plant Products? Can you leverage and lead mission critical development projects integrating energy infrastructure and inter-system operation - while managing your highly diverse stakeholders? And are you motivated by adding value to the entire product lifecycle and across the value chain?
Then check out this opportunity to join the global leader in wind energy! The position is located in Aarhus, Denmark.
- Take responsibly for initiating, planning and executing Wind Power Plant cybersecurity projects
- Negotiate resources and project governance with management for functional areas delivering to the project
- Establish and maintain budgets regarding resource needs and project cost
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Join us and become Enterprise Architect Manager leading a growing team of skilled architects within the IT Architecture department, where you'll be accountable for the goals and targets set for the team of enterprise and enterprise domain architects, including strategies, principles, guidelines and road maps. Our team of enterprise and enterprise domain architects is growing, and we're extremely busy converting our business and digital strategy into architectural visions and implementing these.
As Enterprise Architect Manager, you'll play an integral role in providing a cohesive view of all architectural artefacts, ensuring that they're communicated to the organisation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future.